Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hot Wives Captions

• Thread starterBeenCuckolded
  • Start date
peakmb said:
BC, Whilst it is clear from the various distinctive styles that you are lifting captions from all over the internet to post here, I don't mind because they are mostly well chosen and are appearing for the first time here. For the most part. However, the first three above are all my original work so I would be obliged if you could not try to pass my stuff off as yours. I will leave this message and the above up for a few days. Please take note.
I have never indicated that these captions are mine. You are correct that I get these captioned "Hot Wife"photos from various internet sites. Once I have copied them into my folder, I lose site of where they came from. I am truly sorry I did not give you credit for yours. Sometimes I take photos posted here in the Chat room and re-post them here on this Hot Wives site. Possibly this is where I got the 3 above that were yours.

Reactions: peakmb and jwkk
Hot Wife 226

HW59 (Selfy pic sent to hubby).jpg HW60.jpg HW61.jpg HW62.jpg HW63.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Maxio and jwkk
Hot Wife 227

HW64.jpg HW65.jpg HW66.jpg HW67.jpg HW68.jpg HW71.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and cuckedjay
Hot Wife 237

HW124.jpg HW125.jpg HW126.jpg HW127.jpg HW128.jpg HW129.jpg HW130.jpg HW131.jpg HW132.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and cuckedjay
Hot Wife 240

HW143.jpg HW144.jpg HW145.jpg HW146.jpg HW147.jpg HW148.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay
BC,
I'm serious. Stop using my captions on your page and posting them as your own. I've just deleted your Hot Wife 233 post. If you can't differentiate where your material comes from and this keeps happening more of your posts will vanish too. You didn't pick the last lot up on a Chat page because I only post captions on my thread.

peakmb said:
BC,
I'm serious. Stop using my captions on your page and posting them as your own. I've just deleted your Hot Wife 233 post. If you can't differentiate where your material comes from and this keeps happening more of your posts will vanish too. You didn't pick the last lot up on a Chat page because I only post captions on my thread.
Sorry. Again, I do not know which captioned pictures come from where. I do NOT post any of my Hot Wife captions as being mine. None of them are. I do not even know what or where your thread is located. I am sorry that you are upset but I only load up these captioned hot wife photos so that others may enjoy them. If I knew it was yours, I wouldn't load it to this site but I have no way of knowing which captions are yours.

Users who are viewing this thread