Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Not bad for 41

• Thread startersexy Anita
  • Start date

sexy Anita

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2006
I took these of Anita actually a couple years ago, thought you boys would enjoy.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2,703
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,697
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,740
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,144
She is a perfect white MILF

Nice looking woman -- would love to see her being pounded by a big BLACKZILLA

Not bad! I am sure her pussy would hold my cock very nicely!

Wow!! Anita, You Look Fucking Fine, Can I Have Some?? Let Me See That Fine Wet Pussy Shot.

Here are a few more.....very horny woman for her age!!
ENJOY

Attachments

• DSV10a.jpg
    DSV10a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,289
  • DSV14.jpg
    DSV14.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,252
  • DSV74.jpg
    DSV74.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,345
So fine...

Most women are at their sexy best, in their 30's and 40's. Babe, you're no different. I'd love to see you in the arms of a big black bull who knows how to bring out that sexy best, in you. I'd also love to see you all in white, being slowly undressed and sampled by BBC.
Lookin' fine, girl!!

Mr.B said:
Most women are at their sexy best, in their 30's and 40's. Babe, you're no different. I'd love to see you in the arms of a big black bull who knows how to bring out that sexy best, in you. I'd also love to see you all in white, being slowly undressed and sampled by BBC.
Lookin' fine, girl!!

Thank you, making me feel young!

Request to see my pussy....here you go.
I must say guys sharing pics and reading the personal messages from some of you gets me so turned on. I love when you tell me that looking at me gets your dicks real hard, it's kidda like being out and having guys stare at you, makes you feel good!
ENJOY

Attachments

• DSC71.jpg
    DSC71.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 871
  • DSC73.jpg
    DSC73.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 873
Where you reside cindi iam located in new york city, if you are ever aroudn this area get at me and lets meet up and make it happen sweetie..
parot24@yahoo.com

Pretty Damn Hot

For 41! Would be even hotter, if you had pic with her and a big black cock.

What a hot sexy wife. She has that innocent suburban wife look which is too hot! Wish she was in Connecticut!

I love those garters and she has the body to go with that sexy stuff

Great looking sexy woman!
Get her to pose nude for other photographers and artists!

Users who are viewing this thread