Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

long legged sexy mature lady 4 black guys

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
In my opinion there is nothing sexier than seeing a woman who is truly uninhibited who enjoys some good old fashioned black dick fucking!

very nice, indeed, looks familiar.... Thanks sweetie. Tn.

hey hon.
you definitely look like u got what they like. nice face, long legs, prety feet, nice tits. i can tell you got the boyz interested, but you shouldn't tease eligible blacks. you gotta show em that pussy and ass babe. truth is, i'd like to see what you got too!

anna

Always Sexy

dslangin2 said:
In my opinion there is nothing sexier than seeing a woman who is truly uninhibited who enjoys some good old fashioned black dick fucking!
I think too that unhibited women are SEXY! They ooze sexuality because they know what they want and how to get it. Julie's case, being a divorced mature sexy white woman for exclusive black use, shows exactly that: A woman who knows what she wants....

i commented about seeingmore of u, but i now see im too late with my comments.

great pics babe, i now see you the way you should be seen.

way to go girl, very refreshing!

Damn you are one hot sexy momma! I love to see you in action getting a big dick pounding into you. Post more please!

For Milkurnips my pussy close up!!

Here you go Milkurnips my ass close up. Both holes are for black use and you can see how those lovely big black cocks have opened my pussy up.

Attachments

• Bare ass close up Julie.A.jpg
    Bare ass close up Julie.A.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 642
wow, such a hot thread! you're amazing funwife!

I wish I was in SC...you are extremely beautiful.
I would love to watch my dick slide in and out of that mouth, stretch that ass out, and fill that pussy with my seed.

Beautiful Julie,

After so many pics of your sexy ass & pussy, please turn around and show us the other side. I have missed your sexy front, your beautiful face & your tall, youthful body. Please show us what is for black use... better show us how black men are using your amazing body!

hey, im jim, chicago, im 39, 6'3, 206, blkprofessor 11uncut on darkcavern, i love your look, your pretty, and great body, nice pussy

show us more of you in nylons and suspenders

Babe, I'd knock the back out of that thing! I love the thought of a hot wife like you teasing me. I'd soon have those legs kicking in the air as I pound you full of cock. Oh, the sounds you'd make! I'd have you cumming so intensely that your pussy would be clutching at my cock as if it was trying to climb right up the shaft. But before the night is over, I'll get behind that fine white ass and empty my hot cum into you. I'll make you my cockslut!

love the see thru panties and your bush!! any pics of you in action with black cock?

Users who are viewing this thread