Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

heres a few of me

• Thread starterwifeluvsblacks
  • Start date
you're right willing2a

my message 'so what...' was waay out of line... I only hope the lady can forgive me.

Now, doin' her doggy style, that's another thing- its still one of my favs!

like I said before..I'd fuck her..hell even from the first set of pictures you can tell she's a hottie...

She's cute. not a knockout but very fuckable. We all need to give her a standing ovation for being such a good sport. Evidently she knows what she wants and Im sure she gets plenty of black dick.

I think you should hold up a sign saying..thanks rover1 for noticing you were a hottie from the start..yup...I'd tear you up....you look sexy

Hey girl do you have any pics of you fucking black cock?Show us that ass in action

I know her hair color changes, But for me I prefer her as a blonde. something about blonde hair blue eyes (yes I noticed her eyes even with those beautiful tits staring at me). It a brothas dream. Still I think its funny as shit that she has a tat of the fucking rebel flag on her lower belly!!! I wonder when she got the tat? and when she decided to hang with us brothas!!

Bull4whitey said:
I know her hair color changes, But for me I prefer her as a blonde. something about blonde hair blue eyes (yes I noticed her eyes even with those beautiful tits staring at me). It a brothas dream. Still I think its funny as shit that she has a tat of the fucking rebel flag on her lower belly!!! I wonder when she got the tat? and when she decided to hang with us brothas!!
She no doubt got the tat when she was younger and growing up. She is from Little Rock Ark. No doubt her first fuck was a white boy maybe a little RED on the neck maybe not but some where along the line she got a hold of a ARKANSAS BLACK SNAKE and fell in love. Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread