• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

OMG!! We have our first date with a BBC bull

• Thread starterownedsubhubby
  • Start date

How sexy is she for an almost 40 housewife?

• She is off the charts!! One of Hottest MILFs on the site

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • She is a 10!!..I would do anything for a night with her.

Votes: 47 43.1%
  • She's OK, not really my kinda jerk off material

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Awesome! Make sure you do EVERYTHING they tell you to, and get lots of pictures.

Happy times!

As your sexy hotwife has recently ordered,you should now be searching for her next BBC boyfriend..immediately! Looking forward to your next 'hot' post ;)

Attachments

• cuckold caption 10.jpg
    cuckold caption 10.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 885
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Sorry second date fell through do to schedule conflicts. Oh well.....probably a once and done thing since he moved away back home.

ownedsubhubby said:
Sorry second date fell through do to schedule conflicts. Oh well.....probably a once and done thing since he moved away back home.

Well, there's lots more BBC's in NC. I was looking forward to new pics, esp with you servicing him.

Let's hope you both get fucked good. Make sure it is well documented.

Morning, not to push, but just wondered if you had any updates?

We had dinner on Feb 15 with a local, huge gentleman. He is 6'2 and 270 and a thick black man with a softspoken personality. We exchanged pics and his cock is giant...even limp it scares her and is really fat. It looks about 10"+ hard and its straight and sexy.
they have been texting and he really wants her. We talked about meeting up next week when we return home after the weekend. Shes upset cause she gets her period monday....but they have been talking of dressing me up and letting him use me while she takes the pics for a change!....we shall see. I've been caged since xmas so she pretty much gets what she wants. I ll update asap.

Great stuff!

Looking forward to pics and update OSH! :) Hey,can you post one or two of the pics the huge black guy sent you? Cock shots would be excellent :D

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 11.jpg
    Huge Black cock 11.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 267
ownedsubhubby said:
I don't think we will ever be aboe to go bareback since she is not on the pill or any type of control. I know there are those people who say the risk of her getting knocked up is a high, but at 36 years old we are done making babies.

Oh, i don't know about that. i think that that is the next level in your relationship, having your wife go bareback with her lover. If she times it right, she can have him/them bareback & not get knocked up. Also, the 1st guy looks kinda light brown and a very nice shade lying next to your wife. I think you's could pass it off as your's? Being 36 dosen't make your wife to old to have another baby/babies!

Excellent pics, thanks for posting & all the best to your wife & her lovers for the future.;)

P.S. Go on, ask her to go bareback!:D

We met the bull I was talking about a few posts ago and it was nothing special. He was really shy and quiet and the dinner conversation was not enought to get my Wife interested.

This is a pic of our new potential Bull, and he is very chatty. He has been flattering her on texting and says he is gonna use my mouth and ass/pussy like I have never had before. She has been sending him pics of my caged cock and the two of them have been conspiring to keep me locked up.

He says he is a big cummer, often shooting 6-7 spurts of cum that are 10" long a piece. :)

He said after we have dinner tomorrow he is going to be my keyholder:eek:

I will keep everyone posted.

Attachments

• BBC BULL.jpg
    BBC BULL.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 282
Any luck OSH?

ownedsubhubby said:
We met the bull I was talking about a few posts ago and it was nothing special. He was really shy and quiet and the dinner conversation was not enought to get my Wife interested.

This is a pic of our new potential Bull, and he is very chatty. He has been flattering her on texting and says he is gonna use my mouth and ass/pussy like I have never had before. She has been sending him pics of my caged cock and the two of them have been conspiring to keep me locked up.

He says he is a big cummer, often shooting 6-7 spurts of cum that are 10" long a piece. :)

He said after we have dinner tomorrow he is going to be my keyholder:eek:

I will keep everyone posted.

How did the dinner date go buddy? BBC now in the game with wife and you?

Dinner

Dinner went great! Too bad he had to go back to work so we could only meet from 4:30 to 6:00. He showed up in a shirt, tie and dress pants and has a cue ball shaved head which my wife said turned her on. We talked through dinner and she had a couple big martinis and I could see her cheeks getting rosy red and she was like chatty-cathy.

My car has tinted windows and a clean back seat so I was thinking of seeing if when we left if she would like to feel his cock as a tease. I mentioned it to her and she was all smiles:) Our "bull" was excited and he kept teasing her about how she was texting him and couldnt wait to see his cock.

We went outside and they got in the back seat and I moved the car so it was in the back corner of the lot facing the street. It was still daylight so we had to be careful!

Within in 10 seconds of his pants coming unbuckled his cock was in her mouth!! Now I have known my wife for 15 years and I know the guys she dated prior and she never enjoyed sucking cock, until she played with mine. Even then she says she likes giving head to please me more than her, however she said when she saw the shiney black skin of his cock and its silky appearance SHE HAD TO TASTE IT RIGHT THEN. I swear she pumped it like 3 times with her hand and then dove into his lap.

After a few minutes a guy came out to his car 30 feet away and could tell we were up to something. He kept staring back at us as he went back in the bar and I thought it best to get out of there.

We are planning a meeting this next week at a hotel. Until then I am caged and he made me get a new cock cage tag at the walmart kiosk that says "Black cock sissy slut" and wear it 24/7. He said I am now his sub as well and the wife agreed, and she is fired up to have a dom partner.:eek:

I snapped two pics, the one is blurry because she was going to town!

Attachments

• Rand  SUCK BBC DOWN- BLURRED.jpg
    Rand SUCK BBC DOWN- BLURRED.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 493
  • R and BBC Suck BLURRED.jpg
    R and BBC Suck BLURRED.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 627
She did make me suck him too in the car before we got interrupted. I didnt get any pics so i was waiting till next week when we meet to post some. I m sure there will be a lot of pics of me in a maid outfit being put in my "place." Like my prior posts show, i tend to only write about what i have pics to back up. As u all know there a lot of people living vicariously through their fantasies, but have no pics ....thats not us :)

This is a great post! Please keep it updated.

Users who are viewing this thread