Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wives Captions

• Thread starterBeenCuckolded
  • Start date
peakmb said:
There you go again BC. HW 262 had FOUR (out of 6) of my captions in it. Before it died. I don't care if you don't know whose they are. It's your problem to solve, not mine. Next time, I'll take a page.

As I said before, I have lots of photos captioned as "hot wife" I do not know were they came from originally. I have no way to "solve" this problem without your help. If you re-post HW262 and indicate which are yours then possibly I can see what your style of Hot Wife captions looks like and avoid posting any with that style in the future. Better yet send me to where you post your captions so that I can avoid ever using them. So if you can help me I can stop posting any of yours. I load my captioned "Hot Wife" stories for those who enjoy seeing them. I do not do so for my own purposes as I can look at them any time in my computer. However if you started removing my page (or pages) others would be disappointed I'm sure.

I reviewed all my posts of HW282 and it looks like #282, 281, & 279 all have the same style of captions and I suspect that these are yours. When I spot something that looks like your style of captioning in the future, I will not post it!

At one time I did a lot of "colorization" of black & white drawings and always labeled them as "Color by SeeShow" Several months later I saw some of my colorized drawings on sites where I did not post them. I was pleased that someone else thought my work was good enough to place on an other site. But that's just me. Obviously you feel that you want NO ONE except where you post to see your work. While you say it is MY problem the truth Is I can not solve the problem without your help.

BTW, lots of years ago when this site was in it's infancy, I wrote a copious amount of cuckold stories that was place in the stories file. (with my 'SeeShow" name) I see that "stories" file is no longer available were you kept my stories back then. I'll be happy to re-post some of those cuckold stories in the new stories site here if you would like.

Last edited:
Hot Wife 263

HW283.jpg HW284.jpg HW285.jpg HW287.jpg HW288.jpg HW289.jpg HW290.jpg HW291.jpg HW292.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay
Hot Wife 273 A lot of white wives love black cock up their ass!

HW355.jpg HW356.jpg HW357.jpg HW358.jpg HW359.jpg HW360.jpg HW361.jpg HW362.jpg HW363.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay

Users who are viewing this thread