• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I cant stop

• Thread startermscuckwife
  • Start date

mscuckwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2011
I have some things going on and I thought maybe someone from this site could help. I have been married 12 years and have been a good and faithful wife until recently. My husband cheated on me and so I said what the hell I will get him back so I fucked one of my friends.Well that was like opening Pandoras box and I can't stop. I was a ***** in my younger years and I thought I had put that all behind me but now that I am started again that horny girl has come back. I am 47 but I still have quite a hot body and I look good so there is no shortage of men, but my husband has stopped and is being good and I think I need to do the same but I just crave new dick everyday. I don't know whether to just give this up or try to bring my husband in on it. I know he is interested in a way because he has asked me to go to a swing club in the past, but I don't really know how he feels. I just know I love the feeling of that new dick and I don't want to stop

Firstly, don't stop. You're husband is lucky to have a hotwife like you who loves the dick. Maybe you should accept his offer of visiting a swingers club and see if he likes to take a backseat and watch you with other men

It has been some time ago but I think I will do that. Lets just see what he wants

Obviously hubby stopped wearing the pants...time to put him in panties.

Oh what a wonderful wife you will make him!

Mscuckwife, you are an ideal woman. He ask for this when he cheated, and no reason for you to be uncomfortable in continuing your quest for new and beter cocks. Make sure he understands and lets you sit on his face and your lovers cum drain into his mouth. Never Ever Apoligize.

Attachments

• 16d0.jpg
    16d0.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 343
  • GO+5.jpg
    GO+5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 363
  • KFullFrontal2.jpg
    KFullFrontal2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 305
Whats hubby really like

mscuckwife said:
It has been some time ago but I think I will do that. Lets just see what he wants
First you have to ask yourself , do you really love your husband and want to stay with him ? Then what kind of woman was he involved with , was it just hot sex on the side even though you both have a great sex life , or do you ? And has he or yourself ever mentioned you with another guy ? And last do you have any idea at all if he would love to have a 3sum with you and another guy ? I think you need to tell us more about your husband , like is he a " DIRTY DEGUSTING PERVERT " like the rest of us ? or did he just want extra pussy and she was hot looking . It's simple if you said YES to these things , except him wanting some extra pussy Then by all means continue being a hot dirty slut wife and hubby will enjoy .

You could play it out with him in discussion on some level and gauge his reaction.

I feel for you. I had the same desire. I lost my husband over it and never thought I would. We need to keep in mind, especially at our age, there are women that will take our husbands, as happened to me.

If you start slow, and he doesn't get on board, you may have a decision to make. If he does get on board then problem solved.

Hi Mscuckwife,

Welcome to the forum!

mscuckwife said:
I have some things going on and I thought maybe someone from this site could help. I have been married 12 years and have been a good and faithful wife until recently.

That's impressive, but not necessarily admirable depending on whether your marital fidelity resulted in reasonable sexual satisfaction for you.

mscuckwife said:
My husband cheated on me, and so I said what the hell, I will get him back then I fucked one of my friends.

Excellent! That was an entirely reasonable and proper response. No doubt any advice columnist ("Miss Manners," for instance) would commend you for taking advantage of this opening, so to speak, and expanding your sexual horizons, especially since you were a GoodWife for 12 years. I mean, whew!... No GoodHusband could expect more from you.

mscuckwife said:
Well, that was like opening Pandora's box. Now, I can't stop.

I wouldn't think so. Why would you want to stop? I suggest thinking of your "discovery" of the pleasures of making your husband your cuckold as more like finding a chest of gold at the end of a rainbow, and opening it.

mscuckwife said:
I was a ***** in my younger years...

Hey, nothing wrong with that. You were expressing your strong sexuality, like a young man discovering he's a naturally-good basketball player and, for that reason, finding it pleasurable to play lots of basketball.

mscuckwife said:
...and I thought I had put all that behind me.

Jeez... why would you want to do that?

mscuckwife said:
But, now that I [have started fucking] again, that horny girl has come back.

That horny young woman "hiding inside you" never left, Mscuckwife, because she is you and you are her. You were only suppressing your natural sexuality because of patriarchal religious-based social expectations.

mscuckwife said:
I am 47 but I still have a hot body and I look good, so there is no shortage of men. But, my husband stopped [his affair with another woman] and is being "good," so I think I need to do the same.

Why...? You're in a very good position to greatly increase the sexual satisfaction of your marriage, hence your life in a broad sense, by establishing and maintaining a stable of lovers. If your misbehaving husband stopped fucking another woman that's good, from your point of view — in fact, it would be entirely proper and appropriate for you to insist he be faithful to you — but that certainly does not imply you should abandon the pleasures of fucking other men.

mscuckwife said:
I just crave new dick every day.

Yes, of course, Mscuckwife. Your husband should expect this of a strongly sexual woman like yourself.

mscuckwife said:
I don't know whether to give this up or try to bring my husband in on it. .... I just know I love the feeling of that new dick and I don't want to stop.

Well, you certainly should not stop taking lovers because of reticence caused by suspecting your husband might not think that appropriate for "his" wife. A better strategy would be to gradually but steadily bring your husband to openly acknowledge to you (lead him by his penis to say this out loud, and mean it) that it is your privilege and prerogative, as his wife, to date, seduce and fuck whomever you please, while he must remain faithful as your cuckold.

mscuckwife said:
I know he is interested, in a way, because he has asked me to go to a swing club in the past — but I don't really know how he feels.

That was a statement by your husband of how he feels. He was saying — almost directly — that he finds your monogamous marriage too confining. He wants to be able to fuck other women and for you to be able to fuck other men in a way that is unambiguously for "sex only," not emotional involvement. That is, he doesn't want to "fall in love" with another woman, and he doesn't want you to "fall in love" with another man.

Thus, it is time for you to remind him of his proposal and tell him you want to accept. But, because of his affair with another woman (which you did not like), you want him to watch only at the swing club while you fuck one or more other men. If he wants to play with his weenie while watching you being sexually pleasured, that's OK... but you don't want him putting his weenie in any other woman's pussy.

More than likely he'll accept, especially if he feels awkward and embarrassed about you discovering his affair. Then, for your second visit to the swing club, you can negotiate whether you'll allow him to fuck another woman or not... but try to get him to take you there and watch while remaining a passive observer himself. He may find he was so turned on by watching you fuck other men, he'll be willing to accept this constraint.

If you can get your husband to this point — which you should have no hesitation about attempting, given his past proposal to visit a swing club and your discovery of his affair — I suggest you'll have him well down the road toward becoming your self-acknowledged cuckold.

Go for it, Mscuckwife!

—Custer

I am going to try and get him to go to the swing club this next weekend. I was feeling kinda guilty earlier about continueing my ways after he has stopped, but after today I have decided I have to have fun while I am still young enough to do it.

Hi Ms. Cuckwife,

mscuckwife said:
I am going to try and get him to go to the swing club this next weekend.

I think that's a good plan (as I mentioned above). You'll find out a lot about your cuckold husband's responses to you fucking other men, especially if you do that in front of him. I suspect he'll be turned on by your intense display(s) of your sexuality in spite of himself, and he won't be able to hide that from you.

mscuckwife said:
I was feeling kinda guilty earlier about continuing my ways after he has stopped [bedding another woman]...

Hey, why feel "guilty" about your sexuality? You've got it (in spades, so to speak...), why not express it? Consider it a genetic talent you were fortunate to have inherited from your parents.

BTW, does your cuckold know that you know he had an affair with another woman? Or, was that supposedly "secret," but you found out about it indirectly (and began fucking other men), then he ended his affair, but he still thinks he kept it "secret" from you?

mscuckwife said:
...but after today, I have decided I [am going] to have fun while I am still young enough to do it.

Sounds like you've come around to the right view of your sexual rights and prerogatives, as the woman of your household, vis-a-vis your cuckold husband and yourself. "Make hay while the sun is shining," as they say... and the sun may shine on your sexual capabilities for longer, perhaps much longer, than you now think.

Have fun!

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread