• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

OMG!! We have our first date with a BBC bull

• Thread starterownedsubhubby
  • Start date

How sexy is she for an almost 40 housewife?

• She is off the charts!! One of Hottest MILFs on the site

Votes: 50 45.9%
  • She is a 10!!..I would do anything for a night with her.

Votes: 47 43.1%
  • She's OK, not really my kinda jerk off material

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters

ownedsubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2010
After months of teasing and dirty talk about my wife of 15 years wanting a BBC to fuck her while I watch, we are moving forward! We were contacted by a younger, athletic stud who is away from home and horny. He is clean cut and has been very polite and respectful. He has never played with a couple before, and I can tell by several days of chatting that he is conservative and well educated. He is in a steady relationship of many years but stuck away from home for 2 months on business. He is also hung like a good Bull my wife has been craving and talking about.

A month ago she said it was only a fantasy she wanted to keep in her head, but I had always hoped otherwise. Last week he asked me permission to text her, and soon the two began texting all day long. Then they were sharing naughty pics and he was flattering her like crazy. The attention has been making her very excited all week, and she has loosed up a bit and figured “what the hell, lets see what happens.”:) She has been getting butterflies worrying about what his cock may do to her tight little pussy, since it looks bigger than anything shes had in her 37 years! :eek:;)

As luck would have it we are all off tonight and a suggestion was made to meet for some drinks and to shoot pool. We live about 2 hours apart so we are meeting in the middle at 600 tonight.

My Wife and he spoke on the phone the other night and his sexy deep voice made her wet. She made it very clear that if things go really well she may seize the moment and told me to find out where the closest hotel is. Turns out it is across the street…Lucky me.

She has also made it clear that this is HER night and HER lifelong fantasy and she is going to add a feather in her cap regarding my level of submission. I have been in my Mature Metal Jailbird since January 2nd with no removal at all. We fucked like rabbits on New Years and she said she is kicking off the new year by locking me up. Recently she has been making her fuck her with a realistic, fleshy feeling BBC strap on dildo so she is not missing any orgasms, but I am! It’s not that my cock doesn’t satisfy her (see pic in our album) but she is loving the constant tease and denial and keeping me aroused.

She laid out the ground rules as follows, IF (and a big if)we should play on the first “date.”

All week I have been wearing panties and heels and cleaning the house. Last night I painted her toes and trimmed her pussy really nice. She made me go to Walmart and buy the matching dog tags and she has been wearing that anklet to work all week. Her “boyfriend” emailed me a list of songs he wants on my IPOD (love jams) and sent me to the liquor store for supplies. I have packed a suitcase full of her strap on, vibrators, camera, tripod, blindfolds, ball gags and my custom maid outfit with a wig and heels. He is not Bi but said after seeing my pics and shaved body that he is gonna make me suck his cock and fuck me doggie style. The wig and maid outfit really turned him on he said since he is a leg and heels man.

My wife is dying to see him use me, and they wanna double team my ass and mouth. My wife also said I am to clean up all of his cum, no matter where it goes with my mouth. She has brought a collar and leash as well.

She said if I get cold feet and start whining she is gonna put a gag in my mouth and tell me to sit and watch. She has been reading a lot of cuckold captions online and she said its my own fault for making her fantasy become true by introducing them. She was content with just role playing, but since her interest is peaked in a real, living cock with a personality she wants to try it. We had a couple three ways with another woman and she said now its her turn to play. There is a strict rule in place that my cock cage key is staying behind and my cock is not coming out at all. They are already calling each other GF and BBC BF, and she said if she is blown away by the sex she is gonna keep me locked and her pussy is off limits. I have already put a serial numbered plastic padlock on my cage so he knows I’m not getting inside “his” GF pussy. She mentioned that she may keep me locked for the next two months he is in town and make me drive her to meet him every other week or so to fuck.

I have to send him pics 2x a day of the lock in place with the serial number visible.:(

The plan her bull and I have discussed is that if things are going well she will give us a sign she wants to play. I am to leave the bar and go to the hotel room to get it ready. I will light candles, get ice, put music on and get dressed in the maid outfit. My wife is making me wear garters and stockings to the bar under my jeans, as a further sign of submission.

After ten minutes they will walk up and enter the room and find me as their sissy and I have to serve them cocktails, take pictures, and prep his cock for her. Then I have to sit back and watch and do what ever she and he ask.

This could be a wild night!! I’ll update.

Attachments

• I luv BBC.jpg
    I luv BBC.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,569
  • Hung Limp.jpg
    Hung Limp.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,400
  • Tits and Bush.jpg
    Tits and Bush.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,273
  • RED LEGS.jpg
    RED LEGS.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,655
  • Double locked.jpg
    Double locked.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,608
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Dont' delay

Post deatils as soon as possible

Will post tomorrow for sure, if we get back real late tonight. I hope to post something by Midnight :p

My wife just forwarded these to me from her phone,and she said she cant wait to get out of work!

I think we are both going to be sore and walking funny tomorrow when we goto a neighbors for the play off game:eek:

Attachments

• BBC.jpg
    BBC.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 879
  • Limp.jpg
    Limp.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 784
stop the teasing let us see what he all did to her

Well it’s just after midnight and we finally got home. Let me say the night was a success!! We met our “friend’ for dinner at Hooters, for lack of a better venue and my wife immediately felt a connection. She sat next to him in the booth and he was rubbing her thighs the whole time and kept saying how young she looked. We had drinks and some food and we were chilling out when the waitress came over and began to get chatty. She saw my wife’s big diamond and asked us how long we had been married. We were holding hands across the table and our love for each other is pretty obvious. The waitress must have been like WTF? with this hot blond sitting next to a black guy and a straight laced white dude sitting across the table….LOL

After about an hour my wife was giddy and told me to go next door and check into the hotel. I left them alone, which was incredibly risky for me since I am not one to trust strangers, let alone one with my wife. But our guy was cool…he was friendly and I could tell he was the quiet type, and not one out there humping everything that moves.

I went to the room, lit the candles, set up the ipod player, put on my wig/maid outfit and started arranging the cocktails when she knocked on the door. I opened the door, and for the first time someone other than my wife of 15 years saw me in a dress and heels. It was exciting and scary at the same time, but he took it in stride and didn’t make me feel embarrassed.

I fixed them drinks and then they started to kiss and my wife ordered me to come over and suck his cock, which had found its way into her hand. I did so and began deep throating it as she had taught me. Since he hadn’t been home and had pussy in a couple of months his cock started to swell and leak. My Mistress told him to use my mouth and get the first orgasm out of the way so she could get a good hard ride. She had her left hand on my head and she kept kissing him as she pumped my head on his cock. Within 4 minutes he shot pulse after pulse of hot cum down my throat and I just kept swallowing and let out a whimper or two. (Later she would tell me that nothing the entire night felt as good as her holding my head on his cock as he came and hearing me swallow. She said the power was awesome as she held my head and I choked on his cum.)

Soon after my Wife and he were fucking in all the positions you can imagine. I was kissing her, sucking her breasts, and letting her moan into my mouth. She wanted me to be close to her while we played around. His cock is about as long as mine, but it seems flatter and wider, verses my round shape. My wife found no trouble cumming over and over and the pics tell a thousand words. I sucked him in between and it was amazing. My wife made faces that were incredible and I loved being the camera man and seeing her get fucked so deep. I was so happy to give her that pleasure and let her ride a BBC and get her fantasy filled. We drove home and talked about what had happened and agreed to make love tomorrow to feel the closeness we need.

You can see in the last pic she put her anklet around his cock and took a pic with her wedding ring and pussy in the frame. If there was any doubt about our profile, this should cure it...LOL

He flattered her so much that my wife is finally starting to believe that she is a hot M.I.L.F and that I havn’t been BS ing her all these years…

Attachments

• Doggie.jpg
    Doggie.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3,192
  • I love BBC chain.jpg
    I love BBC chain.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,567
gratz on a successful night, hope to see more of her.

Just woke up, horny as hell from last night. My wife made cup of coffee and then browsed the pics and videos I took on the camera and got horny all over again!!

Here are some more pics....enjoy
You can even see how red and plump her pussy got from her stub boy.

I LOVE THE ONE OF HER WEDDING RING ON HER THIGH!!

Did I do good on my search for a BBC for my wife? Comments??

Attachments

• Kissing.jpg
    Kissing.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,459
  • well fucked.jpg
    well fucked.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,929
  • 9 inches deep.jpg
    9 inches deep.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,568
Few More pics on the morning after....:)

Attachments

• Ballls deep.jpg
    Ballls deep.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,410
  • Pounded.jpg
    Pounded.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,504
  • Tits.jpg
    Tits.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,363
  • Doggie Plow.jpg
    Doggie Plow.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,622
  • Her Legs.jpg
    Her Legs.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,355
Looks like a great time was had by all. Congrats!

She's damn hot, congratulations.

When you first said that your bull wasn't experienced, I had reservations about how good it would be, but it seems the guy fucked her like a real champ. The pics you took are great, I agree that the "I love big black cock" chain around his dick with her ring visible is a well-done shot.

Love the photo of him cupping her breasts from behind:D

Any idea of future dates? Perhaps bearback:rolleyes:

Fantastic,exciting and sexy! Thanks OSH,and more please! Are you meeting him again? It looks like you didn't get that black cock in your ass,but I'm sure sucking/swallowing was fun for you. Nice hotwife too pal.

GREAT pics!!! And I LOVE the one of her wedding ring on her thigh as well. Only thing that would be better is to LOSE THE RUBBER!!!! Bareback is the ONLY way to go!!!!

Thanks for all the comments! She is flattered. After we got home we realized we have no pics of me dressed up or sucking him. It seems we had so much going on and we were so busy it just escaped us. Next time we will get a bunch for sure;)

I don't think we will ever be aboe to go bareback since she is not on the pill or any type of control. I know there are those people who say the risk of her getting knocked up is a high, but at 36 years old we are done making babies.

I'll see if I can dig up any pore pics.

Users who are viewing this thread