• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I've got some questions...

• Thread starterjillian brown
  • Start date

jillian brown

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2006
Hi. I've visited this site five times, and now I registered so I could post some questions. I thank the other girls who took time to chat with me. I think that there's several types of people in here, couples who do this together, women who do this without others knowing, and some who just really freak me out!

Do some of you have romantic loving sex with black guys, or is really more rough and submissive most of the time? Do guys ever really hurt you?

If you're cheating on your husband, what would really happen if he found out? Would he divorce you?

How would you feel and what would you do if your kids found out what you're doing?

Sandy, I posted here because the answers seem better and the people nicer in this forum.
TY

jillian brown said:
Hi. I've visited this site five times, and now I registered so I could post some questions. I thank the other girls who took time to chat with me. I think that there's several types of people in here, couples who do this together, women who do this without others knowing, and some who just really freak me out!

Do some of you have romantic loving sex with black guys, or is really more rough and submissive most of the time? Do guys ever really hurt you?

If you're cheating on your husband, what would really happen if he found out? Would he divorce you?

How would you feel and what would you do if your kids found out what you're doing?

Several intelligent concerns here, and deserving of a response. As for the cheating thing, I haven't...yet...but the desire is there, which I have to balance against the very significant risk if caught...divorce being almost certain.

My kids finding out would also be a very unpleasant scene, which is another reason why I'm continually straddling the IR fence.

It may never happen...but I can immerse myself in the sweet fantasy of those who have.

jillian brown said:

MR BOBWs here....
To your first question: Yes, yes, & no. It all depends on what mood she is in. Sometimes she wants it romantic with a lot of kissing and carressing, sometimes she will just tell him "Fuck Me!!" As to the third part- it never gets to the point wear he is intentionaly hurting her but sometimes when he gives it to her good and hard her 'girl parts' will hurt afterwards.

To your second question: I obviously know about it :clap: Lol

And your third: Mrs BOBWs steady is not only a sex partner but also a common everyday friend to the both of us so he is routinely at our house to hang out even with our kids there. Since he is single we play at his house or at home if the kids are all elsewhere.

jillian brown said:

Most of my relationships have been romantic loving sex but there have been a few exceptions. Sometimes a quickie is just nothing but pure sex, passion, and can be rough, but not in an abusive way. I am not really into the dom/sub thing so I do not go for guys who prefer that. As for guys hurting you, as I said, I have had and enjoyed some rough sex but I would never let a man abuse me and you should not let yourself get into that kind of situation.

jillian brown said:

I think the answer is "yes"since most men have fragile egos and finding out you are cheating on him is more than he can handle. That is why I caution women who want to have affairs to carefully consider what they could loose. Sometimes if you are looking to spice up your sex life, playing some sex games with hubby is a much safer choice. That said, I admit that I was out looking to take risks, to experience having an affair, and to take a black lover. But I also admit that I took way to many risks and regret some of my decisions now.

jillian brown said:

In my case, it took a long time for my kids to overcome the shock and it was very painful for me. I was already separated from my hubby (which was already a shock to them) when I started openly dating a black man and it was not something they were willing to accept. I doubt they would have been willing to accept any man but it was much harder for them knowing he was black.

Thanks guys. What if you knew of someone who is risking her marriage and her family, and thinks no one knows? What would you do?
jill

jillian brown said:

Though I love a good wild fuck I am the romantic type at heart. All the MWF/SWFs I have been with know that about me before we have hooked up. I like to kiss, take my time and go for hours. The result is that we end up with something more than just sex. For some it has been a welcomed rebirth of passion for others it has been a scary proposition as they start to get feelings for me. Either way, any white female that has been with me ends up getting the complete sexual gratification that sent them looking in the first place.

jillian brown said:
Thanks guys. What if you knew of someone who is risking her marriage and her family, and thinks no one knows? What would you do?
jill

Hi Jill-

Without a bit more information, it is hard to say. In your eyes, she is risking everything, but she may not see it that way, or at least she may not understand what she is risking. If she is your friend, then you need to talk to her about it and let her know that at a minimum her affair is obvious to you and probably many others.

ty Sandy...
i can't say how (not in an open forum), but i do know for absolute certain that her husband doesn't know what she's doing, or who she's doing it with. i also know that she's certain he would divorce her if he found out. She has four kids and a fairly visible role in her community. I think she's crazy to be doing it.
jill

That's prob why she's doing it, the rush/intensity is even stronger for people when they got more to lose. Course there could also be problems with her marriage to begin with. This friend isn't you is it lol

Jillian,
I was that guy. The MBM with the MWF in a discreet relationship, yep that was me. I say relationship because it grew into more than just sex. From the start we agreed that taking care of our home life was more important than the affair. It started with a bunch of rules to protect us from getting too close. Well, after a few meetings everything went out the window. The attraction and passion became so intense that we became bolder and met more openly. After a few overnighters here and there we were truly sprung. It was almost two years when we had a heart to heart talk and agreed to end it. We could no longer contain the relationship in the confines of secrecy. It wanted to flourish. Our homelife was deteriorating due to lack of interest, desire, and presence. For our children's sake we ended it. There were tears but we both knew our families would truly suffer if we continued. So we decided to quit while ahead.

Not sure if this is the road your friend is on but I can tell you the desire can be overwhelming when you are with the right person. What you perceive as highly risk she has already justified in her head. I know, I had the blinders on for so long. When I look back I think it was obvious that we were both cheating but I think that is because I am an observer of people.

My husband watches me get blacked. Purely Sexual. No love no strings. Just hard core sex. Tes My black lovers are dominant I am submissive. My husband has a small dick and can not come close to satisfying my sexual needs. He is OK with that. He loves me I love him but i also love BBC on a regular basis. I love him in different ways. I do not cheat. He is always present or informed beforehand. It works for us. In fact he loves being submissive cuckold to me and my lovers.

Jillian I've had encounters with 3 wives. One cheating on her hubby and the other two while hubby was present. All were hot and passionate but never rough or demeaning. I think the "mindset" of the wives who have this IR fantasy differ. Some want passion, others want rough, others want risk, some for the experience and others are truly unhappy and simply looking for someone to love them.

To me the sexiest thing is when the wife is confident, happy and completely in control. Then during passionate love making she lets her guard down a bit. That's VERY sexy knowing that the sex is taking over and anything can happen.

VA MBM -- curious how did your relationship begin? Where did you two meet? How did it kick off? If you read my post in General Forum you'll see something may be a brewen with a neighbor of mine -- I'm just not 100% sure of her true feelings as of yet.

Thanks for your responses, guys. Let me give a few specifics and you can tell me if this is crossing the line to abuse: hair pulling so hard she was grabbing at his hand and wailing, and pulling on her boob until it seemed like she was going to cry, fisting, and other rough stuff. I know she still thinks what she's doing is secret.
ty, jill

Real or not?

jillian brown said:
Thanks for your responses, guys. Let me give a few specifics and you can tell me if this is crossing the line to abuse: hair pulling so hard she was grabbing at his hand and wailing, and pulling on her boob until it seemed like she was going to cry, fisting, and other rough stuff. I know she still thinks what she's doing is secret.
ty, jill

Whoa! You just lost me. I am now questioning the validity of this thread!

I thought you said that neither of them are aware that you know they are having the affair. If that is the case then how do you know she is being fisted and the doing other rough stuff? You inspecting her for vaginal tearing? LOL!

I can speak for myself and my friends that have discussed this before. None of us get the whole fisting thing. We settled that it was a 'white people' thing. We typically dont get into fisting. If we want to stretch pussy we fuck it! Repeatedly!!!

will having a black man in me once mean i wont enjoy white men after?

Not at all! Black men are just a different spice, there are lots of great lovers-- black, white, brown, yellow, red, ect. left for you to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread