Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

heres a few of me

• Thread starterwifeluvsblacks
  • Start date

wifeluvsblacks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2006
heres a few pics of me i wouldnt mind to see them faked either, by the way were staying in memphis at the brooks inn thusday and friday nights if ur black, 10+ inches and want to party with me while hubby takes pics. you will just have to look for us, we will be all about. we drive a white 4 door car.

Looks like a member of the Addams family. Is this possibly Wednesday! Did Pugsley post this???

I think you are hot. If I were in Memphis, It would be a done deal.

Let's pretty up her face with a nice load of cum!

I like the picture with the pink shirt...you're not ugly...and if you had my cock between those titties...send me another picture baby at trainer2love@yahoo.com

Yea.... she'd look nice with a BBC in her mouth AND several loads of cum on her face! Nice big titties... lets see more of those puppies!

QUOTED FROM MEMBER 8x6BM4WF-
People should be free to be with whomever they want, but more imporantly people need to realize that they ARE free to be with whomever they want.

Nice quote. However, you must realize that this is only possible in our free society. I don't want to interject politics in this but I wish people who bitch and moan about wars against terrorism and dictators would take these words above and realize that this fact is possible in the USA and not in other nations. So the next time you start your stupid dumbass bitching about President Bush just read these words above again and realize that these freedoms are just a few of many that we enjoy because of strong leadership against worthless dictators and terrorist. Love your freedom, enjoy your freedom but defend it at all cost.

im white, tell my girl whats turns you on about black men

8x6BM4WF said:
Pretty rough crowd!
yep and those with the rough comments do have free speech but should also realize if they post negative comments it will just run ladies off from dc....i think if u dont have a nice comment just keep going no need to be negative....athenia

geez, doesn't this site have an administrator to get rid of hateful shit like a couple of you guys have written? how stupid to say things like that! when nobody posts here anymore you will wonder why but still be to stupid to figure it out. damn! what fucking nerve, let's see your pictures, bet you are a fat slob. just plain stupid.

Cute

u look good, especially in the 2nd set of pics!

Those second pics are better, your wife is one little hottie.Im a T man I luv those titties , what size are they? Id like to titte fuck them before I place my woody in her pussy and ass.:D

You hot babe. I seen you on Niggerworship. Show em what you do to da black meat.

Users who are viewing this thread