• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Married dad, but love cock

• Thread starterDaveLee
  • Start date
Would love to get my wife and a hung young stud ready and then be assigned clean up.

Reactions: Rooscuck
incog said:
Not alone. I've only sucked 4 (3m and 1t) over the past 20 years. Never got more than precum as they always wanna swap and suck me.

The more I read here the more I want to and either looking at their wives or having them look at pics of mine
i get so hard when men appreciate my naked wife

• Love
Reactions: incog and Mylatinawife
MasterNick said:
hmmmm yes it does sound hot
Guiding that big fucker into her is fun too.

Reactions: BILLD
Baghira said:
nothing better than fucking an old guy who is fucking my wife at the same time
Yes correct like my wife

mbingly said:
Yes correct like my wife
Did she like the extra push that you were giving her?

Reactions: mbingly
MasterNick said:
i like the thought of sucking a man off while he looks at naked photos of my wife
That sounds fun 😁

IMG_20200603_103851236.jpg

Reactions: incog
MasterNick said:
you are turning me on
That is what we are here for,getting excited thinking of sucking on a nice cock like that,guiding it into your wife,watching her face as she takes it all.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby, incog, MasterNick and 2 others
srx said:
That is what we are here for,getting excited thinking of sucking on a nice cock like that,guiding it into your wife,watching her face as she takes it all.
so true

srx said:
Every cocksucking husband's dream would to guide a gorgeous cock like that into your wife...especially after fluffing

BiCDhubby said:
Every cocksucking husband's dream would to guide a gorgeous cock like that into your wife...especially after fluffing
We get so much enjoyment from fluffing,our reward for giving her away.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby

Users who are viewing this thread