Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Less Nervous ... Still scaredblonde

• Thread starterscaredblonde
  • Start date
How do u know?

That this slut can live a happy life without black cock? If she really has got the craving, then she'll never be happy without it and then her hubby's just gonna be around to pay the bills for her anyway.

I want to spread my legs for a black man and be filled with his seed!
Wife master I will never let my husband cum in me again or let his seed leak out of me.
I have the dildo inside me as instructed.

Hubby is becoming very despondent I have to do something for him. Please help me. :(

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8,779
Damn,, your a gorgeous white slut.

should we let her husband fuck her boys, sounds like he might not even be able to get it up :lol: But if he does make him use a condom.

Thats the appropriate compromise.... make him use a condom or else no sex!!!! :lol:

I disagree....I personally don't think he should ever be allowed in any of her holes again. He doesn't seem to mind getting hand jobs, so how about letting the slut jack him off, as long as she doesn't allow any of his white sperm to touch her body? The was I see it, all 3 of her holes should be saved for only black cock now. How do you feel about that, slut?

This is getting a little ridiculous. However, I can't resist. It seems to me that Scared Blonde (and I wish we at least could get a first name so we can communicate like civilized people here) is going to go black and she may breed black. It seems likely that she will. I don't think there is any question about that.

Honey, you need to get that hot white body of yours naked in fornt of a stong black man and let him take control of your pussy FOR REAL. If you want to keep your husband you have to cuckold him and that I think will have to be done in steps. Sorry to disagree with Master, but its difficult to jump right to total denial without a transition period. However, if he is enjoying the handjobs..... keep giving him handjobs. Hell give him a hand job every damn night!!! So he gets used to it. Have him jack off while looking at yoru beautiful hot white body.... you are so sexy. Make him submissive ...

From a white guy to a white girl ....

I want to spread my legs for a black man and be filled by his seed!

I have the dildo in my behind. I have to hurry. Husband is leaving tonight for two days. I will be in the chat room tonight.

I have not let him inside me.

You look good blonde, looks like you know the position. Lets see another of that well used ass. And for the record, make him use a condom.

OK blonde make him use a condom.... :lol:

I want to spread my legs for a black man and be filled with his cum.
I am working the dildo into me now....

Tonight I will let my husband have me... It has been along time. I bought a pack of condoms at the store last night. He doesn't know yet, he may refuse. :roll:

I entered the chat room the other night and was very "pleased" I may try again soon. :)

Attachments

• acc.jpg
    acc.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8,143
J
Glad u enjoyed our session in the chat room the other nite...Continue ur private jelly training .... want u on this chat site Monday whens hes gone to work..tell me what hour..
S

Thats one cream pie I want to eat!!!! Yummy blonde ass covered in cum!!!

Scared, He cannot refuse. He must wear a condom.

Please Fuck Me

Please breed this white wife...reply with what you can do to her

I want to spread my legs for a black man and be filled with his seed.
I do have the jelly inside me now.

Well I did it. Twice. I really mean "I" did it. I was able to get him ready but when I told him about the condom he shut down. He didn't holler but I could tell there was disbelief. He immediately went soft. Which is saying something because he does have a big penis. I stood my ground and started working him with my hand again telling him it would be like before we were married, it would be kinky for him to wear a condom. He got hard again, but he came as I was rolling the condom down his shaft. :(

J

U fucking up ...this is ur husband ..not some fucking fantasy bullshit..
If you love him ..tell him the truth .. he must be brought in ur fantasy and reality directly ..if u dont ur a fucking bitch and u dont deserve him..

MS

scaredblonde said:
I do have the jelly inside me now.

Well I did it. Twice. I really mean "I" did it. I was able to get him ready but when I told him about the condom he shut down. He didn't holler but I could tell there was disbelief. He immediately went soft. Which is saying something because he does have a big penis. I stood my ground and started working him with my hand again telling him it would be like before we were married, it would be kinky for him to wear a condom. He got hard again, but he came as I was rolling the condom down his shaft. :(

thats your fault, your letting people from a freakin webpage control you marriage. you are so gunna get divorced or cheated on

Your doing good slut blonde, don't pay attention to those jealous types. Your training your hubby well and you are taking your training extremely well.

Now, you said "twice" What about the second time?

And keep your slutty pics cumming.

Husband is outside doing yard work. Gave me time to visit again. :D
I'm sorry I've dissappointed some of you... really. I don't know what to do anymore.

The second time was the very next night. He readily accepted the condom this time. And I could tell he was embarrassed that he came so fast before. I let him put the condom on this time so as to avoid any accidents, I laid in front of him twisting my nipples and rubbing KY over my pussy. I kept telling him to hurry hurry, I want him. When he got ready to mount me, I spread my legs wide and wrapped them around his back. I grasped his cock and felt it twitch, I thought maybe he was ready to cum again and just held him there. Then I started rubbing the head of his penis up and down my slickend vagina and he started to cum, making grunting sounds and basically humping my mound, he never penetrated me. He was embarrassed again.

I was still very horny. I made him lick me, and even my asshole, it was his first time doing that. It felt really good having my pussy diddled while he ran his tongue over my ass.

Have to look for more pics. May only have ones with both of us in them.

Users who are viewing this thread