Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How many hubbies have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, etc

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
MemphisMWM said:
Adult theater. He just bent me over and took it without asking.

me3.jpg
R7JXYkGy.jpeg
So hot when they just take it.

Bishot said:
For themselves? I've had toys for a long time but haven't really used them in a while. Rediscovering the joy as I write this...
I love playing with her sex torso, until I can get the real thing

she loves to lick it going in..amazing!

[000028]_1.jpg
[000027]_1.jpg
DSCF0178.JPG
DSCF0172.JPG

Reactions: vacpl
We have a few toys for each of us. 1 standard 8in thick Black dildo I use on her when she wants. Also a purple dildo with a vibrating clit stimulator. She has a 8in strap on she wears when she is in charge.

Bishot said:
For themselves? I've had toys for a long time but haven't really used them in a while. Rediscovering the joy as I write this...
I love the feeling when I ride one I picture it real and make it erotic and untill I can get the real thing this will do ;)

Yes i have many things such as large dildoes, penis sleeves, and strap ons to give my wife some fun, then i have chastity cages and vibrators to use on my cage to feel good, plus some but plugs and other various essentials

Users who are viewing this thread