Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

People you've thought about while fucking your wife or gf?

• Thread starterareuanaughtywife
  • Start date
Zach said:
My fiancee has a sister that’s the same build as her so I think about her a lot 🤤💦
Be hot to do both at same time😋🔥😍

Reactions: Bimfm
My sister in law - she’d be so hot.

Reactions: areuanaughtywife, Justawhiteguy and cockisloaded
When I fuck my wife or masturbate thinking of her , I always imagine her ex boss fucking her with his tiny dick , this is my fantasy for the last 10 years , I can't get rid of it

Reactions: YngBullES and Maximan
salem and tota said:
When I fuck my wife or masturbate thinking of her , I always imagine her ex boss fucking her with his tiny dick , this is my fantasy for the last 10 years , I can't get rid of it
How do you know he has a tiny dick?

I've posted the story in another thread somewhere, but an ex-wife, her sister, and I had a 3 way one time.
The wife didn't participate for long, and left us in the bedroom alone.
It was great fun, but I would've rather been able to fuck her sis all alone.

Back on topic, I usually think of other guys that have fucked her. Some I know and/or have met, some were before we met.
I love to watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy, while I think of them having that exact same view, and how she had to be loving every minute of it.

i've thpught about one of my wife's friends especially when i am doggy fucking my wife

14.jpg

Attachments

• JoB (42).MOV
    39.7 MB
Reactions: Sandy Row
I never had to think of another as my beautiful wife was always into telling vivid stories about her past, or men, friends, acquiescence's she would love to fuck/suck. Often so visual i had a hard time telling truth from fiction.

• Love
gbhl44 said:
i've thpught about one of my wife's friends especially when i am doggy fucking my wife

14.jpg
You're 70 and this babe is your wife?

Congrats😋

Users who are viewing this thread