Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Fun Pics

• Thread startertandtneohcpl
  • Start date
My wife is finally doing black dick also. Funny part is, we are also in N.E. Ohio. Must be something in the water........Give it to the black guys white girls, their going to get it eventually anyway.

These pics are great. I guess I needed to say something in order to get admitted into the site. I will try to make better posts once I learn my way around here.....Mary

Great Pictures

She is really sexy. Any pictures of her covered in cum?

Oh my, what can I say? The far right pic in frmae 23, and far left pic in frmae 34, my, my. What can i say, other than my handle say it all.:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
very good pictures

are yall married or is she your girlfriend?

do you have some pictures of her taking it from two guys?

The final let go is when you let everyone see her face

It took forever for me to let my hubby take me out dressed like a slut and play with me at a bar, but now I am his slut fulltime! I am having a large picture shoot taken by a professional photographer and I will post them when done! But I am sure if you ask her she wants to be shown off 100%

So let go and do it

I love the one where she is just on her knees, in a submissive pose, sucking black cock. More submissive posses please. Perhaps tied spreadeagled on the bed

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread