• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married dad, but love cock

• Thread starterDaveLee
  • Start date
sissyjackie said:
Yes I did then he came in me
That feels so good,i love to be taken when i am dressed.

DaveLee said:
I’ve been married 26 years, we have two daughters and I’m a normal masculine man. My secret is I love sucking cock. My have has no idea.
I can’t be the only one, right?

IMG_5181.jpeg
Love it

IMG_20200612_072754951_BURST000_COVER_TOP_4876049459025461211.jpg

Reactions: Goodmanj and incog
i like the thought of sucking a man off while he looks at naked photos of my wife

• Love
Reactions: torqeroll, BiCDhubby and Ericsean
MasterNick said:
i like the thought of sucking a man off while he looks at naked photos of my wife
How about sucking him off just before he pushes it into your wife,heaps more fun.

I fantasize about cleaning both up after a hung guy fucks my wife and cums heavily inside her hairy pussy. Even better if her pubes are a little sticky. lol

Not alone. I've only sucked 4 (3m and 1t) over the past 20 years. Never got more than precum as they always wanna swap and suck me.

The more I read here the more I want to and either looking at their wives or having them look at pics of mine

incog said:
Not alone. I've only sucked 4 (3m and 1t) over the past 20 years. Never got more than precum as they always wanna swap and suck me.

The more I read here the more I want to and either looking at their wives or having them look at pics of mine
Swap pics with me

IMG_2204.jpeg

incog said:

Next time maneuver them into a 69, a win-win for all. Your wife will or should get even hotter, the other person will have very little chance to want to do anything else, your sucking theirs, they’re sucking yours, always someone’s going to cum. By the way, how was the T with your wife, it’s something I definitely want to try, especially since I’ve played with 12 to 14 & counting.

Ericsean said:
Next time maneuver them into a 69, a win-win for all. Your wife will or should get even hotter, the other person will have very little chance to want to do anything else, your sucking theirs, they’re sucking yours, always someone’s going to cum. By the way, how was the T with your wife, it’s something I definitely want to try, especially since I’ve played with 12 to 14 & counting.
None of them ever met the wife.

The T was so hot. Great little tits, slid in her tight ass...mm

Reactions: Ericsean
incog said:
None of them ever met the wife.

The T was so hot. Great little tits, slid in her tight ass...mm
Those Tgurl$ are magic! They damn sexy, yet filthy enough to exactly what we want & need.

• Love
Reactions: torqeroll, BiCDhubby and incog
nothing better than fucking an old guy who is fucking my wife at the same time

Reactions: mbingly
MasterNick said:
I LOVE doing this for a man while she is at work and I am wearing her clothes

Reactions: natasnaikul and incog
Ericsean said:
Those Tgurl$ are magic! They damn sexy, yet filthy enough to exactly what we want & need.
delish , oh yeah

Users who are viewing this thread