Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

New Fun Pics

• Thread startertandtneohcpl
  • Start date
perfect pic

the last pic is perfect how every wht woman should be balls deep on a bareback blk cock cumming in her mmmmmmm

A few More older ones

Here are a few more, hope to have sum new ones soon :)

Attachments

• bc22.JPG
    bc22.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 965
  • bc33.JPG
    bc33.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 751
  • d3.JPG
    d3.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,567
  • dec14.JPG
    dec14.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,440
envious

I gotta say I'd love to have that around as a toy for a month or so...she'd lose all inhibitions about bein a black cock slut.....:D

Yep, that ass can ride mine anytime. Sweet creamy.....love the pics.

Damn, that's hot. Let's make some new ones next time I'm in Cleveland.

wow she's amazing dude, I wish be the lucky one that enjoy that beautifull body, great pics please tell her to make more pics with lingery

More BBC yet to come... you can do it girl.... ^)_(^

pfffff damn fine
holy sh"T i would luv to use that slutty pussy

Black Bred?

Great Pictures. She really is a beautiful woman. It is always nice to see a white woman getting what she needs from a BBC. Maybe we will see her in the Black Bred section before long showing pics of her swollen belly. That will be sexy also.

I'm blown away by these pics! I'm in Cle. and would give anything just to watch you in action. Is there a chance of hooking up?

Bare, Bare, Bareback....... Yes, that was so nice. Hey, she is a very attractive woman. She also seems very comfortable in the pics with her lover. That is wonderful. Thanks for the pics!

Great pics of a sexy girl?
Did you get her pierced?

Sum More

Here are a few more from her last fun session

Attachments

• dec15.JPG
    dec15.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 802
  • dec21.JPG
    dec21.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,343
  • dec22.JPG
    dec22.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,237
They get better each posting! If you need a photographer so that you can join the action, I'm your man. You need to have a pic of your hard cock in the same frame as your wife with her black lover.

Her kissing him with his long cock sticking out........that is very nice.

I'd like to come down to Ohio to get a piece of that fine ass and pussy damm its good!!!Has she had the same brotha or has she done others?

Great Pics!! Your wife is very HOT!!! Keep up these postings.

Does she entertain in your home?

Was wondering what it's like to have a BBC fuck the Mrs. in your bed?
Never had the pleasure but once I slept in the wet spot of the bed of hotel when she was done with two BBC lovers

Users who are viewing this thread