Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

People you've thought about while fucking your wife or gf?

• Thread starterareuanaughtywife
  • Start date
salem and tota said:
When I fuck my wife or masturbate thinking of her , I always imagine her ex boss fucking her with his tiny dick , this is my fantasy for the last 10 years , I can't get rid of it
How do you know he has a tiny dick?

Her sister

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximan
I've posted the story in another thread somewhere, but an ex-wife, her sister, and I had a 3 way one time.
The wife didn't participate for long, and left us in the bedroom alone.
It was great fun, but I would've rather been able to fuck her sis all alone.

Back on topic, I usually think of other guys that have fucked her. Some I know and/or have met, some were before we met.
I love to watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy, while I think of them having that exact same view, and how she had to be loving every minute of it.

Reactions: Bimfm
i've thpught about one of my wife's friends especially when i am doggy fucking my wife

14.jpg

Attachments

• JoB (42).MOV
    39.7 MB
Reactions: Sandy Row
I never had to think of another as my beautiful wife was always into telling vivid stories about her past, or men, friends, acquiescence's she would love to fuck/suck. Often so visual i had a hard time telling truth from fiction.

• Love
Reactions: Bimfm
gbhl44 said:
i've thpught about one of my wife's friends especially when i am doggy fucking my wife

14.jpg
You're 70 and this babe is your wife?

Congrats😋

Actually, I think of something different. What if there was a bbc fucking her instead of me? Always a turn on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximan
That’s easy. It was my mother in law. My wife had obviously inherited her mother’s wonderful tits and I’d often fantasise of having MiL and my wife at same time. Regrettably in those days such an action was totally out of the question. I’d think of fucking the MiL just after she’d been fucked by her husband and feel as though I was in heaven with hot sloppy seconds.

Same, I know for a fact like I have a crush on my married coworker my wife has admirers at her workplace too.. gets me hard thinking when they're out of town one of them shoots his shot
milfbuster said:
I imagine people we know like her work colleagues fucking her

Reactions: milfbuster
Ricoel said:
Same, I know for a fact like I have a crush on my married coworker my wife has admirers at her workplace too.. gets me hard thinking when they're out of town one of them shoots his shot
Yes my wife has had several overnight work trips recently, I love to imagine she was being the best PA she could be for her bosses

Reactions: Ricoel
milfbuster said:
Yes my wife has had several overnight work trips recently, I love to imagine she was being the best PA she could be for her bosses
That's hot, I like to imagine some of the lower staff and not the boss, like a couple of them get together play around with the idea of who gets her ... whoever wins gets to make a move, something I'd do with the boys to this skinny pale coworker of mine. She's so hard to get tho

Reactions: milfbuster

Users who are viewing this thread