• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife for Your Use

• Thread starterjangles
  • Start date
AlbanySearching said:
Her pussy looks a little loose for me, but that asshole seems perfect for me to shove my cock into.

Her cunt is a bit stretched and it's probably from me having fisted her several times over the years. That's probably why our 25 year old "friend" (who thinks I don't know about him by the way) mainly fucks her up her asshole. Here is another pic of that hole

Attachments

• lyn2[1].jpg
    lyn2[1].jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 217
greymaster said:
I'd be more than happy to supply that :) Those cheeks look beautifully 'toned', and I like the thought of my hands on them spreading them wide while she reaches down between her legs and guides me in for the first time.

She'll get one THRUST for every sentence that she says and that I feel she MEANS. She will need to start with the sentence:

Please GreyMaster, fuck me up the ass hole.

then she will need to lose a word from the end for EVERY time she speaks ;)

I'd love to listen to that Greymaster. Maybe even holding her cheeks apart for you!! Another pic of her in front of the mirror. Her ass is well toned. Hardly wobbles if you slap it.

Attachments

• lyn5[1].jpg
    lyn5[1].jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 223
babymaker8 said:
would love to fuck your sexy wife with my big old fat cock as you listened or watched my big black balls would soon fill her tight fertile pussy full and after a a few weeks of hard solid black cock up her nice pussy her flat tummy would begin to swell

She hasn't had a black cock yet Babymaker but listening and watching what you describe would get me jerking off! Would you like her presented like this for your black cock??

Attachments

• lyn3[1].jpg
    lyn3[1].jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 179
jangles said:
Her cunt is a bit stretched and it's probably from me having fisted her several times over the years.

I would LOVE to see pictures of that happening....

Her cunt is beautiful... Loose is fine, especially with those long lovely lips that she has... Awesome meal!

used is right

I would fuck her in all those holes until she cummed several times and could not take fucking any more.
I would not mind and would employ a little bit of help from like you. Maybe since she likes anal maybe we could do some dp on her? what do you think?

jangles said:
Her ass is well toned. Hardly wobbles if you slap it.

LOL - what do you mean "IF"???? :D

As you take each word off my sentence - which is the 'phrase' that you'd most like to hear?

Well i would gladly like to lick that gorgeous pussy and ass, full of cum or not, preferably my own. Not sure im into being a cuckold as much as i like a dominant woman.

how about a upskirt pic legs spread with white panties on then upskirt panties off then pic of her spread open with knock me up babymaker writen on her tight tummy in lipstick

Users who are viewing this thread