Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

interested lady in the UK

• Thread starterflirtysaz
  • Start date
Wow you are so incredibly gorgeous!
can't wait to see more pictures of you!

Hi flirty saz i hope you sat on his face and let him clean you , you know he loves licking up another guys toss !!!! from your spunky filled pussy

Saz, whats the chances of you doing a video hun? Betcha it would be hot and smoking !!!

hi i m indian husb i must say i m not a bull but seeing your pic even made a cuck like me lick his small cock you are so sexy please post full pic of you
love your boobs pic

you need old black cock to get into your sexy pussy you said before we could ask things are you on pill does cuck use condoms old black bull like me would fuck your sexy pussy bareback till your sexy tummey swelled up baby you are so cute

Missed me?

Hi everyone, sorry its been so long,we must have a catch up!
Well, i've been seeing a guy now 4 a few weeks(blk of course), he is gr8,tall,dark handsome and well built everywhere,i'm in heaven!
He understands the situation with my fiance, and has spent the night once(fiance was in the spare rm).
2 answer u babymaker, i am on the pill,and we do do it bareback,
gud 2 c u all again,luv s,xx

Just a few,xx

4 all the boys,xxx

Attachments

• DSC00315.jpg
    DSC00315.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 489
  • DSC00301.jpg
    DSC00301.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 426
  • 10-10-06_2023.jpg
    10-10-06_2023.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 282
To do or not to do

flirtysaz said:
Thnx czar, i appreciate ur comments, it sounds like a lot of fun, but i am a little scared 2 ask something so extreme of him,do u think its a direction i should go?
Any feedback would be very helpful,
thnx all, love S,xx

How much do you care for your boyfriend? Would you be upset if you lost him, or would it be a mere nuisance? The answer to that question dictates what you should do wrt 'extreme things'.

a) If the answer is that you don't care all that much, then do whatever you feel like. Either he can handle it, allowing you everything you want...or he can't, and the break-up is small loss to you.

b) If you do care about your boyfriend, I would advise caution.

Appreciate what you've got. If he wants a creampie, there's nothing stopping him from requesting one, is there? All guys are pigs, after all - if he wants it, he'll drop subtle suggestions/ask outright, depending on the openness between you...which sounds rather great, on the face of it.

But if the open relationship thing was his suggestion, and you went along with it...well, unfortunately it does not necessarily follow that he would appreciate an equally risque suggestion from you. He may feel that he's got the control over the situation by suggesting stuff like this and being able to define what goes and what doesn't, and feel that he loses control if you forward a suggestion. An alternative can be that you drop subtle hints, allowing him to 'come up with the idea' himself.

Basically, I don't really know your situation, and neither do the cucks around here. Only you know your situation. 95% of the cucks here will respond from what their own fantasy world dictates, which may not even have the faintest connection to your reality. It sounds like you've got a good thing going, and I'd hate to see it ruined because someone had a 'great idea'.

Bootyz said:
How much do you care for your boyfriend? Would you be upset if you lost him, or would it be a mere nuisance? The answer to that question dictates what you should do wrt 'extreme things'.

a) If the answer is that you don't care all that much, then do whatever you feel like. Either he can handle it, allowing you everything you want...or he can't, and the break-up is small loss to you.

b) If you do care about your boyfriend, I would advise caution.

Appreciate what you've got. If he wants a creampie, there's nothing stopping him from requesting one, is there? All guys are pigs, after all - if he wants it, he'll drop subtle suggestions/ask outright, depending on the openness between you...which sounds rather great, on the face of it.

But if the open relationship thing was his suggestion, and you went along with it...well, unfortunately it does not necessarily follow that he would appreciate an equally risque suggestion from you. He may feel that he's got the control over the situation by suggesting stuff like this and being able to define what goes and what doesn't, and feel that he loses control if you forward a suggestion. An alternative can be that you drop subtle hints, allowing him to 'come up with the idea' himself.

Basically, I don't really know your situation, and neither do the cucks around here. Only you know your situation. 95% of the cucks here will respond from what their own fantasy world dictates, which may not even have the faintest connection to your reality. It sounds like you've got a good thing going, and I'd hate to see it ruined because someone had a 'great idea'.

Sound advice,

I'm similar hold down a good job in advertising, earn more than my b/f could make, he's brilliant at the home stuff and supporting me in my work by doing all the chores/errands that needs doing etc.

by default he became submissive towards me, mainly with me getting stroppy with the things he needed to do at home, eventually this spilled over to our sex life, I'm very dominate towards him and take all our big decisions for us.

The cuckold scene helps me satisfy my girlie needs of having a strong man in my bed, so happens this has turned out to be a huge need of mine.
This is something my b/f can not give me, therefore he accepts I need to have my needs satisfied by somewhat more endowed men.

thankfully having not rushed into this, but having it develop has led to a good dynamics with my relationship with my b/f.

Need to update, I now am Owned by a wonder black guy. Lust at first sight moment.
respectfully he has asked me to withdraw from the arena and take care of him and his closest friends.

Today I am happy elated, not felt this complete for many years truly a great day in my life.

I thank God

flirtysaz said:
Hi everyone, sorry its been so long,we must have a catch up!
Well, i've been seeing a guy now 4 a few weeks(blk of course), he is gr8,tall,dark handsome and well built everywhere,i'm in heaven!
He understands the situation with my fiance, and has spent the night once(fiance was in the spare rm).
2 answer u babymaker, i am on the pill,and we do do it bareback,
gud 2 c u all again,luv s,xx

Saz, why not let your boyfriend watch? He is already listening from the spare room and most likely would love to watch you take some BBC. Things would progress naturally from there for all of you.

Big day cumming!

Me trying a wedding dress on,u like?
luv S,xxx

Attachments

• DSC00349.jpg
    DSC00349.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 255
  • DSC00350.jpg
    DSC00350.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 614
  • DSC00351.jpg
    DSC00351.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 531
Oh hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!

Saz,

Awesome dress but there is a room across from you, lets sneak away and let me give you my own personal fitting LOL. :)

Saz you are exciting

The next step would be to have your bf present in your sessions. Don't be afraid to show your lust for your lover in front of your bf.

I hope you will post action pics soon. I'd like to see your pretty little face fully satisfied while he's balls deep in you...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to what you have on under your wedding dress

Users who are viewing this thread