• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

OMG!! We have our first date with a BBC bull

• Thread starterownedsubhubby
  • Start date

How sexy is she for an almost 40 housewife?

• She is off the charts!! One of Hottest MILFs on the site

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • She is a 10!!..I would do anything for a night with her.

Votes: 47 43.1%
  • She's OK, not really my kinda jerk off material

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Wonderful pics and thread!

Your posts are eagerly anticipated OSH :) So glad you and your sexy hotwife have found your second Black Bull,and can't wait for the next update!
Definately hottest thread here! :D

Attachments

• Bodderz 3.jpg
    Bodderz 3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 377
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Can't wait to hear more ownedsubhubby. Your wife look a stunner.:)

Very hot. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more.

Date night tonight!!

We have the plans set to be at a hotel room at 600pm tonight, and her new BBC bull arrives at 7:15. I will be dressing her and fixing her cocktails during that hour.

Last night I painted her toes, trimmed her sweet bush and shaved her pussy lips. I have been caged since we first had dinner with no unlocked time at all. She said tomorrow the key will be safely at home so there is no begging by me at the hotel to fuck her, or cum. She wants to see me jealous and frustrated so I know how lucky I am to be married to such a beautiful hotwife.

Her bull has demanded I wear a full pink sissy dress, complete with wig and lipstick. He also made me goto Walmart and get a tag that says 'Black Cock Sissy Slut" and I must wear it 24/7 for as long as he is her bull. He and my wife have been texting that I will be wore out by him and her strap on. He is supposed to be a big cummer, so I hope I can handle it all ;).

Mistress said she can't wait to be taking pics of me getting used like a slut. I'll post ASAP :D

How did I do with my trim job?

Attachments

• shaved Mistress.jpg
    shaved Mistress.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Pink Caged.jpg
    Pink Caged.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 412
  • New Strap on.jpg
    New Strap on.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 484
  • Pink Legs2.jpg
    Pink Legs2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 399
Fantastic pictures!! I am very much looking forward to your update! Hope you have a blast. Out of interest when was the last time you had sex with your wife?

Fantastic!

Great job buddy :D

Enjoy yourself and can't wait for the new pics!

Attachments

• bam realistic Black cock 13 inch.jpg
    bam realistic Black cock 13 inch.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 94
Pics from last night

@Halfital....I had sex with my wife about 8 days ago and I rocked her world. I'm 8" hard and fat so its not that i CANT satisfy her, she just gets a high from not PERMITTING me to cum and fuck her when ever I want.

She keeps me caged 24/7 and she promised to raise the bar with this new Bull and keep me caged and denied as long as they are hooking up.

Here are the pics from last night....this guy was fun and really into the sissy aspect of the scene.

We started out with a condom, but it made him go limp so we got rid of it!!

He pulled out and filled my mouth when the time came....

She made me watch in the corner, fluff them both and then she showed him how she fucks my ass :D

Attachments

• amazing pussy.jpg
    amazing pussy.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 584
  • PUSSY.jpg
    PUSSY.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 440
  • Bull touching cage.jpg
    Bull touching cage.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 504
  • I love BBC tag.jpg
    I love BBC tag.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 434
  • Mistress ass up.jpg
    Mistress ass up.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 475
More Pics....Note the Key and Anklet...the tag says " I love BBC"

..Comments???

Attachments

• Lay back fuck.jpg
    Lay back fuck.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 503
  • Spread WIDE.jpg
    Spread WIDE.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 498
  • Tappin it.jpg
    Tappin it.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 456
  • Legs up Fuck HOT.jpg
    Legs up Fuck HOT.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 461
  • Wedding ring.jpg
    Wedding ring.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 523
Still more

Attachments

• Sit on Black cock.jpg
    Sit on Black cock.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 679
  • Bare back 2.jpg
    Bare back 2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 619
  • hubby fluffs.jpg
    hubby fluffs.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 651
  • sissy licks ass.jpg
    sissy licks ass.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Sissy helps.jpg
    Sissy helps.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 603
Pics round 3

Attachments

• sissy sucking 2.jpg
    sissy sucking 2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 631
  • Strap on domme.jpg
    Strap on domme.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 581
  • Wet Sissy pussy.jpg
    Wet Sissy pussy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 657
  • Sissy gets fucked.jpg
    Sissy gets fucked.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 644
  • Hotwife kisses tip.jpg
    Hotwife kisses tip.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 681
Great pics! She really spread those legs wide for her new bull.

Incredible pics...more...more...more

Dear Mistress and Ownedsubhubby

Love your threads and pictures...been following your adventures since I discovered one of your threads las summer. Im a real fan of yours and your relationship certainly embodies what I want in a future one for myself. I've been waiting for the posting of these latest pics and still waiting to see the ones where the sissy gets "Blacked". I'm a big fan of cue cards in the pictures saying all sorts of cuckold lifestyle related messages. Nothing turns me on more than seeing real people in the lifestyle and courageous enought to share with others. I thank you and adore you both.

Nicolas

As always...sensational!!

Nothing but the best from Owned..Sub..Hubby! :D

Attachments

• Black Cock poster.jpg
    Black Cock poster.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 198
@Cuckoldwannabe...thanks for your post, it really hit home and means a lot. I am still in awe since the past two months have been like a blurr to me. I went from being a sub male who lets his wife play with me in the comfort of our bedroom, to a complete sissy slut who got used by a BBC. I also had to remain caged in a chastity device and serve my Mistress and her bull while they had all the fun. . I know our pics probably look like we are sluts, but I assure you we are like the same people you stand next to at the bus stop. Our friends have no idea what we do at night;)

I wish you luck on your cuckold journey. I can honestly say that the fist time my wife played with a BBC I was a little jealous that she was getting off so much as I watched in the room. But a few days later I realized it was the whole hotel room scene with the candles, music and her being a mother of one child and sneaking away and getting strange cock that set her off. I was able to make her cum just as much with my cock and I am much more comfortable now and I can easily slip into the "sissy cuck" role. She has told me that even though its fun playing with BBC, she doesnt cum as hard as she does on me :D

awesome pictures and love the sissy hubby. love the CB cage! He is a hot little bitch!

V

Do you think you'll be seeing the same black bull again buddy? If so,I'm sure he has friends that would want to join you two at the same time as well! Loving your posts pal.

OSH thank you so much for these pictures. I've truly looked forward to them since reading you were setting your meetings up and upon reading you chastity exploits (which I did read over on CL and CM - great photos there too). I love your photos too and that really adds a dimension.

All the best and enjoy every moment. Please feel free to upload any more pictures for the rest of us (quite like the CBT ones).

halfital

Yeas! The pictures are HOT! And both of you are very lucky... Love the strap on photos.

Please post more!!

Those pics are so Hot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread