• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Girl Around Here.

• Thread starterdrtwfe
  • Start date
monitaur said:
Would like to fuck you in your wedding dress.

That sounds absolutely ridiculously dirty... You should pm me more baby.

Your pictures are sooo hot. I would love to be tied down by you and have my balls licked by you and feel your tongue licking through the hole of my CB-6000, teasing me and making my cock strain against the device...

Dang woman! I am just shy of 10 inches, but after looking at your bad self, I think I got hard enough to go past 10 inches! Bet you could knock an elephant's dick stiff at twenty paces!

If I was with you, I wouldn't know where to put my first load. Oh what I would give to smear a load onto those hot titties of yours! Then again, I don't think I could wait to wear out that married pussy of yours either! Don't know what excuse you'd give your hubby to explain how loose I'd leave you though!

Just the tip of the 'dirty' iceberg my little cumquat.

AS IF your pictures were not hot enough.....you go and post some of you in Stockings which is my largest weakness. What I wouldn't do to run my tongue over those silky legs beginning with your toes and ending with BOTH of your delicious southern charms!

Fuck you, hell no! I wanna watch everyone else fuck you. I wanna see you take a train, each filling you and covering you with their cum, orgasming each load, call it a "dtrwife bukkake".

Then when everyone is done I slide a big black dildo into your hot juicy cunt and watch you fuck yourself to another orgasm while I clean you.

PM sent. ;)

Oh yes ... delightful lady .... :)

Since black seemed like it went over well...

Remember I like the dirty PMS :)

Attachments

• IMG_5954.jpg
    IMG_5954.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 726
  • IMG_5956.jpg
    IMG_5956.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_5949.jpg
    IMG_5949.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 751
I love the thought of you doing this from your office. You're beautiful.

I'd like to have two cocks in her pussy cumming at the same time.

Loving the pics, can you do some more in heels as your legs are amazing!

drtwfe said:
This is all so intoxicating. I appreciate the messages I already got through pm. Please send more so I can finger myself reading through them later :)

You have beautiful photos and the body (and style) of a dancer. My message box is full so I can't sent the sort of messages I want to - but here's a caption that might tickle your kinky-bone.

Attachments

• Drtwfe01.JPG
    Drtwfe01.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 412
Hott

Love her look

Attachments

• pizap.com13146131629991.jpg
    pizap.com13146131629991.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 413
Pinkyrod said:
Can you take 2 cocks in your mouth? You have sexy lips, madam:p:D

Haha never tried maybe one day....

Your so sexy

Love the way you like to do this, ******** your self for us.

what state do you live in

Maybe we can meet up and have some fun sometime. Post more pics

Users who are viewing this thread