Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Married dad, but love cock

• Thread starterDaveLee
  • Start date
L
sissyjackie said:
How about these stockings

4B757BC1-C3AD-4E24-B47B-4622F86DB34E.jpeg
Mmm yeah love the heels to

BiCDhubby said:
I was thinking about cock as i fucked my wife on our wedding night too
You’re my kind of guy!

Reactions: Maximan, justgooning and mbingly
Ericsean said:
You’re my kind of guy!
Awwwww ty...i thinking how nice it would have been to have a cock in my ass and one sliding between my mouth and my new wifes as i fucked her

Reactions: Maximan and justgooning
BiCDhubby said:
Awwwww ty...i thinking how nice it would have been to have a cock in my ass and one sliding between my mouth and my new wifes as i fucked her
The 2 or 3 times a year is that we do fuck, one of the very few things that keep hard & keeps me pumping her is while I’m fucking her, how much better it would be for me & even her, if there was a cock in my mouth, one in my ass, one in her mouth.

• Love
Reactions: Maximan and BiCDhubby
Wish I could suck the cock of a chubby bear 🥲

20240818_012926.jpg

Reactions: Maximan
big10incher said:
I love a hard cock! Shower sucking is fun too. I prefer a chubby bear. They usually have fat titties to pinch and suck. And their shorter but thicker cocks fit my throat perfectly. I’m typing this one handed as I’m getting hard thinking about what I call a shower load!

20240818_012926.jpg

I want to shoot a load on those soft sissy titties.

big10incher said:
I want to shoot a load on those soft sissy titties.
After you make him feel like a woman?

Reactions: justgooning
srx said:
After you make him feel like a woman?
I’ll make him feel like a woman. With my cock down his throat!

big10incher said:
I’ll make him feel like a woman. With my cock down his throat!
Say you promise I can't stop stroking my sissy clit reading this

Ericsean said:
The 2 or 3 times a year is that we do fuck, one of the very few things that keep hard & keeps me pumping her is while I’m fucking her, how much better it would be for me & even her, if there was a cock in my mouth, one in my ass, one in her mouth.
MMMMM its so beautiful to think about

justgooning said:
Can't stop thinking about this
Then think about me squatting down on your cum covered sissy titties and bending over. That gives you a bird’s eye view of my brown eye. And draws your tongue up to worship it!

I can easily relate to the many ladies you’ll eagerly have wanting to experience a cock, a real cock like yours can bring. I found that once my reputation became known I often had ladies referred to me to try my own (admittedly inferior to your own magnificent cock) out. It certainly helps build one’s own self esteem to grow!

I’ve recently gained some male admirers of a larger cock and now I enjoy opening up some very tight male pussies. I also now love sucking, swallowing and being fucked by some lovely cocks too.

1724965071440.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: incog
BiCDhubby said:
MMMMM its so beautiful to think about
You are just so greedy BiCDhubby,wanting it all,i am happy just to have some one to pull my panties down.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
srx said:
You are just so greedy BiCDhubby,wanting it all,i am happy just to have some one to pull my panties down.
Yes i am greedy when it cums to cock honey

DaveLee said:
I’ve been married 26 years, we have two daughters and I’m a normal masculine man. My secret is I love sucking cock. My have has no idea.
I can’t be the only one, right?

IMG_5181.jpeg
Your wife is sexy curvy. You can suck my cock anytime if you show me pics of your sexy wife

Users who are viewing this thread