Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I love soccer moms

• Thread starterblkn2white
  • Start date
a lil something to consider for you soccer moms wanting to cum to atlanta.... i'm ~6'0", 185#, slim/muscular build with several inches of chocolate to pleasure you & keep you warm & satisfied. ;)

jack

Soccer Moms in TN!

Love seeing all the soccer moms here in TN! Now lets work on making some magic happen....A gift before Mother's Day? Certainly something for this holiday gift giving season!

still there?

whats up soccer moms? y'all out Christmas shopping? should we resume this thread after the holidays to set something up or what?

I know these lovely ladies are still out there. They may be busy right now for one reason or another but I'm confident they will return.

blkn2white said:
I know these lovely ladies are still out there. They may be busy right now for one reason or another but I'm confident they will return.

they darn well better! jill cheryl & karen were getting me perked up about possibly connecting and have some fun, but now they are sight unseen!

I started this thread three or four weeks ago and it did well but slowly died out. I'm hoping it can pick up again. I'd love to hear other people's thoughts on what makes a woman most desirable. I especially want to hear from the women out there. Cameron

my wife is the ultimate soccer mom and i would love to see her get pounded by a big black cock. She drives the minivan and all. You would love her.

Another hot mom

bigjer24 said:
my wife is the ultimate soccer mom and i would love to see her get pounded by a big black cock. She drives the minivan and all. You would love her.
Precisely what I desire.

a good time

sinna said:
thanks baby, we do know alot more bout pleasing a man
I imagine that being with you would be quite a wild ride. I'd love to take that ride with you.

You found a willing one in me Jack.. Husband told me about our Feb. meeting.

lmbg said:
i say we all five meet up (3 soccer moms & 2 bbc's in this thread) at a neutral spot. :)
I want you for myself

lmbg said:
i say we all five meet up (3 soccer moms & 2 bbc's in this thread) at a neutral spot. :)
I want you for myself

It's good to see that at least someone is able to make a connection on here. I just wish that someone was me.

blforsex said:
I want you for myself

hi baby,
glad to see your response.. so lets make this thing work. my email address is LMBG4U@yahoo.com or u can IM me on yahoo instant messenger too.

hope to hear back from u soon.. january is here! :)

jack

blkn2white said:
It's good to see that at least someone is able to make a connection on here. I just wish that someone was me.

yo dude, what happened to the tennessee ladies that u were vibing with earlier in this thread? i thought y'all had for sure hooked up by now? or at least made some connection??

It's not happening

lmbg said:
yo dude, what happened to the tennessee ladies that u were vibing with earlier in this thread? i thought y'all had for sure hooked up by now? or at least made some connection??
No such luck. It would have been nice to have connected but I think most people on here are just looking to entertain themselves and aren't interested in actually meeting. Dissappointing but that's the way it is.

make it happen!

blkn2white said:
No such luck. It would have been nice to have connected but I think most people on here are just looking to entertain themselves and aren't interested in actually meeting. Dissappointing but that's the way it is.

while i don't doubt that dude, i would suggest to keep trying them & keep hitting them up. esp karen & cheryl. they seemed to really be interested (and both are in tenn!) just remember if they are legit, then they ARE moms & very likely have full agendas. so be patient with them, but persistent & hopefully something can happen. good luck cam!

jack

i can't help you with a soccer mum, but this is my darling wife julie in the attached pictures flirting with members of our local youth rugby football team... including young phil the black lad who has a dick like a freekin donkey, all randy late teens and early twenties lads... julie loves to educate the young guys, lol!!

and this my friends is the real thing, just after that last picture of her vanishing out of the side door waving her drink at me cheekily was taken, julie was out back of the club building in a store shed, standing on a couple of beer crates, and beginning her night's entertainment being gangbanged against the wall like the ***** she is by several young rugby players, including big dick phil and all the others you see in the pictures... julie's favourite sport is being gangbanged by the lads, she's not at all racist it doesn't matter what colour cock they have, she wants it in her.:)

Attachments

• cpa30.jpg
    cpa30.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 303
  • cpa31.jpg
    cpa31.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 390
  • cpa33.jpg
    cpa33.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 360
  • cpa34.jpg
    cpa34.jpg