• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Other men who have fucked my wife.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
We have talked about this before, but I can't find the threads, so I will post it again. My question is this: Have other men actually talked with the other men who fucked their wives, either before or after you married her?

I will admit that this is a special "hobby" of mine, to talk with these men and get them to tell me how much they enjoyed fucking her.

In some cases, these men have been surprised, and at first reluctant to talk with me about it, but when they learned that I was not angry or jealous of them, they usually opened up and gave me the details I wanted.

The one I have talked with the most is her first husband, who was married to her for fifteen years, and fucked her "a thousand times" by his own estimation. He has also fucked her since their divorce, including several times since she has been married to me.

But I have also been able to locate and talk with several others who have shared the details of how they fucked her. When I talk with one of these men it always makes me want to fuck her even more!

Do any other men relate to this interest?

Not quite the same

I was once with a woman, while she was separated from her husband. I lived with her for afew years and at that time her kids didn't have any contact with thier father. I got them talking again and then, I had to move out as they wanted their Dad back.
I would phone her every day, When he answered, I always told him I wanted to arrange for her to visit me for a shag. He would put her on the phone and we would make arrangements, she even brought the kids at times when we met, though not when we met for sex.
Unfortunately the relationship did not last, and we do not even talk now. The thing was though it was a great feeling to be able to phone her (no mobiles then) and even when he answered, let him know I was fucking her.
She told me she wasn't fucjing him at the time, but who knows, or even cares now.:rolleyes:

talking

i have talked to many men as they fucked my wife and after.one guy even sent me a vido of him fucking her so i could see how much she enjoyed it.

I've spoken to Brad, my wifes current lover. He's a nice guy but we never talked about Sue sexually - other than my giving him some ideas when we first met. I suppose we could be friends if that ever were to happen.

In our past though - when we first met, I knew several guys who'd fucked her. This was way back in the early 80's and they all said that "if she liked you at all that she always fucked on a second date", and they all said she was good in bed. Always turned me on, even way back then, that she was on the pill and she'd let them all cum in her.

For me talking to a man who has cuckolded me has always been an erotic experience. And when I was younger would always give me a hard on.

There is a man in our town that I was sure had fucked my wife, though she had never told me that he had. They had worked in the same office before we married and I knew she had given fucks to several of the guys she worked with.

He was always especially friendly to me whenever we would meet-up in public and I was sure it was because he was remembering getting some of what is now "my" pussy.

So, once when he and I were alone, I asked him right-out, "How may times did you fuck my wife?" At first he was stunned, and I expected him to deny it, which would have been embarrassing for me, but then he realized that I wasn't upset about it, so he confessed that he "did her" quite a few times.

Then we opened up and talked in great detail about what he had done with her and he told me the words I love to hear: "Your wife's the best pussy I've ever had!" What normal guy wouldn't like to know that he is married to a "pussy" that other guys remember as being great and still lust after?

This guy and I have become good friends, and never pass-up a chance to talk about the times when he fucked my wife. Others, who do not understand what the "connection" is, wonder what the basis of our friendship is. But a relationship of trust and mutual concern has grown-up between us because we have both fucked the same woman, who just happens to be my wife, and are able to talk about it without embarrassment of jealousy.

Polite friends

Son of John said:
There is a man in our town that I was sure had fucked my wife, though she had never told me that he had. They had worked in the same office before we married and I knew she had given fucks to several of the guys she worked with.

He was always especially friendly to me whenever we would meet-up in public and I was sure it was because he was remembering getting some of what is now "my" pussy.

So, once when he and I were alone, I asked him right-out, "How may times did you fuck my wife?" At first he was stunned, and I expected him to deny it, which would have been embarrassing for me, but then he realized that I wasn't upset about it, so he confessed that he "did her" quite a few times.

Then we opened up and talked in great detail about what he had done with her and he told me the words I love to hear: "Your wife's the best pussy I've ever had!" What normal guy wouldn't like to know that he is married to a "pussy" that other guys remember as being great and still lust after?

This guy and I have become good friends, and never pass-up a chance to talk about the times when he fucked my wife. Others, who do not understand what the "connection" is, wonder what the basis of our friendship is. But a relationship of trust and mutual concern has grown-up between us because we have both fucked the same woman, who just happens to be my wife, and are able to talk about it without embarrassment of jealousy.

At least one of my wife's long term boyfriends and I got to being very open about how often he was fucking my wife and how much she enjoyed being with him. In the end our friendship was such that he'd ask me to leave the room so he could have some pussy. At one point he knocked her up and we all sat down and discussed how the child should be raised etc, unfortunately or whatever, my wife lost the baby about the 7th month. After that we all considered him one of the sexual family and he had my wife as a concubine.

I have met all the men that my wife has admitted to fucking. We have never talked about the sexual activities. One of her lovers did send her home with pictures and I still enjoy them to this day!

Photos of a cuckold

Susan's Slave said:
I have met all the men that my wife has admitted to fucking. We have never talked about the sexual activities. One of her lovers did send her home with pictures and I still enjoy them to this day!

Can't say I've met anywhere near all my wife's lovers but some have sent photos home to me of a cuckold.

On one occasion a couple of years ago, my wife informed me of a cuckold via wifelover.com, she sent me a link in an email to her posting, giving details of how she'd cuckolded me twice that week with two different lovers, including a facial expression photo of her, taken as she came.

I know at least 3 of the people who fucked my wife before I met her. One is a very good friend but we have never discussed the fact that he's had her.

She was a bit of a slut before we got together. She was with a long term boyfriend of about 8 years but had been fucked by at least 10 people that I know of while they were together. We started playing about and she dumped him for me. We've been together for about 10 years now and I'm not aware of her screwing anyone else. She's become quite conservative to be honest. I'd love to share her and see her back to her old ways.

When they could have cuckolded you but didn't!

Son of John said:
My question is this: Have other men actually talked with the other men who fucked their wives, either before or after you married her?

I will admit that this is a special "hobby" of mine, to talk with these men and get them to tell me how much they enjoyed fucking her.

I've found guys are more inclined to tell you that your wife hit on them and was ready to put out but they refused her advances.

It always turned me on to hear that and in some ways I felt even more of a cuckold to a guy who told me he could have fucked my wife because she made it so easy, than some guy who did her with a condom!

I know those who could have done her but didn't told more guys she'd come on to them than guys who actually did her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eating his cream pies!

Son of John said:
We have talked about this before, but I can't find the threads, so I will post it again. My question is this: Have other men actually talked with the other men who fucked their wives, either before or after you married her?

In some cases, these men have been surprised, and at first reluctant to talk with me about it, but when they learned that I was not angry or jealous of them, they usually opened up and gave me the details I wanted.

The one I have talked with the most is her first husband, who was married to her for fifteen years, and fucked her "a thousand times" by his own estimation. He has also fucked her since their divorce, including several times since she has been married to me.

But I have also been able to locate and talk with several others who have shared the details of how they fucked her. When I talk with one of these men it always makes me want to fuck her even more!

Have you ever asked any of these guys did they do your wife bareback, and if they said yes, have you told them then you've eaten their cum out of her cunt afterwards?

Always a turn on for me to tell a guy I've tasted his cum and eaten a creampie he'd sent me home. Was hard to admit first time but once I had, I enjoyed it so much I always do ask now.

If he did her with a condom I say I'm sorry as never got to taste his cum, maybe next time he'll do her bareback and send me home a creampie!

Lots of good answers! I love the concept of being good friends with the other men who have fucked my wife. In some cases we get to talk occasionally, and in a few we have communicated by phone. The important thing is for "him" to understand that I am not jealous of him, or angry because he has also fucked my wife, but that I consider it an important point of commonality, which few men get to share with another guy.

I have over the years, known several guys who were good friends with other guys, and the common bond was the fact that they had fucked the same woman, at some time in their pasts, even if she was completley out of the picture then. But, it is even more exciting if that woman is my wife and I hear them tell me just how they enjoyed fucking her. I always enjoy fucking her more after having one of these conversations.

Before my wife and I married she was dating a guy name John in high school and at the time he was my best friend. John was always telling me about his sexual escapades, of course at the time I had no idea he would be talking about my future wife. They dated for only a few months and I got to hear every detail and discuss it with him.
We still remain good friends and he only talks about it if I bring it up to him.

That is a very erotic situation. What happens when you bring up the past with him?

I've met about 5 of the guys that my wife fucked before me. In fact, two of them dated her for several months each and actually helped us move into our new home a few months back.

We never spoke about her and them sexually but my wife and I went to the same college and 3 of my friends went to a party where a great looking blonde let the play with her tits while she gave them each blowjobs. Turns out this was the girl I would marry. In fact, 3 of the guys who fucked her came to our wedding and two of the guys she blew were my best men.

Yes, I have been invited to watch and even join in. I have posted pictures on this site of my wife and a man with me on the bed next to them fully clothed watching and talking to her.

One guy a few years ago used to set up the video camera or take pictures with my camera and leave it for me.

My wife has a website where she posts pictures of herself alone and with her lovers. I have been known to find lovers for her and currently have gone so far as to arrange for the lunch date where we all met for lunch.

I love this and she knows it. She understands that I need this and is more than happy to oblige me in this lifestyle.

Pretty lucky guy and so glad that I found her. We live in a rural area of NY and she was known as a loose girl, slut if you will. I am more than pleased to take her as my wife, the mother of my children and the person that I am going to grow old with, she suits me just fine!

I have known and talked to most of the men my wife fucked back when she was doing that sort of thing (Ah yes, those were the days!). Some of them and I talked together about fucking her. I got to watch sometimes and even participate a couple of times.

A very lucky COUPLE

Pretty lucky guy and so glad that I found her. We live in a rural area of NY and she was known as a loose girl, slut if you will. I am more than pleased to take her as my wife, the mother of my children and the person that I am going to grow old with, she suits me just fine![/QUOTE]

As one of the "other men" in his wife's life, I will agree that he is a VERY lucky guy! Beautiful wife. great sex. Truly someone to grow old with. But then she is pretty lucky to have a nice guy like you for a hubby too.

Users who are viewing this thread