Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I'm Normal, and You're NOT(?)

• Thread starterRaunchyRandy
  • Start date

RaunchyRandy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
Collectively, participants on the Dark Cavern site probably bring the full spectrum of sexual mores, backgrounds, and experiences to the site with them. To attempt to determine what is sexually ‘normal,’ (and what is not) has to be an exercise in futility. Of course, that doesn’t stop many of us from trying. There are of course, those interested in inter-racial experiences, but also gays/lesbians, bi-sexuals, transgendered, cuckoldry, Dominants/submissives, etc., just to give an idea of who you can expect to find here. And then, there are those who consider themselves ‘normal.’ Nothing else—just your plain-ole everyday normal. They have sex in the missionary position, (almost) every Thursday, between 8:00 pm and 8:15 pm. I mean, it might be boring as hell, but it’s ‘normal.’
The problem is, that many of those mentioned above (not just the ‘normals’) show no compassion/tolerance for anyone whose lifestyle isn’t exactly like their own. Never mind that they don’t understand the lifestyle, or maybe they do, but they know it’s not for them. And a person who subscribes to a different sexual accommodation (or maybe even a different political party!) has to be very careful not to say anything that’s out-of-step with those who ‘rule.’ Otherwise, he is summarily castigated, ridiculed, and insulted. Face it, people… We’re all unique in some way, and what’s normal for you isn’t always considered normal by others. If the persons involved in that lifestyle are comfortable with the choices they’ve made for themselves, and aren’t pushing it on YOU, why would you go out of your way to be mean-spirited, or show your ignorance by attacking that person? It shows more the closed-minded type of person YOU are, than anything else.
I’m a Dominant, and I learned a long time ago that there are those who, because they are ignorant, intolerant, or close-minded about the lifestyle, will do or say anything they can to make others view it in a negative light. The D/s lifestyle isn’t for everyone—far from it, and frankly, while I’m disappointed that some don’t choose to have an open-mind, I’m glad to not have those negative people in my life. And, I choose to NOT discuss the lifestyle, or much of anything with those people. What would be the use?
If you see yourself as an open-minded person, why would you insult others who don’t ‘toe the same line’ as you? If you’re gay/lesbian, or bi, TV/TS/TV, cuckold, Dominant or submissive, you should understand that thought better than others. Even the self-professed ‘normals’ who come here should understand that this is a place where tolerance of the sexual needs of others should have a high priority. After all, when one looks at the whole of things (the 'bigger picture, so-to-speak), it should be apparent that inter-racial couples (DC’s primary focus) aren’t (yet) considered ‘normal’ by most in society, anyway. So—LIGHTEN UP… Work on your social skills, or something!

Will & Eve said:
At the moment, there is no one who "rules" except Buzzy, Dig, Sandy, and Myself.

I don't expect that will be an issue and when Moderators ARE recruited, that will be a stipulation of the job.

I do see the improvement effort (and some progress) on your part, Will... I'm certainly not into the 'Monday morning quarter-back' regimen; rather, Imma just sit back and watch (optimistically) you re-shape the 'Cavern...'

I do note that the improvements underway are for the Forum and hope that attention will be paid to the chat room at some point...

I've always wondered, for instance, why cuckolds or gay/bisexual men would come here anyway. Nothing on the homepage suggests this site is specific to these interests or that they are catered to. In fact the homepage says this:

"Dedicated to lovers of interracial lust! Specifically white wives with black lovers."

Knowing this and that there are countless cuckold and gay/bisexual specific sites out there, why do they insist on coming to a predominantly heterosexual, non-cuckold site and spreading their deviant (by my estimation, that of many others and the site itself {{in terms of it's stated agenda}} themes? Deviant here is defined two ways: deviant by the stated mission of the board and deviant to mosts thinking in terms of freakish wants and desires.

I am not one to judge "normal" as that's completely subjective but this site is theme specific and never intended to be all inclusive for every fetish imagined.

I agree the cuckolds should have their own "playground" and leave the IR room to be enjoyed by white women and black, brown and native american men.
Nothing bugs me more than chatting privately and being interrupted by a cuckold who is begging me to fuck his wife. WTF ?

I'm not, or wasn't, suggesting white men not be involved or included. The problem is with the definition of cuckold and the negative connotations it has come to include. Even the definition of cuckold given by Webster's dictionary is offensive (at least to me) as it says: cuckold; a man who has surrendered sexual rights to their partner."

Surrender? That terminology sucks and is largely inaccurate. Men, by nature, are visual creatures and most surrender nothing, least of all their "rights" to their woman! They are merely or simply voyeurs most of the time.

pimpology101 said:
I'm not, or wasn't, suggesting white men not be involved or included. The problem is with the definition of cuckold and the negative connotations it has come to include. Even the definition of cuckold given by Webster's dictionary is offensive (at least to me) as it says: cuckold; a man who has surrendered sexual rights to their partner."

Surrender? That terminology sucks and is largely inaccurate. Men, by nature, are visual creatures and most surrender nothing, least of all their "rights" to their woman! They are merely or simply voyeurs most of the time.

Oh come on now, Pimpology... surely you aren't suggesting that WEBSTERS (The Dictionary!!) is inaccurate. That's waaaaay over the top, to me. At best, you should simply state the fact that you personally find cuckoldry offensive and leave it at that.

Which brings me back to the basis for the thread--what's normal to you (and conversely, what's OFFENSIVE to you) is your right, but others have their own rights to their choices, as long as they don't push it on you. Tolerance, and recognition that the world has a wide array of 'choices.' As long as those choices are legal...

I think most here would wish for a separate site for the cucks, but they're welcome here as a matter of MANAGEMENT POLICY. Go to cuckolds.com and click on 'enter chat site,' and you find yourself at the Dark Cavern chat room portal. That, I believe is why Will's post states that 'the chat room served this board and the chat board equally...'

You also made the following statements:

"I've always wondered, for instance, why cuckolds or gay/bisexual men would come here anyway. Nothing on the homepage suggests this site is specific to these interests or that they are catered to. In fact the homepage says this:

"Dedicated to lovers of interracial lust! Specifically white wives with black lovers."

Knowing this and that there are countless cuckold and gay/bisexual specific sites out there, why do they insist on coming to a predominantly heterosexual, non-cuckold site and spreading their deviant (by my estimation, that of many others and the site itself {{in terms of it's stated agenda}} themes? Deviant here is defined two ways: deviant by the stated mission of the board and deviant to mosts thinking in terms of freakish wants and desires."

I personally DO NOT UNDERSTAND your particular stated choice of sexual activity, but I don't condemn it. I don't understand it, but I will support your right to it. That's tolerance, and respect for your right to make that lifestyle choice. I suspect most here will agree, that's the best policy.

I do, however wonder how, in view of your assertions that the DC site is specifically dedicated to white wives with black lovers, do you feel that you should be excluded from the site? Of course, you don't, and neither do I. I'm only arguing for a place where we can demonstrate that co-existence can work.

What's normal is never going to be only what YOU, OR I, nor ANYONE person dictates it to be. There's a certain delusion in feeling that only those who agree with you (or I) are normal. Hell, I wuddn't wanna be 'normal,' anyway.

Finally, I'd just like to say to ALL who visit here: Merry Christmas to you and yours. PEACE ON EARTH!!

I hate to make the same statement again and again but it remains true: intolerance should never be misconstrued as bigotry. Rather think of it as tough love. Blindly tolerating something, merely for the sake of tolerance, is counter-productive. Tolerance, as much as anything else, when it's misdirected, is as much to blame for societal and world ills as is anything. I don't imagine we'd be too tolerant of pedophiles, criminals, murders, drug users, rapists, etc. The people who harbor the interests we're discussing now are not to be considered along those same lines but some of the things being thrown around this site should not be tolerated either. Racial superiority, castration of the white male, dissrespect, pimping (for lack of a better term) adult age daughters for sexual use by black men, etc, etc, etc.

But let's take my dislike of these subjects out of the equation for a moment and focus on my original point: why would individuals who subscribe to these things, cuckoldry included, migrate to a site that is not specifically tailored to these interests when countless other websites do in fact cater to these subjects? why innundate a board not meant for that and spread that kind of mentality around when they would be much more welcome and embraced at sites where such ideaology is embraced, welcomed and solicited? I just don't understand why.........they'd obviously, or it seems to me, be much more comfortable and happy at such a place given the material would be fetish specific and right down their alley. It doesn't have to be, nor should it be, this one.

And allow me also to express my sincerest wishes for a wonderful Christmas and all the joy and happiness the new year can bring to everyone here.

No I wll not. Not on those things that go against my beliefs. I simply will not and that will not change because you, Will, Buzzy or anyone else says it must. Besides, let's get to the facts shall we: I said this was not an issue of whether or not I approved, tolerated or liked certain things. I said it was a question of why certain type fetishists flock to this particular forum. So, to further illustrate this question let's say, for the sake of argument, I do enjoy all those things. I'm a cuck with humiliation and emasculation fantasies and I get off on believing the black race to be superior and I wish to be subservient to them in my sexual lifestyle. I also enjoy the idea of having my own daughters, when they're of legal age, to be indoctrinated into black sex.

Say all this is true (which it couldn't be remotely less so).........then why would I visit a board that is not necessarily dedicated to those bents instead of frequenting websites specifically themed to those fetishes? That's my question. So, instead of making this out to be all about pimp and his intolerance, why don't you just answer the fucking question instead of running off at the mouth about all these debates you've had with me in which you came away victorious (sounds delusional to me by the way seeing as how you never won a single one).

I'd also wager there'd be even more women in this lifestyle if it weren't for the modern day cuck as women cannot stand spineless, weak-willed men and would be more apt to try these things if their own man wasn't such a de-balled bitch. Furthermore, I have stated from the beginning I frequent ir cucksites for the photo material and nothing more. I personally don't give a shit if you buy it or not. It's not up to you to "buy" it. I could give a fuck.

And two more things: go to cukold place and pull up any one of my posts you like and use it here; if you do not change them to fit your tact, you'll find that I never instigated any trolling or moralizations. I merely expressed opinions which are mine and mine alone as I speak for no one but myself (although I get tons of supprtive feedback). And I did so primarily in threads that were not specific to the issues I spoke out against but yet someone started taking them down a road they were not intended for.

Ask the moderator at cuckoldplace how many members he's banned lately due to complaints about the very material I denounce. When someone does not like something they have every right to speak out against it and I am no different. We don't have to smile and take it as suggested. If this weren't true you could not speak out against me but you can, can't you? And I'll continue to speak up for what I believe when ever I see fit and you, least of all people, will change that one iota. And lastly.....this site makes neither a keep out sign nor a welcome mat for cucks or homosexuals. I'm not suggesting they do either but I have the right to voice an opinion on the subject. And you will never tell me where I can or cannot go online. I don't try to intimidate people, I merely speak my mind and that will never change so don't have the audacity to tell me to accept someone or something and like it. You haven't the power or the right to do so. If you don't like that then don't you come here.

Now we can go back to being civil or we can take off the gloves and go bare knuckle. Your choice. I don't care either way but out of respect for Will and the other members, I suggest if we have anything more to say to one another that we do it privately.

I never said that those things which I take offense to personally are unwelcome by DC, whether officially or unoffically. I'm just saying they don't go out of their way to embrace or distance themselves from any group. How could they, they'd be turning away potential dollars. I'm merely asking why people would come to a board which is primarily for interracial sex between black men and white women (it doesn't even cater to the reverse of that equation with white men and black women) rather than frequenting one more conducive to their particular kink.

I was trying to engage in a discussion that explained the differences between tolerance and enabling and get an answer to the question above. I don't need to rehash my positions as everyone knows them and that isn't what this is about. But people always personalize shit where I'm involved and often ignore the points of my posts to make it a pissing match as is the case with Salt&Pepper. Leave me out of the equation and adress the points. Stop personalizing posts and maybe rule #1 can actually be kept.

That's a very good idea. Being that those are not my interests I don't know of any specifically, I just assumed there had to be such places as virtually every sexual whim has an outlet online. I can do a little research into it and I'll share what I find. But I doubt it will make any significant impact as once a person is entrenched at a site they usually stay.

That being said I am very seriously considering beginning my own board catering to people (couples, single white women and black males and a few white men) who simply enjoy interracial couplings between white wives and girlfriends with black guys without all the associated nonsense. One where breeding, picture faking, emasculating cuckoldry, racial superiority and the like are disallowed. Just a simple place where the focus will be on hook-ups (dictated by geographic location/state), shared experiences, some stories, a few pic sharing threads and a movie section. One where the focus is on more of a personal ad board than one such as this has become.

I wish you the greatest success and hope all four or five of you have a fun time on your new board.

In the meantime you are missing my question. You ask why they come here to this board. I ask why you go there to their board. If you have a right to go there then they sure as hell have a right to come here.

You are intolerant and bigoted and you will go back to the old Pimp if allowed. You will intimidate if allowed. You will discourage if allowed. But I won't allow it. I will encourage those whom you intimidate and I will counsel those whom you discourage and then I will jump in your shit because you will not go back to being the old Pimp.

Will and Eve please make him a Mod again.

Norm

I won't be going back to anything old......I was always who I am. You will not change me one bit Salt, don't flatter yourself to thinking you have that much power or influence. You may over some but I aint the one, pal.

If I do start a board I've got 10,000 plus people right in my yahoo group to glean members from so don't you worry about it, capiche? And if I'm such a shit starter at other boards why haven't you heard a peep from me at Wandas? You just don't like it because I don't endorse certain things. Well tough shit old boy.

"In the meantime you are missing my question. You ask why they come here to this board. I ask why you go there to their board. If you have a right to go there then they sure as hell have a right to come here."

Unlike you, I will provide an answer for yours (though I already have). I only go for photo or video content and only speak when egregiously offended. The same courtesy is not shared by that sect of people at this board. They needn't wait for an offense to speak they just jump right in, feet first, with their sick shit.

And you're damn right I'm intolerant and bigoted about certain things as are you and EVERY other person in the world and that's as it should be. Freedom nor tolerance is license to act in any manner they wish but rather the responsibility to do as one ought.

You don't have any choice in the matter as to who or what "pimp" I am. I am who I am always whether you or anyone else likes it.

pimpology101 said:
I won't be going back to anything old......I was always who I am.
I know you never actually changed. And I am not asking you to. I am merely saying that you need to tolerate the folks here who have different views and not make them feel uncomfortable. Like when you were a Mod. You know, like the rules say you have to.

You just don't like it because I don't endorse certain things.

No Pimp. I don't need you to endorse certain legal, ok with the board kind of things. I want you to leave people who do alone. Ignore them.

"In the meantime you are missing my question. You ask why they come here to this board. I ask why you go there to their board. If you have a right to go there then they sure as hell have a right to come here."

I only go for photo or video content and only speak when egregiously offended.

Now I really am confused. You hate cucks, so doesn't going to a cuck board mean that you will automatically be egregiously offended upon entrance? You sure must get offended a lot there too because you have what? About 2000 posts there?

And you're damn right I'm intolerant and bigoted about certain things as are you and EVERY other person in the world and that's as it should be. Freedom nor tolerance is license to act in any manner they wish but rather the responsibility to do as one ought.

Very noble indeed. Now just follow the rules of the board.

You don't have any choice in the matter as to who or what "pimp" I am. I am who I am always whether you or anyone else likes it.

True but I do have the choice of bitch slapping you each time you have one of your intolerant moralizing moments.

Look Pimp, please, go back to being a Mod. Then we can go back to teasing each other about football. Nobody wants to read us going at it. I know you love the fight. You've proven that in tens of thousands of posts on many boards. But this is a new DC. And there isn't room for both our views.

Norm

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 200 posts at a cuckold board and very, very few are "intolerant moralizing" as you call them. I have maybe 4 or 5 total at Wandas. So don't gimme that shit. And I just provided outlets above for extremists. I do leave people alone here who post this crap. Otherwise I'd be in every thread bashing the fuck out of people so be glad I don't. I don't even go in their sections usually. But make no mistake, if I take a personal offense to something or see or feel the need to say something i am going to do it whether you like it or not. And you're gonna have to make a way for yourself to accept room for both of us as you don't have a choice in the matter because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon unless it's to start my own board.

Merry Christmas, Norm (and everyone else).

Merry Xmas Pimp and on to the playoffs which should be interesting this year.

Norm

Except the almost forgone conclusion the Patriots will go 19-0, win the super bowl and surpass the 1972 Dolphins, which I so hope does not happen.

Wow Will, and you are not even from around here. I have been a Cowboy fan since "66" and a Pat fan since "76" so I not only remember "Grogan's Heros" I spoke to them on many occasions at team practices, local restaurants, home shows and such. Grogan and his wife use to come to the restaurant all the time and sit at the bar where I hang out. I live seven miles from the stadium. It was different back them. The players would come out and you can talk to them. You were so close at practices that you could catch errant passes and throw them back to the players.

Anyway, not to turn this into a sports thread but I too would like to see history made even at the cost of defeating my number one team, the Cowboys. But the Colts are a team not afraid to come to Foxboro. And the Pats, Cowboys and for that matter Green Bay all look suddenly vulnerable to teams with momentum and good defenses.

As usual for some reason, I hope Pimps fears come true. And I hope to see my first Cowboy/Patriot Superbowl.

See ya in Pimps sports thread Will. And it really is his thread. And he deserves kudo's for it.

Norm

Steve Grogan and Russ Francis were two of my favorite players in the late 70's and early 80's and I liked the Patriots somewhat then (not like my beloved Skins though) and I particularly enjoyed the playoff game they had against the Raiders (even though they lost 24-21). I remember Hannah (had a brother Charley who played for Tampa Bay). I loved Andre Tippet. Mosi Tatupu. Sam "Bam" Cunningham. Daryl Stingley (damn you Jack Tatum). Fox, Clairborne, Mark Haynes. I also rooted for them against the Bears in 1986.

However they ***** those uniforms and now have some of the ugliest in the league. They also have a coach I cannot stomach. The media treats him like a God and he isn't. He's the same guy who couldn't win in Cleveland. It's just that his works for a better organization now with oodles of talent. Most "good" coaches would win in New England and do what he's done. He's clearly no Joe Gibbs. I'd just like to have Don Shula be able to keep something from his phenomenol coaching career that can't be matched and for Bellechick, of all people, to possibly take it away galls me to no end. He doesn't have a thimble full of the class that Don Shula had or does (even if he did beat my Redskins to complete that perfect season in '72). But I digress......this is better suited to the sports thread as Norm pointed out. Back on point now whatever that was.....

Oh, here's another very seemingly good site for cucks.......http://www.cuckyboy.com/forumFrameset.htm

Pimp I really do respect where you come from and stand for, but I just dont and wont ever agree with you, for you are not willing to pass over the line you draw in sand, and rather go to war, than just have a livable medium. You mentioned societal ills and all that being due to tolerance, well I think you are WAY off base.

However, the answer to youre question is simply that IR is not just white females and black males, whether you like that or want to think that is. Gay men, cucks whatever come here for a multitude of reasons...the predominant ones being cause they have an interest in black men and white woman being with black men, and for some, their homosexual tendencies correlate with that. By youre standards Black woman being with white men (which is just as prevalent in society) wouldnt fit into DC here. You wish that IR was only the way you like it..well its not...and you finally did lose youre argument to Salt by admitting youre bigotry and intolerance towards cucks/gays, and yes per the new "standards/guidelines" it does seem that attitude does not agree with you.

DO NOT make the mistake in saying that EVERYONE is Biggotted or Racist or make generalizations that anything is 100%...Reality is that many or most people are, but there are good people out there (not that you are not a good person for I think you are), but dont group me in with you or others as a Bigot.
DO NOT mistake my or anyones total tolerance (despite my stated displeasure in something) in a place like DC...which is a FREE SPEECH forum on the internet., as the same as lowering one's principles. What I say in DC has NOTHING to do with how I act in my personal life. This is Cyberland..only a microcosm of the real world, despite how much many of you (and even myself at times) take it so seriously!

also i thought we were going to try and keep on point in a thread...sports in sports...debate in debate, fakes in fakes etc. Peace to all you!

Pooch said:
also i thought we were going to try and keep on point in a thread...sports in sports...debate in debate, fakes in fakes etc. Peace to all you!

Thanks for trying to help get my thread back 'on point,' Pooch.

Having given it some though I believe that because I take such a strong stance on certain issues that some people misconstrue that as being abrasive or even hateful. So I hope to perhaps convey my points in a more congenial manner beginning with how I'll address this post by Pooch.

1) While I am not willing to adjust my own core principles and beliefs for allowances of things that violate them in such a totalitarian way, I have made concessions for a livable medium just as the site has. These topics have been relegated to a certain and specific section of the site. If kept there, as is policy determined by site, there should be no future problems. Venture outside of this appointed safe zone to subject others who are not of the same mind set to these things and it will become a free-for-all.

2) I never said any of the fetishes I loathe are not welcome here by the site. I personally cannot stomach certain things. That being said a place has been made for them. Granted my point that most don't share these interests was basically proven when the site shut down several of the areas (including the breeding one) for "lack of interest (no big surprise to me)." With that in mind I know the site incorporates a lot of divergent paths and interests. However, by it's own admission it is predominantly a board intended for lovers of interracial sex, "specifically" white wives with black lovers. That is a mouthful in itself. It does not include, by name, cucks, girlfriends, husbands (though it's assumed naturally for the husband to be welcomed) or any other grouping of interest groups (which technically, also includes myself as a single white male). It doesn't include black women, gay men, etc. My point is this--Pooch says interracial is just not comprised of black male and white female couplings and he is right about that. Where he is wrong is that this site is specific to just that. Now there is room for other denominations but the bm/mwf dynamic is the central and key element of this site and its very backbone (Pooch is also wrong by the way that black female/white male couplings are as common and prevalent as our those of bm/wf; study after study shows the percentages of instance between these two couplings are of much higher percentage between bm/wf.) With the fact in mind that bm/mwf content is the livelihood of DC, members of the site ought to remember that.

3) I maintain also that every person, whether they realize it or not, let alone admit it, harbor a bit of bigotry within themselves however small it may be. I am tolerant of gay men and I also tolerate cucks. I may have no use for a weak, humiliation craving person and want myself in no way associated with such people, but I do not hate them. If anything I empathize with and pity them for being so self-loathing. Even still, my only point was that such cuckolds who personify the emasculated version might be more comfortable elsewhere. But make no mistake that with agism, anti-semitism, racism, sexism, bigotry towards short, fat, tall, or skinny people a certain amount of bigotry exists within each of us, in one form or another. At a minimum a small amount of bigotry exists. We cannot help this anymore than we can pre-determine our sex at birth; it's innate and further ingrained by culture and society. And, although it is merely my own personal belief, the interest in sexual couplings between black men and white wives (particularly for the couple and even more so the husband) the interest is often racially motivated.

4) The difference then, Pooch, between you and I is this: I do not come here for fantasy purposes and I conduct myself exactly on line as I do in "real life." I am the epitome of what you see is what you get. I'm a reality based person who lives and does it, not wishes or dreams it. And, being that my intent and purpose is to further my swinging pursuits in a real life setting, making allowances for other's fantasies is something I don't personally have time for. They are entitled to them and to indulge them however they can .....within the framework of the appropriate thread(s).

5) We are trying to remain more on topic in posts which is why Norm and I both agreed to cease and desist with the sporty conversation here and restrict to the sport specific thread.

For the Record...

I have been a member of Dark Cavern since April 2005 (originally under the User Name Raunchy Randy). I usually confine my posts to the Forum to issues which I have a personal interest in, or threads to which I feel I can make a meaningful AND POSITIVE contribution.

I see myself as being both normal and unique, simple, complex and multi-facted, as successful and as frustrated as the next guy. I am opinionated, but try to express myself based on reasoning and tolerance for other views. I am not self-absorbed; but I do have my own set of core values, which guide my reactions to others. I try to avoid confrontation, but at the same time, I will not yield to those who attempt to impose unrealistic values on others. If I am to be the VOICE OF REASON in a sea of insanity, so be it. In other words, I see myself as being as 'normal' as the next guy.

I believe that everyone who is a member, or who visits Dark Cavern should be treated with the same level of respect as a person who is a 'regular.' Hopefully, there is NO ONE here who is MORE EQUAL than any others here.

I have a Dominant personality (always have had it), and have been in the Domination/submission lifestyle for the past 12 years. It suits me. As I've said in other threads. I don't push my sexual values on anyone who is not accepting of it. If a person, due to ignorance about my lifestyle, denigrates it or rants against it, to me that says much more about the kind of person he/she is than it does about my lifestyle choices. I don't dialogue with such people. What would be the use, because they'll cling to their ignorance rather than ever attempt to learn or understand. As long as my lifestyle beliefs and activities suit me, I'll continue with those choices as to how I pursue my sexual activities. Live and let live--just don't infringe on MY RIGHTS as I won't infringe on yours.

The IR Extreme section is for people who are into '...stuff that you might reasonably expect other posters to be disturbed by.' That includes Domination/submission, B&D, and S&M; activities which comprise MY core sexual values. If this is 'loathesome' to you, so be it, but I will vigorously defend my values against any opposition to my rights to those activities.

pimp you didnt need to write another short story to try and explain how you feel for you have stated it over and over and over, as have I so i dont need to respond. you did want an explanation to the cucks being here, and i tried to give you one. just remember that last post when when you are criticising others in the future.

Randy I think we are soul bro's. Peace

we shall see pimp you really think people can figure out where to correctly post there stuff? there are so many choices, and they are not clearly delineated...its confusing.. just look at yesterday/today and you can see stuff posted in wrong forums, including the ad that you responded too in the Cuckold Section (which you said you would never visit?) i'm glad i'm not a mod here anymore, like Will, who will spend his life moving posts from place to place.

Users who are viewing this thread