• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My 28yr old gf's amazing ass!!!!!

• Thread starterjason2233
  • Start date
i would fuck her with my friends : ) what do you think can she take 3 penis at the same time : )

I'm sure she could. i fill that pussy full almost every night

event_67256922.jpeg

Just saw this pic on my gf's cell phone where she had sent it to a guy that is 21!! shes 28! I dont know whether to be worried or excited!! :)

glad you like! not sure why the pic isnt showing up that I just posted...its saying something about the site where i save all of her pics is updating their site..so hopefully it will be back up shortly

jason2233 said:
glad you like! not sure why the pic isnt showing up that I just posted...its saying something about the site where i save all of her pics is updating their site..so hopefully it will be back up shortly

Upload again please... your other ones never came back either.

Ok Idk what happened to the pics but I've had a few of you request to see the pic I found on her phone that she sent to the young guy. It's the one of her in the red bra, the other is just an added bonus for you guys

I have her talked into going to amateur night at a strip club and letting me watch her dance for other guys!!! I can't wait!!! Anyone know of any good amateur webcam sites she can get out and maybe make a little money while doing so?

Sexy

Your slut has nice tits too Love her round ass! Let's see the bitch completely naked....she is sexy for sure!

Wow hottie!

Id take your girl bend her over and fuck her brains out!

Users who are viewing this thread