Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

long legged sexy mature lady 4 black guys

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Enjoying some lovely black cock!!

Giving my white ass to a black bull.

Just a white guy here

WOW! You are so pretty.....i'm just a white guy but love that you want Black men so much. You're body is great and love your nice pubic hair showing thru your panties........soooo sexy. I hope you meet lots of Black men. Wish i was your hubby...he's so lucky.

Jim

I am not married anymore Jim so i am free to fuck who I like

makes me want to travel

You have me all worked up and ready for a road trip. Wish I was in SC right now. It would be a pleasure to have those beautiful long legs wrapped around me.

your ass

I would love to fuck your white ass any time you need it

Fun Wife;

If I was your hubby, I would have let you enjoy yourself as long as you told me about it when you got home. Did your ex find out about your black lovers?
Bill

Great pics post more of you in action with your black bull

Thank you guys another for those who wanted to see my legs in nylons!!

Me in holdups for those who asked. These taken just a couple of days ago

post more of that fine sexy body of yours where you located would love to fill that pussy up for you baby girl..

Amazing!!!

funwife04 said:
Me in holdups for those who asked. These taken just a couple of days ago
You look so inviting & sexy. Any more pics of the same day? Maybe with a BBC???

I know how you black guys love white ass!!

I know how you black guys love a white ass and we love to give it up for you- so here is mine hope you like it??

You're gorgeous from any position!

funwife04 said:
I know how you black guys love a white ass and we love to give it up for you- so here is mine hope you like it??

I personally lick it. I mean LIKE it. You've got ahelluva fine eatin ass there, Sugar. I'm going to be in Fl in a couple weeks. Are you in SC like this profile says or in FL, as your Yahoo profile says? I'd like to give you the present of several orgasms when I come down to show my appreciation for your photos and sweet disposition. If you play golf and live in FL, even better! :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

More shots of my ass as requested.

Here you go my white ass which is exclusively for use by black men.

Attachments

• Julie.A rear shot.1.jpg
    Julie.A rear shot.1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 440
  • Julie.A rear shot.2.jpg
    Julie.A rear shot.2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 482

Users who are viewing this thread