Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

interested lady in the UK

• Thread starterflirtysaz
  • Start date
flirtysaz said:
Thnx czar, i appreciate ur comments, it sounds like a lot of fun, but i am a little scared 2 ask something so extreme of him,do u think its a direction i should go?
Any feedback would be very helpful,
thnx all, love S,xx

Hey Again,

Maybe you should just mention my post and see his reaction? If it is positive, then you may want to suggest that you're going to take him to the next step the next time your bull is over.

What do you think?

flirtysaz said:
Thnx czar, i appreciate ur comments, it sounds like a lot of fun, but i am a little scared 2 ask something so extreme of him,do u think its a direction i should go?
Any feedback would be very helpful,
thnx all, love S,xx

If he's fine with you sending him to the other room, I think cleaning up is only a natural progression. By the way, you're amazing and he's a lucky guy!

Thank u all.

Thanx 2 all of u 4 ur suggestions, I do keep in touch with my blk lover from holiday and like i said earlier he came 2 stay 4 the weekend, i have had 1 other blk lover since but i went 2 a hotel with him, i'm really interested in seeing how far my bf is willing 2 go,i might make sum time 2 sit down and talk with him tonight before i go out at the weekend,so i at least kno 4 then.
thanx again 4 all ur words boys,and i'll post sum more pics soon,
love S,xxx

Just enough time to sit down with him before the weekend you never know , you could leave him at home fri or sat night ,meet a stud out on the town ,take him home and let your boyfriend listen from the spare room as you get filled with big black mamba !!

As promised

Sum more 4 u boys,
love S,xx

Attachments

• DSC00159.jpg
    DSC00159.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 452
  • DSC00188.jpg
    DSC00188.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 714
  • DSC00189.jpg
    DSC00189.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 522
flirtysaz Definately needs more big black dick and a bf who will clean her spunk filled cunt

Tonight

Well i'm off out tonight with thh girls,bf is staying at home,i have said there may be a chance i'll b bringing sumone home,or might not cum home at all.
I've told him that i'll keep him informed of wot is happening,i'm so excited,its been 2 long since i had a really good nights sex.
Ok then, wish me luck boys, i promise 2 keep u all informed 2,
love S,xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck flirty saz hope you get what you truly need, what did he say when you told him what your about to do ?

I bet he couldnt do a thing even if he tried !!

Wow! What a sexy little Slut in training she is. Think I would rather watch than being in the next room. Too much mental torture!

good luck! dont forget to pack your digital camera ;)

A good weekend!

Hi everyone,well i went out at the weekend,met a lovely black man and we had a bit of fun,we danced,kissed,and had a bit flirt,unfortunately i never got 2 sleep with him but i did get a feel of what he had in his pants,he certainly seemed 2 b enjoying himself,at least it felt that way!
I have his no. and we r going 2 meet this weekend 2,hopefully 4 a bit more fun,i'll let u kno wot happens,i cant wait,
love S,xx

Nice one flirtysaz

what did the boyfriend say did you tell him ?

The bf

Thnx spanner, he stayed at home all night,i kept sending him txt messages of wot i'd done,he told me he masterbated 3 times thinking about me.
love,S xxx

Hi Everyone

Hi all, well, its late on a friday nite, i've just seen my lover off,he had 2 go home,shame,we had such a nice night,we had a little wine a little kiss and cuddle and a lot of sex,lol!
better go i suppose,bf will b back in a few hours,get cleaned up,or should i just stay this way?lol!]
love S,xx
ps,here r sum more pics,xxx

Attachments

• DSC00288.jpg
    DSC00288.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 725
  • DSC00299.jpg
    DSC00299.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 525
  • DSC00290.jpg
    DSC00290.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 671
I love white girls that look like FS....they look innocent, but when you pass them in the street you see them giving you a naughty lil look outta the corner of their eyes...they know they want it...

flirtysaz said:
Hi all, well, its late on a friday nite, i've just seen my lover off,he had 2 go home,shame,we had such a nice night,we had a little wine a little kiss and cuddle and a lot of sex,lol!
better go i suppose,bf will b back in a few hours,get cleaned up,or should i just stay this way?lol!]
love S,xx
ps,here r sum more pics,xxx

You should let your bf watch and clean up...he'd love it! Thanks for the new pics, any chance of seeing some of you and your new lover?

Saz is a really seductive slut... love to see her play with BBC. Black will match her body perfect!!! ~)_(~

Users who are viewing this thread