Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Not bad for 41

• Thread startersexy Anita
  • Start date
Please tell me most of you will eat a girl's pussy? How about sexual positions....my favorite is from behind standing up, how about some of you?

Attachments

• DSC47.jpg
    DSC47.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 518
A Dream

Anita, you are a dream coming into reality....!!!
Your fantastic body, pussy and smile dont have anyage...!!!!
You are just beautiful

Eat you??

Please tell me most of you will eat a girl's pussy?
Anita, I'd eat you like Roto-Rooter!! I imagine you, dressing for sucess all in white, so erotic, so sweet... on your back, knees apart..... sweetie, all day, all night...

You are beautiful Anita! And I would say you don't look much old than your early 30's..Any more pics? Tell us about you? Are you into black; is hubby a cuckold?

Anita, you are beyond gorgeous. Too bad you arent in N. California (Sacramento). I would love to eat your pussy, nibble on your lips, suck on your clit...and so on....I would try to make you cum. As far as positions...I dont have a favorite...lets try them all. I would like to do missionary towards the end so I can look into your face when I cum deep inside your pussy. You like it standing up from behind? Do you like it in the ass? I would love to have you standing like that, feeling all over that sexy body of yours.
Do you have anymore nude pics? Especially of that pussy. Email me bigd320_1@yahoo.com

Enjoy guys.......

Attachments

• DSC38.jpg
    DSC38.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 496
  • DSC39.jpg
    DSC39.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC45.jpg
    DSC45.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC50.jpg
    DSC50.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 448
  • DSC52.jpg
    DSC52.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 519
REpeating myself

Hi gorgeous, you made my day bright with your beuatiful smile and yout hubby is the luckiest of all of us for waking up next to you.
A big kiss

Hey Anita,
I'm a 31 year old black male In Colorado. I love older women like yourself. Great pictures, send more naked pictures of yourself.

Damn you are beyond just beautiful, you are astounding!!!
How can I get additional pics, especially some of that pussy?
To hell with it all, how can I meet you?

nice set of photos anita, sweet looking pussy you have and if you could see how many cocks you gotten hard with this thread, you'd cum on the spot

looks hot

Hi Anita,

Those are some great photos!! I'm a latin male in San Diego. If you are ever in the area, let me know my email is clementemejia@yahoo.com . Oh, my favorite position is backdoor and yours is very hot!!

Last set..

Sweet Anita,
I loved the last set of pics.... a very desireable woman in a every day setting. Personally, I would have posed you, bending over that table, skirt flipped up, panties at half mast, your hands holding on to the table edge....
Brace yourself, girl!!

Mr.B said:
Sweet Anita,
I loved the last set of pics.... a very desireable woman in a every day setting. Personally, I would have posed you, bending over that table, skirt flipped up, panties at half mast, your hands holding on to the table edge....
Brace yourself, girl!!

I love the way your mind works!! I may be able to get you some "poses".
I'm having a blast with this guys...all the comments and PM's really gets me going. I think about getting on my knees in front of all of you and just completly submitting myself to you, although I could never handle that!!
Glad you like what you see, I'll share some more soon.

Users who are viewing this thread