Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Newbie wife going away to a conference

• Thread starterninetynine
  • Start date
ninetynine said:
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but it looks like conference season is upon us again, and Louise might be away at the start of July. She’s not off to the beach this time, but she’ll be away and food and drink will be flowing.

Over the next few weeks I think I’ll restart the “have fun at the conference” conversations and see what happens…
Another resurrection…

I haven’t posted because I made a big error before the conference. We were in bed and I was laying the dirty talk on a bit too thick. I told her I would like her to find a guy and do some flirting, get to know him and maybe go further. I told her it would be hot if she asked me if she could sleep with him, and even hotter if she asked if she could stay another day with him. All true, but it was too much for Louise. She freaked out. There were tears. We talked about how I didn’t want her to do anything she was uncomfortable with, and how she didn’t want to do anything like that. We got through it, but I didn’t mention it again. She sent me some selfies of her dancing to the band on the night, but I didn’t poke the hornets nest and let her be.

Next month she’s got another conference. It’s local - twenty miles or so - so accommodation isn’t planned, but there’s dinner on the Thursday night, and an early start on the Friday. Louise suggested it might be easier just to get a room, rather than drive home late and out again early. It wouldn’t be expensive and I’d have to take the kids to school the following day whether she stayed over or not, so I agreed.

“You never know,” she added, “I might find a hunky guy to share the room with…”

Reactions: leahshub, sephoro, Nazareth and 3 others
Short update: Louise has agreed it’ll be easier to stay out on Thursday, rather than come home, but rather than staying in a hotel she’llbe staying with my parents, who live local.

This is bad, because - unlikely as it would be - she can’t take anyone back to her room afterwards. However, it also means - unlikely as it i would be - her changing her sleeping arrangements won’t cost us a penny.

As always, further updates as required.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Sandy Row and Pghperv
ninetynine said:
Short update: Louise has agreed it’ll be easier to stay out on Thursday, rather than come home, but rather than staying in a hotel she’llbe staying with my parents, who live local.

This is bad, because - unlikely as it would be - she can’t take anyone back to her room afterwards. However, it also means - unlikely as it i would be - her changing her sleeping arrangements won’t cost us a penny.

Keep it up, it takes patience.

If I might add some perspective from my own experiences. Conferences can be dangerous if you regard some guy getting to have your wife's pussy as a danger, or a great thrill if you long for that. My ex had told me about this middle-aged guy in her line of work who was a fixture at their business conferences. This was a guy of significant prestige among his business associates. But she said he had a reputation for hanging out in the hotel bars and either getting ***** or hitting on the younger women at the conferences, apparently with some success. Unfortunately for me, I was very good at denying the evidence that my ex was letting guys cuckold me, and this included ignoring warning signs. In this case, it is striking that she would be hanging out in a hotel bar, since she knew he was hot for her, and of course would be there, and since she didn’t drink much, all warning signs I missed. The guy was apparently handsome enough, and she may have heard from other girls about his skills in bed.

So, she taunted me afterwards (she would always claim she was joking if I took it too seriously) that this middle-aged guy was persistent in hitting on her in the bar. She agreed to go up to his room. She did not mention anything about the elevator ride up, but presumably he started to kiss her and feel her up, because by the time they got to his room door, she claimed, he had already begun undressing her. Since conference hotel rooms are not very big, the removal of her clothes took place quickly on the way to the bed. First her jacket, blouse and bra were opened up the front so he could fondle her breasts. By this time, they were at the bed, onto which he pushed her back, and as she described it “he had my panties and stockings off in a flash.” The desire by this guy to start fucking my wife, and her willingness to take his cock were apparently so urgent, as she described it, that he began plowing her with her jacket, blouse, and bra still on, though fully opened. This energetic fury impressed her. Fortunately for her, his lust for having her did not interfere with the quality of his performance: making my humiliation worse, she reported in her account that “he fucked the hell out of me.”

It must have lasted some time, because as she described it, by the time he blew his load into her, her jacket, blouse and bra had long come off and she was under him taking his thrusts completely naked. After he had thoroughly fucked my wife in that first session, they lay together she said, with him continuing to kiss and fondle her breasts. She could of course have left at this point. But in short order she watched him begin to pop another erection. Fully erect, he rolled her over so she was face down on the bed, pushed her legs apart, and kneeling between her legs thrust his erection into her again. She never reported in her description of this night which position she found more gratifying, taking his cock from the front or from behind.

I have attached a few pictures of her from those days, taken by a "professional" photographer, she claimed (and yeah, he cuckolded me, as well). So if you're keen to have your wife cuckold you, by all means encourage her attendance at business conferences.

6-1.jpg
6-4.jpg
6-6.jpg
6-7.jpg
6-10.jpg
6-11.jpg
6-12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, sephoro, tomdilger and 2 others
I would slow down with the suggestive talk. You've made it perfectly clear what you desire. Don't pressure her with more or she will feel uncomfortable about not hitting the high notes that you are looking for. Maybe you can try to arrange for some mutual fun when you two are on vacation and she's more relaxed after a few glasses of wine. GL

Reactions: sephoro
ninetynine said:

A thread with such promise delivers such disappointment.

Hopefully she meets a guy at one of these affairs and he catches her eye and she remembers she has the green light to act on her attraction to him.

ninetynine said:
Still haven’t forgot you guys, will update soon. In the meantime, here’s what Louise wore to dinner. The last time she wore this we went out for dinner for our anniversary, and fucked like rabbits without taking it off…

5BD8E72D-60C9-477C-8C02-83E11F1A3CB8.jpeg
She's not exactly screaming 'I'm available' with a dress hiding all of her assets.

Probably an indication of her unwillingness to embrace the idea 😟

Sandy Row said:
A man with a cock that size which delivers such a huge load should never be caged, in my opinion 😋
The trouble is, nowadays it’s more like this…

Attachments

• IMG_3815.mov
    30 MB
Reactions: Sandy Row and Pghperv

Users who are viewing this thread