Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Less Nervous ... Still scaredblonde

• Thread starterscaredblonde
  • Start date
Blonde, hehehehe. I am loving you girl. Find them pics quick and find yourself a slab of BBC to fill all your holes.

Damn it girl....you'd better get on here and bring us up to date. The last we heard was that hub couldn't seem to get in your pussy without cumming in the condom. It still seems to me that you might as well just limit his sexual activity to you jacking him off, or he doing it for himself. Just as long as you don't allow his sperm to touch you. We want to know what's transpired with hubby, how the training is going with the jelly dildo, your latest fantasies, and whether you've been giving serious thought about getting a black cock rt. You also have pics to continue posting. If you don't have any of you alone, then I guess you'll have to take them yourself, or have someone else take them. Regarless how you do it, continue posting pics. Understand, slut?

:roll:

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7,239
hubby dont fuck me

my hubby dont fuck me since 105 days i fuck only black man its the best

Attachments

• partyhelenfrank.jpg
    partyhelenfrank.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7,038
If you want to have sex with your husband, Do It! Don't listen to these so called "Masters" They are not masters of anything but running their mouth.
Tell your husband about your fantasies. Maybe he will like it and join you.
Don't try to humiliate him though unless he expresses some desire for it.
Give him some good pussy and talk to him when you are fucking. It may turn him on :!:

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Where did this slut go? She is all over me. Come back please.

I am a black male with excellent sexual experiences. I am a college Grad and former pro football player. A little out of shape these days but still enjoy pleasing women

So, what happened? Where did scared blonde go? Did sho go for it?

lmao...My Husband would have already booted my ass out of the house if I cut him off for such an extended time just to turn around and make Him wear a rubber.

It's okay to desire and want a black cock and to want to be treated like a nasty slut by hung BBC's...but what exactly has your husband done to you to deserve such treatment? You're forcing him into a situation that he knows nothing about.
And bareback while you cheat? That's just plain stupid.

You should rethink the consenquences of your actions instead of being mislead by a bunch of guys who'd rather boss someone around online instead of going out and doing it for real.

And no, that's not coming from someone who's jealous of you. It's coming from someone who's been where you're at. Been there done that, and a true Master would want you to be open, honest and truthful.
How can you trust people who want you to be dishonest? How can you even let a bunch of people who you've never met control your life?

Be honest with your husband. Share your fantasies. That's a part of marriage and you hiding all of this and sneaking around is you dissing on the wedding vows you help make. This could wreck your whole life if you handle it wrong. Situations like this DO tear up families.

Think about that.

her husband probably caught her and killed her

dude

hung20yroldwhiteguy said:
thats your fault, your letting people from a freakin webpage control you marriage. you are so gunna get divorced or cheated on

dude, shut up and let the rest of us enjoy this thread. I havne't even finished reading it yet and I'm sick of you coming in all righteous. why are you even on this site? no one here cares (or believes) that you're a big dicked white guy. go to some other site, please.

I also disagree with "Master" on this. If the husband wants pussy from his wife. He should take it...if she doesn't give it. Either that or have "Master" paying her bills since he is the one that seems to be calling the shots for her husbands gratification.

Users who are viewing this thread