Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How many hubbies have dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, etc

• Thread starterBishot
  • Start date
MemphisMWM said:
Adult theater. He just bent me over and took it without asking.

me3.jpg
R7JXYkGy.jpeg
So hot when they just take it.

Bishot said:
For themselves? I've had toys for a long time but haven't really used them in a while. Rediscovering the joy as I write this...
I love playing with her sex torso, until I can get the real thing

she loves to lick it going in..amazing!

[000028]_1.jpg
[000027]_1.jpg
DSCF0178.JPG
DSCF0172.JPG

Reactions: vacpl
We have a few toys for each of us. 1 standard 8in thick Black dildo I use on her when she wants. Also a purple dildo with a vibrating clit stimulator. She has a 8in strap on she wears when she is in charge.

Reactions: slutwifelina
Bishot said:
For themselves? I've had toys for a long time but haven't really used them in a while. Rediscovering the joy as I write this...
I love the feeling when I ride one I picture it real and make it erotic and untill I can get the real thing this will do ;)

Yes i have many things such as large dildoes, penis sleeves, and strap ons to give my wife some fun, then i have chastity cages and vibrators to use on my cage to feel good, plus some but plugs and other various essentials

This is not a joke or exaggeration, will pay pictures of you want. My night stand on my side of our bed has several drawers dedicated to everything sexual. Have one drawer full of lotion, oil, lube, and ball deodorant, body wax melts, and temporary tattoo pens, second drawer in completely full of cock and ball devicess and toys, metal and silicone stretches, , have 10) 250-325g weights for a-b&c locations. A good size collection and metal cock cages and chastity devices with many incorporating a ureatra plugs, tubes, sounder, stretcher, vibrating and even electrodes to connect to your TENS unit. 22 special plugs/vibes for male & female. Glass &silicone dildos. A strap-on, metal& silicone anal plugs, including many remote vibes for both of us. cock &pussy pump, 3 pocket pussy &stroker. Cock &puss sounding, oys. 6 dildos, 12 vibrating cocks, 3 pocket pusses bondage rope, cuffs, paddles, straps, &bindings. blindfolds to prickly wheels &crops. 🦏 24k pills. But don't forget the bottom drawer, cost to 75-80 pair of erotic, BDSM,🐘 trunk, g string, lingerie, silk boxers, sexy underwear.
All in my night stand, before you think I'm a total perv, you need to know- I have a night stand... She has that along with 6 ft armour, 4 drawer and 15 drawer dressers on her side of the bed, more that half of all those are collections of sex toys and novelties for both herself and for use on, in me as well.
LoveMissile said:
Love to have toys in my ass! Can't wait to have the real thing in there again some day... And take the cock raw so I can feel the cum dripping out of me! Always used protection as I was too nervous about what I might catch... Other than cum!

Reactions: slutwifelina
Bishot said:
As a CD I've had many over the years,Lovehoney is your friend 😊

Users who are viewing this thread