Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How oblivious were you?

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
Looking back at my cheating ***** girlfriend's (now wife) behavior I'm shocked by how naive and oblivious I was. Her really good friend from work (who is a guy) was actually a fuck buddy for years before I caught on. Obviously I raised some concerns about their "friendship" as time went on but she always assured me that it was simply plutonic and she had no interest in him. They'd go out for drinks after work, spend time together at work, etc. Even at a backyard pool party a co-worker hosted the two of them were buddy buddy right in front of me and I didn't suspect it at all.

Thinking back to other situations I just remembered when she was attending evening classes to get her masters she used to carpool with a guy from her class. She said, and I bought it totally, that it was a long drive and he lived nearby so they could save on gas. He used to come pick her up, or would drop his car at our house and go in her car. At the time I didn't think much of it but looking back there is pretty much zero percent chance she wasn't at least sucking his cock each time.

Reactions: cynful, Dingos, QuietKing and 7 others
She was getting a "masters" alright.

Reactions: Maximan
encasedforfun said:
Looking back at my cheating ***** girlfriend's (now wife) behavior I'm shocked by how naive and oblivious I was. Her really good friend from work (who is a guy) was actually a fuck buddy for years before I caught on. Obviously I raised some concerns about their "friendship" as time went on but she always assured me that it was simply plutonic and she had no interest in him. They'd go out for drinks after work, spend time together at work, etc. Even at a backyard pool party a co-worker hosted the two of them were buddy buddy right in front of me and I didn't suspect it at all.

Thinking back to other situations I just remembered when she was attending evening classes to get her masters she used to carpool with a guy from her class. She said, and I bought it totally, that it was a long drive and he lived nearby so they could save on gas. He used to come pick her up, or would drop his car at our house and go in her car. At the time I didn't think much of it but looking back there is pretty much zero percent chance she wasn't at least sucking his cock each time.
Did your wife offer any hints? My ex cuckolded me with multiple guys, but she also like to taunt me with hints about what was going on. (I too was naive and in denial, so I dismissed the evidence.) She seemed to like the idea of humiliating me with the hints about getting it from one of these guys, but then claiming she was only joking if I took it too seriously. I only caught on when we were splitting up, and she hit me with an account of being screwed by a sailor ten years younger than her in Paris. (I had known nothing about that one.) But the pay off is the terrific turn-on when you finally admit to yourself what your wife has been up to.

Reactions: cynful, QuietKing and Maximan
Regn said:
Did your wife offer any hints? My ex cuckolded me with multiple guys, but she also like to taunt me with hints about what was going on. (I too was naive and in denial, so I dismissed the evidence.) She seemed to like the idea of humiliating me with the hints about getting it from one of these guys, but then claiming she was only joking if I took it too seriously. I only caught on when we were splitting up, and she hit me with an account of being screwed by a sailor ten years younger than her in Paris. (I had known nothing about that one.) But the pay off is the terrific turn-on when you finally admit to yourself what your wife has been up to.
Good question. I think initially she didn't get off on the hints/humiliation. She was aroused by the secret and the excitement that came with it. As time has gone on she's evolved into becoming aroused by the humiliation and control aspect though. A big turning point was when we agreed to have her boyfriend over to fuck her while I was encased in bondage in the basement. She came over to me (I was gagged and hooded, unable to move see or speak) and put her hand on my chest and said "I'm going to fuck another guy now..." then left. I think for her that was a big thrill and a turning point. She took him to another part of the basement but later told me she insisted on leaving the door open so that she could see me laying there while he fucked her. She liked knowing I could hear them but wasn't able to do anything but lay there and listen as she took another man's cock.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, QuietKing, Sandy Row and 5 others
encasedforfun said:
Good question. I think initially she didn't get off on the hints/humiliation. She was aroused by the secret and the excitement that came with it. As time has gone on she's evolved into becoming aroused by the humiliation and control aspect though. A big turning point was when we agreed to have her boyfriend over to fuck her while I was encased in bondage in the basement. She came over to me (I was gagged and hooded, unable to move see or speak) and put her hand on my chest and said "I'm going to fuck another guy now..." then left. I think for her that was a big thrill and a turning point. She took him to another part of the basement but later told me she insisted on leaving the door open so that she could see me laying there while he fucked her. She liked knowing I could hear them but wasn't able to do anything but lay there and listen as she took another man's cock.
Wow, your wife is my kind of slut. Love the way she controlled and humiliated you by telling you she's going to fuck another guy now, and left that door open.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, Regn and SissyForDawn
Kind of similar background here. My (now wife) gf was putting it about a fair bit and I had no idea.

She would work away now and then, including overseas trips with colleagues and would come back with nothing of note to report, "yeah it was ok" kind of vibes. Turns out she would often seek out men, sometimes colleages, sometimes randoms. Including one trip to the US where she experienced her first BBC in her hotel after meeting a guy in a bar. She also spent some time house sharing with other young professionals when we lived apart for a while for work reasons. I recall going to visit once, and she made some sort of reference to her housemate James, and was saying something along the lines of "oh, if anyone says anything about me and James just ignore them, there's a bit of gossip about us but its obviously not true". Eventually, many years later, she admitted that her and James would fuck casually now and then, nothing emotional, just fuck buddies (both had partners). But obviously other people knew about it or she wouldnt have told me about the gossip and to ignore it. I recall another time where she fucked a colleague at a work conference, who just happened to live nearby to us. We would occasionally bump into him and his gf in local pubs, and he and my wife would always appear very friendly with each other. I just put it down to them being friends and coleagues.

Looking back I'm not sure whether i was genuinely oblivious, or had sub consciously allowed my mind to trick me into pretending there was nothing to worry about even though deep down i probably knew the truth.

Reactions: Sandy Row, encasedforfun, Custer Laststand and 2 others
I dated a girl in my young teens for a year or so, she had moved away, then wound up returning to the area, and we began dating again.
The second time around she was much more aggressive about sex, was ready to start fucking and exploring her body. Of course, I was on board and ready to lead the way. I was driving by then, so from that moment on, anytime we could find a place to park, there was fingering and fucking.
She had a pair of blue jean cut-offs that just had the seam in the crotch, and would often wear those for easy access.

Come to find out later that she was doing the same thing with one of my best friends. Parking with him in a couple of different spots and "just talking".
I also got the "we're just friends" bit, and the rumors going around school about her fucking other guys, both before and after me, were not the truth.

Same thing after we married.
She even wound up taking a 3-4 day trip with her truck driver "cousin" with a highly dubious story.

And I was stupid enough to believe it all. And it turned out to be all lies.

It was while she was on this trip that her cousin called me and asked if I knew what she (wife) was doing. I told her no, and she told me about the affair she was having with her coworker, other little flings or one-nighters, and that she was currently fucking her cousin on this trip.

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, Sandy Row and Custer Laststand
I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 2010. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2016 she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to piss her off, but couldn't remember what.

Being that clueless, I wonder how many sloppy seconds I had and how many creampies I ate. Do I have regrets about it - only one - that I wasn't included in what was going on. So much sexual fuel gone to waste, I would have gladly and knowingly be her second and done cleanup

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing and Sandy Row
I could write a book on this topic!

At the tender age of 19 my girlfriend, seemed to have a growing interest in my best friend. It was an unspoken tension that hung in the air,yet never directly addressed. My intuition told me that the attraction was mutual, and I was faced with a choice: confront it or find a way to navigate through it.

In an attempt to manage the situation, I decided to give my girlfriend permission to fuck him if she wanted. She was less experienced than me and he was better looking than me. m She was reluctant at first, perhaps out of respect for our relationship or fear of the unknown. Similarly, my best friend dismissed my suggestion, perhaps uncomfortable with the potential complications.

Despite my outward permission, it became increasingly clear that they were being fucking behind my back. She would always stop by his place when she left mine. Other friends even pointed it out. Instead of confronting them, I chose to play ignorant. It was a delicate balance of knowing yet pretending not to know (but wishing I could either watch them, join them or at least here her talk about it.

The situation reached a pivotal moment when the three of us decided to go away together. It was during this trip that I suggested a game: they would act as if they were a couple, and I would be the third wheel. During the day, they held hands and behaved like a couple, it was as funny as it was a turn on.

Sharing a motel room that night brought it all together. As bedtime approached, my girlfriend looked at me,. I told her, "I think I should have the single bed, not sure your boyfriend would be pleased if you slept with me” There was a little awkwardness, the only light was the TV but they fucked like rabbits all night and wanked myself into oblivion watching them. It was clearly not their first time.

It wasn’t until the next morning though that I got to really see it up close in day light. I left them alone to get some breakfast and came back just as he was finishing up pounding her from behind. He was hung!

When I had her alone on the way back, she told me everything and was very worried that I’d be upset. I reminded her that I’d suggested it ages ago and that if she wanted to keep fucking him I was fine with that. She said she couldn’t do that to me. She did keep going to his place regularly and I played ignorant and never pressed the point. After a few months she got comfortable with me going down on her after she came back used, full of his come and stretched but I just played ignorant even though all three of us knew.

He moved away and It wasn’t until about 6 months later that he came to stay at our place for the weekend). We’d all had a drink and a smoke. I asked “So are you guys going to fuck tonight?” He said as long as you don’t mind.” They fucked all weekend and that was also the first time I sucked cock and my first mfm - I was hooked.

That was 35 years ago and I’ve shared pretty much every GF and two wives since!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, QuietKing and Sandy Row
Nazareth said:
I dated a girl in my young teens for a year or so, she had moved away, then wound up returning to the area, and we began dating again.
The second time around she was much more aggressive about sex, was ready to start fucking and exploring her body. Of course, I was on board and ready to lead the way. I was driving by then, so from that moment on, anytime we could find a place to park, there was fingering and fucking.
She had a pair of blue jean cut-offs that just had the seam in the crotch, and would often wear those for easy access.

Come to find out later that she was doing the same thing with one of my best friends. Parking with him in a couple of different spots and "just talking".
I also got the "we're just friends" bit, and the rumors going around school about her fucking other guys, both before and after me, were not the truth.

Same thing after we married.
She even wound up taking a 3-4 day trip with her truck driver "cousin" with a highly dubious story.

And I was stupid enough to believe it all. And it turned out to be all lies.

It was while she was on this trip that her cousin called me and asked if I knew what she (wife) was doing. I told her no, and she told me about the affair she was having with her coworker, other little flings or one-nighters, and that she was currently fucking her cousin on this trip.
Love the endurance of her willingness to cuck you (I hope that's ok). So far as I know, my ex only began cucking me after we got married. But she apparently decide pretty soon into the marriage that she could cuck me rather easily, and began enjoying other guys' cocks. I also like that your wife tried out both long and short cuckings. My ex did have an interest in short and long term lovers as well. The longest (I know of) was getting cucked for two years by a single guy. What was your wife's longest?

Reactions: cynful, QuietKing and Nazareth
I have overtime learnt that men are very naive and females are very cunning and can sexually manipulate a man around their fingers and still they dont realise.

My young wife when 20/21 started taking driving lesson with a chap i knew. When i was at home i would kiss her goodbye as he arrived and sometimes she would be sucking a lolly, i used think how childish.

Years later ***** and stoned, she admitted she had been having an affair with him and the lolly was her signal to him that she was wanting some fun. She also said she was surprised that i didnt notice or comment that sometimes she would wear a dress, kiss and hug me and yet i didnt know? she was wearing suspenders under her dress......for him.

As if doing the right thing by me she added; i never sucked him to completion if you were at home that wasnt fair on you to then kiss you......so....you just fucked him then, she replied well yes, i had an itch that needed scratching.....often over his car bonnet....

She passed her test, on the second attempt, at the time i was working away, i knew that he had brought her back home to our empty house and thats wasnt unusual as she did her test in another town. ***** one night she wrote a piece for a website admitting this affair and stating it stopped when she passed her test, i saw it then she deleted it the following day.

Around this time i arrived home for the weekend to a horny wife, she fucked me on the stairs and continued all weekend, rather unusual for her, she saying she wanted a baby....now she had passed her test,

Years later i found her maturity cards stating her estimated date of fertilisation. A driving licence check shows this to be within days of passing her test.......

She gave us a child, by which time i was working full time locally.

My best friend a married womaniser made no secret he would like to fuck my wife. He would often come to our house and await my arrival from work then we would have a chat, brew or beer. It would be a couple of years later she showed me she had him as her lover as i watched as he "seduced" her infront of me.

That taught me what a poor inexperienced lover i was and by this time he had "conditioned" me into liking the idea, now i saw it for real.

I therefore became acknowledged as her cuck husband.

However a couple of years later i found her cheating behind my back and lying to me about him i went mental and stopped him seeing her and fell out with him.

But he was a nice chap and we had spent some good times together so after a year or so i met up with him, he said he would tell me all and said neither of them could believe i didnt know. He gave me several examples and said she really wanted me to catch them fucking as she wanted me to know: sure from what he had told her, now i would enjoy it.

One example was:

As i arrived home one day she was looking out of our bedroom window and waved, he was fucking her from behind, SHIT, but she said she wanted him to cum into her so he did quickly then shot down stairs pulling his trousers up. I even asked him why his face was red, yep i remember that. he said he had just arrived and had run to our house up the hill. Yes he was a runner.

My wife then arrived in the kitchen and we all sat on bar stools as normal as she made us a brew, she said she had been rushing to make the beds as i was due home and he had just arrived too.

He said as she sat there he noticed a wet spot in her light blue skin tight jeans, she even opened her legs for him to see it, chatting as normal as she did so, why didnt i notice? i have no idea.

He finished by saying then she had to go collect the kids and he left driving away as i drove with her to collect them, he said she later commented, he must know as she sat there with a wet spot that went down her legs......err no i didnt.

The kick in the balls was he said, soon after a play she likes to drink and smoke weed with you then to dress for you, so you can take video of her then give her a good fucking, he said she viewed it as a "payback", i started videoing her when she was 20.......

xb1.jpg
Vicapture51273.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, laury, QuietKing and 4 others
1720620122879.png I am sure more than just one of your friends wanted to fuck her.

Reactions: cynful, laury and BobWheeler
windymiller said:
I have overtime learnt that men are very naive and females are very cunning and can sexually manipulate a man around their fingers and still they dont realise.

My young wife when 20/21 started taking driving lesson with a chap i knew. When i was at home i would kiss her goodbye as he arrived and sometimes she would be sucking a lolly, i used think how childish.

Years later ***** and stoned, she admitted she had been having an affair with him and the lolly was her signal to him that she was wanting some fun. She also said she was surprised that i didnt notice or comment that sometimes she would wear a dress, kiss and hug me and yet i didnt know? she was wearing suspenders under her dress......for him.

As if doing the right thing by me she added; i never sucked him to completion if you were at home that wasnt fair on you to then kiss you......so....you just fucked him then, she replied well yes, i had an itch that needed scratching.....often over his car bonnet....

She passed her test, on the second attempt, at the time i was working away, i knew that he had brought her back home to our empty house and thats wasnt unusual as she did her test in another town. ***** one night she wrote a piece for a website admitting this affair and stating it stopped when she passed her test, i saw it then she deleted it the following day.

Around this time i arrived home for the weekend to a horny wife, she fucked me on the stairs and continued all weekend, rather unusual for her, she saying she wanted a baby....now she had passed her test,

Years later i found her maturity cards stating her estimated date of fertilisation. A driving licence check shows this to be within days of passing her test.......

She gave us a child, by which time i was working full time locally.

My best friend a married womaniser made no secret he would like to fuck my wife. He would often come to our house and await my arrival from work then we would have a chat, brew or beer. It would be a couple of years later she showed me she had him as her lover as i watched as he "seduced" her infront of me.

That taught me what a poor inexperienced lover i was and by this time he had "conditioned" me into liking the idea, now i saw it for real.

I therefore became acknowledged as her cuck husband.

However a couple of years later i found her cheating behind my back and lying to me about him i went mental and stopped him seeing her and fell out with him.

But he was a nice chap and we had spent some good times together so after a year or so i met up with him, he said he would tell me all and said neither of them could believe i didnt know. He gave me several examples and said she really wanted me to catch them fucking as she wanted me to know: sure from what he had told her, now i would enjoy it.

One example was:

As i arrived home one day she was looking out of our bedroom window and waved, he was fucking her from behind, SHIT, but she said she wanted him to cum into her so he did quickly then shot down stairs pulling his trousers up. I even asked him why his face was red, yep i remember that. he said he had just arrived and had run to our house up the hill. Yes he was a runner.

My wife then arrived in the kitchen and we all sat on bar stools as normal as she made us a brew, she said she had been rushing to make the beds as i was due home and he had just arrived too.

He said as she sat there he noticed a wet spot in her light blue skin tight jeans, she even opened her legs for him to see it, chatting as normal as she did so, why didnt i notice? i have no idea.

He finished by saying then she had to go collect the kids and he left driving away as i drove with her to collect them, he said she later commented, he must know as she sat there with a wet spot that went down her legs......err no i didnt.

The kick in the balls was he said, soon after a play she likes to drink and smoke weed with you then to dress for you, so you can take video of her then give her a good fucking, he said she viewed it as a "payback", i started videoing her when she was 20.......

xb1.jpg
Vicapture51273.jpg
Fantastic accounts, thanks! I think that you are spot on about men being naive; I certainly was. Like your wife, my ex I think walked a fine line between taunting me with enough information that anyone perceptive would realize he was being cucked, but always leaving herself an out, like claiming she was just joking. But clearly her wanting me to sense that I was being humiliating by some guy enjoying my wife's pussy, and that I was powerless to do anything about it was a major part in her interest in cuckolding me. That I think thrilled her as much as the erections which she clearly enjoyed.

Example: When she was in graduate school a younger student had begun cucking me, and in the first week of classes! He continued to do so for the entire academic year. During that time she referred to the fact that he had a curved erection (she had apparently never encountered one before). I was too stunned by her comment to demand how she could possibly know that (I wagered she was just teasing me: bad bet). But after the school year was over, she got a card from him with a giant phallic symbol, some column in the city he lived, telling her that if she were ever there, she should take a look at it. Now he must have known that I would see that card, so unless he assumed that I was too dim to recognize that he was referring her to his erection, the messages were twofold. To her that he would be offering her his erection again in the fall, and he was keen to continued enjoying her pussy. To me that he thought he had a large erection, that he was going to continue screwing my wife the next year, and that there was nothing I could do about the cuckolding I was going to be getting. I can't say whether his cock was as big as he thought it was, but he certainly fulfilled he threat to continue my cuckolding.

Reactions: cynful, Nazareth and Lilwood
My wife uses a lot of Saturdays to go shopping. She is often gone for 4 hours or more and several times comes back without anything. I said: "didn't you go shopping? She replied: "yes but didn't really find anything." This has been going on for several years. We are both in our 60's and I have struggled with ED for several years now. We are still active but I can't stay hard long and after I cum I'm soft quickly. I know she has more left in the tank. I've had a suspicion that she is making a long stop somewhere. I've never asked but maybe I should. I wouldn't care if she was fucking other men as long as she is upfront about it. She still has a lot to offer in the bedroom. 38D's and a nice, well-kept bush. Maybe I'm oblivious to what is going on!

Reactions: cynful, Sandy Row and Nazareth
encasedforfun said:

Completely oblivious until she called me at home while on a girls night out and told me she wouldn't be coming home,and despite me stamping my feet and telling her she better get home right now, she just calmly said, 'No,I'll see you tomorrow'

I became slightly suspicious after that:D

Reactions: cynful, Regn, Nazareth and 1 other person
Regn said:
Love the endurance of her willingness to cuck you (I hope that's ok). So far as I know, my ex only began cucking me after we got married. But she apparently decide pretty soon into the marriage that she could cuck me rather easily, and began enjoying other guys' cocks. I also like that your wife tried out both long and short cuckings. My ex did have an interest in short and long term lovers as well. The longest (I know of) was getting cucked for two years by a single guy. What was your wife's longest?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. That was 40+ years ago, and some specifics are vague, at best.

I can say I wouldn't consider any of them "long-term". We married after dating regularly for a couple of years, but it lasted barely a year once we did.
I'd guess she was cuckolding me for at least the last 6 months or so, maybe longer.
At times, it seemed to me she just wanted cock, and wasn't particular about the guy, so there were plenty of one-nighters

There was one guy, a coworker of hers (she said).
She actually told me one night that they were very attracted to each other, and asked permission to go to bed with him.
My first thought is if she is asking, that means she has likely done it already, and is asking forgiveness instead of 'permission'.
My second thought was if she wants to do it, she is going to no matter what I say.
So I approved thinking (naively) she meant as a one-time thing.

Boy, was I wrong!
The very next night, she left to go to his home right after dinner.
The night after that, she got up after we finished dinner, and I realized what she was doing/where she was going, and I was crushed.
It was obvious she understood it as carte blanche' with no restrictions, and she went to his place nightly for something a like a couple of weeks.

They were a bit less frequent after that, but it went on long enough that I found a telegram he had sent her, asking her to leave me and come to him.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Regn and Sandy Row
Hawkdoctor said:
My wife uses a lot of Saturdays to go shopping. She is often gone for 4 hours or more and several times comes back without anything. I said: "didn't you go shopping? She replied: "yes but didn't really find anything." This has been going on for several years. We are both in our 60's and I have struggled with ED for several years now. We are still active but I can't stay hard long and after I cum I'm soft quickly. I know she has more left in the tank. I've had a suspicion that she is making a long stop somewhere. I've never asked but maybe I should. I wouldn't care if she was fucking other men as long as she is upfront about it. She still has a lot to offer in the bedroom. 38D's and a nice, well-kept bush. Maybe I'm oblivious to what is going on!
Sometimes, the line between hoping she is/hoping she isn't becomes very fine.

In your case, I think I'd look for the classic signs of an affair or fling.
New hairstyle, clothing, having an increase or decrease in your personal sexual activities, unusual phone calls/texts/emails, and so on.
Speaking of phones, I am curious if you have ever called her while she is out? And if you did, did she answer or call you back?

60's are an age where women can be on either side of the fence.
Some may be losing interest in all things related to sex, while others can still have a healthy drive and sexual appetite.
She could have an occasional lover, but I feel like some other signs would be in place, and have been for some time.

What is your prognosis on ED?
Is viagra a possibility?
What about any 'aids' like a vacuum pump?
It doesn't sound like you are ready to give up on sex, so it would be nice to find something that could help.

Reactions: Sandy Row
Sandy Row said:
Completely oblivious until she called me at home while on a girls night out and told me she wouldn't be coming home,and despite me stamping my feet and telling her she better get home right now, she just calmly said, 'No,I'll see you tomorrow'

I became slightly suspicious after that:D
I apologize for LMAO, but I had a very similar experience with an ex.

Looking back, there was no telling what these bitches had planned, but she did a 'girls night out' with an Aunt of hers. This Aunt had recently given birth, and apparently finally had a "free night", so she roped my wife into going out with her.

She called a few hours later, said her Aunt had got very intoxicated and was out like a light, so she didn't have a way home and would be spending the night there.
I threw a fit, and was telling her to either wake her up or take her car, but she wasn't going to spend the night there.
Then excuses of can't do that, don't want to start/get into any trouble, etc.
So I asked for her address and said I would come and get her, and she said no, you will never find it, it's out in the country, and on and on.

And it STILL didn't dawn on me at that time what the hell she was doing. I was just pissed off and raging.

Reactions: Regn and Sandy Row
Nazareth said:
Sometimes, the line between hoping she is/hoping she isn't becomes very fine.

In your case, I think I'd look for the classic signs of an affair or fling.
New hairstyle, clothing, having an increase or decrease in your personal sexual activities, unusual phone calls/texts/emails, and so on.
Speaking of phones, I am curious if you have ever called her while she is out? And if you did, did she answer or call you back?

60's are an age where women can be on either side of the fence.
Some may be losing interest in all things related to sex, while others can still have a healthy drive and sexual appetite.
She could have an occasional lover, but I feel like some other signs would be in place, and have been for some time.

What is your prognosis on ED?
Is viagra a possibility?
What about any 'aids' like a vacuum pump?
It doesn't sound like you are ready to give up on sex, so it would be nice to find something that could help.
Good question. I use cialis. There are times her phone goes to voice mail or she says she has it on silence, but I don’t call that often.

Nazareth said:
I apologize for LMAO, but I had a very similar experience with an ex.

Looking back, there was no telling what these bitches had planned, but she did a 'girls night out' with an Aunt of hers. This Aunt had recently given birth, and apparently finally had a "free night", so she roped my wife into going out with her.

She called a few hours later, said her Aunt had got very intoxicated and was out like a light, so she didn't have a way home and would be spending the night there.
I threw a fit, and was telling her to either wake her up or take her car, but she wasn't going to spend the night there.
Then excuses of can't do that, don't want to start/get into any trouble, etc.
So I asked for her address and said I would come and get her, and she said no, you will never find it, it's out in the country, and on and on.

And it STILL didn't dawn on me at that time what the hell she was doing. I was just pissed off and raging.
No apology needed.

Mine was sneaky about it, it was a Friday night and she knew I played football on a Saturday and would never drink the night before a game she also knew the whole team went to the pub after the game and I wouldn't be home till late and would be pissed.

She still hadn't come home before I went to play the game therefore she didn't have to confront me till I was ***** and horny,she never would admit to it, although plenty other occasions similar things happened till the evidence became irrefutable.

I just wish I knew then what I know now,that it is the biggest turn on known to man.

• Love
Reactions: Regn and Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread