• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's first business trip - May 22-24

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date
GordonPym said:
Linda is back.
She is on her period. :(
She says that she has been so since day one of her trip, while still traveling.

I'm so pissed off !!!

But it is not her fault, and I must control my anger.
(I should control it anyway!)
But I am so pissed off , the same !!!:mad:
- GordonPym

PS: If tomorrow her period is over, she is not telling me lies. I'll let you know.

No need to be angry, friend. I know you were looking forward to it but it's not like your wife hasn't spread her legs before, and given the chance she will again, no worries. She's already fucked (or allowed them to fuck her, to put it more accurately) three or so guys, right? Sound to me like even though she doesn't actively seek it, she doesn't really turn it down either. That in and of itself might be the most exciting part. You never know when your wife is going to spread her legs for a strange cock. It could happen at any time, any day, anywhere. To me that sounds like more of an adventure than just going to bars and getting picked up.

Thank you midnightfapper for your comforting words.
I really needed them!

midnightfapper said:
... I know you were looking forward to it but it's not like your wife hasn't spread her legs before, and given the chance she will again, no worries.
That first -and only time- she did it, it was merely accidental :(
My fear is that she will not repeat the experience!
In the mean time the biological clock is running faster and faster...

midnightfapper said:
She's already fucked (or allowed them to fuck her, to put it more accurately) three or so guys, right?
That was "only" two, actually.
Two doctors, to be precise.

midnightfapper said:
Sound to me like even though she doesn't actively seek it, she doesn't really turn it down either.
I wouldn't be so sure that she does not turn it down...
She once gave a hand job to her Personal Trainer (who was a very good looking guy, I must admit).
But instead of fucking him the following week, as planned, she preferred to quit and never met him ever since.
She is a cock-tease! I guarantee!!!

midnightfapper said:
... That in and of itself might be the most exciting part. You never know when your wife is going to spread her legs for a strange cock. It could happen at any time, any day, anywhere. To me that sounds like more of an adventure than just going to bars and getting picked up.
I agree 100%.
Linda might very likely surprise me (and all of you) without any "advance notice".
To me, having a wife who might take a stranger cock any time is much more arousing than having a ****** at your side.

Intimately, my hope is that this trip has been a tipping point, and will increase my chances that Linda will soon cuck me deliberately.
When she made me find that sexy lingerie in her luggage, and that box of condoms (OMG!), it seemed to me that she was really horny.
She later said that she was just pandering to me, because she loves me, but had no real plans to cuck me.
On her way back, she admitted that she had been turned on by packing that lingerie and by buying those condoms, but also said: "... because that was between me and you...", the she kissed me. I really don't know how to interpret those words, but they don't look encouraging to me...

But I'd say: never say never!

Anyhow... thank you again my friend for you kind words
- GordonPym

GordonPym said:
it was merely accidental

Not quite. Did he slip and fall and his coincidentally erect penis slip into her mysteriously wet for no reason and coincidentally uncovered pussy? I think not.

She knew what she was doing, she didn't do anything to stop it. Sure, she didn't go all the way with the personal trainer but must a woman bang every guy she fools around with?

Just because she's not a cougar on the prowl or a cock-thirsty party slut doesn't mean she's not open to the idea. I don't know anything about her besides what you've told us, but she sounds like the kind of person who likes to take it slow and ease into things. I know because my girl is similar, she's the kind of person who gets nervous or embarrassed for no apparent reason and it frustrates the hell out of me sometimes, but you just need to learn to accept that. You seem to be of the same persuasion as me, where if it sound like fun you just go and do it, simple as that. No need to piddle around and beat around the bush, am I right?

Besides, you act like she's not doing anything. You too easily dismiss the personal trainer and the doctors and I think I remember reading about some beach vacation guy. Any "vanilla" person would consider the trainer and the doctors as cheating (we call it cucking). You don't see it as a full-on cuck because she's not intentionally looking for it, which is true, but this is not an all or nothing thing. I think you're getting too hung up on the particulars and short changing yourself. Instead of seeing the glass as half empty (she didn't REALLY cuck you) try seeing it as half full (she's getting extra-marital dick, one way or another).

Women are confusing. Just be patient and enjoy what she has done already, and anything new will be a pleasant surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread