• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My 28yr old gf's amazing ass!!!!!

• Thread starterjason2233
  • Start date
She let me take a few more pics of her ass last night that I still need to load up..still trying to get her to give me a full nude..

Buttbeauty.jpg NOW!! this is an ass :D

jason2233 said:

Tell her these three shots made me hard and I stoked myself being icessantly teased by her and would LOVE to see just one of her tits! But this spectacularly gorgeous creature naked would put me right over the top! Keep working on her,,, no one will know who she is! I have to see her naked!!!

Still working on that pussy shot for you guys!

What a babe! I think you should give her to me for a n evening. :)

She's gorgeous :)

Perrrfffeeeccttt ass shots!!!! I bet that pussy has been worn out!

It has been...she's been with quite a few! Love hearing all the comments! Anyone elae?

Just because its been worn out, doesnt mean it still can't take a beating! Will you show us?

Users who are viewing this thread