• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife for Your Use

• Thread starterjangles
  • Start date

jangles

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2007
Would like to hear what you would do to this whilel I watched or listened.

Attachments

• two[1].jpg
    two[1].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,658
i would unload so much cum in this girl :)

I am sure that there are some cucks on this website who would appreciate a photo that is 180 degrees of what you have shown - so they can imagine kissing her between the legs and sucking her toes as they get ready to obey her every command.

as if any of the cabrons on this site
could have such a lovely creature as their own

jangles said:
Would like to hear what you would do to this whilel I watched or listened.

Oh Boy!!! The answer to your question depends a lot on what SHE is interested in - but I'd love to draw out her submissive side. The thought of leading a beauty like this round on my collar and leash would make her the slinkiest sex-kitten I could imagine - but if she'd prefer to ride my hard cock cowgirl style while telling you over the phone what I feel like deep inside her body then that's good as well ;)

jangles said:
My wife is 41 but in very good shape and has a body that many 20 year olds would want.

You've just demonstrated the second part of that quote beautifully. What a figure. Tell her not to get that beautiful long hair cut either :D

Thank you all for the responses. I'll look for a recent pic that shows more.

Maybe an open leg shot showing what she's like between her legs and what our 25 year old "friend" gets to stick his cock into now and again??

Here are some pics of what she has between the legs. Comments on what you'd do while I listened or watched....as decriptive as you like.....would be really good.

Attachments

• CF1.jpg
    CF1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 658
  • CF2.jpg
    CF2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 575
  • CF3.jpg
    CF3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 692
Greymaster, she can be submissive. Likes dirty talk when she's being fucked. Genuinely likes cock in her ass. Fantasises about ass to mouth....cums when you tell her about being ****** into it with no option. She can be a squirter at times....depending on how hard you get her to cum. On several ocassions she's peed herself when taking it up her asshole and cumming really hard. Happens sometimes but not always. Also swallows by the way. Hope that gives you some indication.

jangles said:
Here are some pics of what she has between the legs.

What a beautiful, soft, open pussy. I think I'd be tempted to use all three holes on this beauty myself.....

I'd have her tell me what a dirty, sexy, cock-sucker she is while my hands explore her body - my fingers sliding deep inside her as well as taking time with those tits and nipples. Then, my hand buried deep in her hair, I'd feel her mouth working on my cock, getting me hard and wet for the fun to come.

That handful of hair is going to be my handle, and using this I'll drag her hungry lips off my cock and turn her into the Doggy-Style post you've so helpfully shot. My cock head stroking up and down those sweet pussy lips and parting them.

With her mouth free she can tell me what it feels like as I slowly slide my cock balls-deep inside her. I start pumping, hard and enjoy her urging me to bang her harder. My free hand can alternate between pulling her back by the hip and reaching round for her hanging tits.

Then I'll pull myself out and switch to 'hole 3' - holding still and making her push herself back onto me. What a tight little asshole she must have. I'll hammer her with long strokes while I reach round to play with her clit - we'll see how well she sprays.

When I'm ready to shoot I've got a difficult choice. As much as I'd like to shoot her up the ass and them make her clean me, I think I'd pull out and use her hair handle to make her open up and take me deep into her mouth - telling her she's a horny suck-slut as she makes me cum along her tongue and she can taste me and her own ass at the same time.

Hope you enjoy the thought of me teaching her to enjoy my cock :)

Graymaster.....I'm busy picturing it my mind! Hell....I'd love to watch you do as you've described and put her through her paces! Her asshole is tight but it would probably be a bit looser after you'd finished with it. Maybe as stretched out as her cunt is in the pics.

Thanks for the great response!!!

Your welcome :) I enjoyed looking at the pics (especially the very first one to tell the truth) and thinking of her soft body under my control. Beautiful :)

Another one of her wondering around our bedroom.....we would like to know what you'd like to do to that ass

Attachments

• six[1].jpg
    six[1].jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 321
I would love to lick it clean after one of the dominant guys here pumps here full of cum.

Reactions: Aljapaco
Her pussy looks a little loose for me, but that asshole seems perfect for me to shove my cock into.

would love to fuck your sexy wife with my big old fat cock as you listened or watched my big black balls would soon fill her tight fertile pussy full and after a a few weeks of hard solid black cock up her nice pussy her flat tummy would begin to swell

canberraguy4fun said:
I would love to lick it clean after one of the dominant guys here pumps her full of cum.

I'd be more than happy to supply that :) Those cheeks look beautifully 'toned', and I like the thought of my hands on them spreading them wide while she reaches down between her legs and guides me in for the first time.

She'll get one THRUST for every sentence that she says and that I feel she MEANS. She will need to start with the sentence:

Please GreyMaster, fuck me up the ass hole.

then she will need to lose a word from the end for EVERY time she speaks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread