Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I love soccer moms

• Thread starterblkn2white
  • Start date
That's what it's all about for BM/WF

I'm an early thirties wife (posting this with husband watching) and I never had many black men fllirt with me before I was 30, married and with kids. When I was young, single, skinny and no kids I never had black men after me. After getting married and a ring on my finger I noticed black men and they noticed me. And while I was pregnant, everything changed. I realized that every black man I passed by liked my pregnant body more then before I was pregnant. This was a big turn on because my husband had no interest with me during my pregnancy. I managed to make it through my first pregnancy without giving in to my fantasy of giving my pregnant body to black strangers. But my second pregnancy was a different story... I'll ask all black men out there, is there anything better to stick your black cock into then a married white mom? To me, nothing is more erotic or naughty when I have a black stud pounding me knowing that I have kids and a husband.

LuvNiggaLovers said:
I'm an early thirties wife (posting this with husband watching) and I never had many black men fllirt with me before I was 30, married and with kids. When I was young, single, skinny and no kids I never had black men after me. After getting married and a ring on my finger I noticed black men and they noticed me. And while I was pregnant, everything changed. I realized that every black man I passed by liked my pregnant body more then before I was pregnant. This was a big turn on because my husband had no interest with me during my pregnancy. I managed to make it through my first pregnancy without giving in to my fantasy of giving my pregnant body to black strangers. But my second pregnancy was a different story... I'll ask all black men out there, is there anything better to stick your black cock into then a married white mom? To me, nothing is more erotic or naughty when I have a black stud pounding me knowing that I have kids and a husband.

so have u had your 1st bbc yet or still fantasizing?

Thank you!

LuvNiggaLovers said:

Great story. I love hearing from women such as yourself. There is nothing better than a beautiful, sexy woman who isn't afraid to satisfy her desires.

oh well, looks like soccer mom jill came to atlanta, but flaked on me. lol!

actually, she left me a message on here & said she hooked up with another guy instead! dayum about that about nothing! lol!

hope yall had fun jill.

disappointed jack

Been away for a while but now have decided to get back into posting on the forums. I can't think of a better way of getting started than seeing if this thread has any more life. Where are all of you beautiful sexy soccer moms? Your services are greatly needed.

Users who are viewing this thread