Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hello

• Thread starterDWF
  • Start date
Hot Dayum Slut

You are one hot damn slut DWF. :twisted:

Think you can make use of this peice of meat.

Attachments

• dman_meat.jpg
    dman_meat.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 183
Baby that was gorgeous what you sent me. Now your going to be a good lil slut and obey right? Hehehe.

You didn't tell em how you want to be used yet. Tell them what you told me darling. All of it.

And tell us what your limp dicked XH said.

DO IT!

i will make u suck my dick and i have fucked your ass and pussy deep and hard. i will make u suck all of the juices of my dick. you will be a gagin slut

Darkman that is a hell of a cock. :oops:

I enjoyed our chat WifeMaster.
I imagine being completely naked, in front of a black man. He has his clothes on, but I am bare, vulnerable, ******* for him.

He doesn't touch me. He sits in a chair and watches me. He directs me, commands me. He tells me to pose for him and instructs me on how he wants me to ****** my body to him. He makes me touch myself, makes me wipe my pussy juice over my nipples. He makes me pull and tug them and pinch them until they are hard throbbing and swollen. Then he makes me do it again.

He makes me show him my most private parts. I lie on the floor in front of him and he directs me to spread open my legs. I do what he says. I open them wide and he makes me stroke my slit very lightly with my finger, just barely touching it. He likes to watch my stomach twitch involuntarily as I brush my clit.

He makes me get on my knees. My ass high in the air with my face and breasts smashed into the carpet. I pull open my ass so he can inspect me. He sees I am clean, hairless, smooth.

I'm getting so hot, I can't believe I feel like this just chatting on a computer. I'll have to finish later. I've already masturbated 4 times today.

Your my cunt now

Hey cunt, you've got 5 days to get your new BLACK OWNED neckless an new slut outfits.If you ever wear shorts again they have to be hot pants an at least half of your big white tight ass should be showing.I've got big plans for your white ***** ass.I'm going to dresses you up like a fuck slut an take you to an all black high school of boys. I'll find the roughest 5 or 6 gangniggers to fuck you in the boys room, they'll pull your hair hard an beat your white ass red an end the end they will all shoot there black cum on you white ***** face.You will learn to love black cum on your face. Then I will make them walk you threw the hole school with there black cum still dripping from your face, this is to let every nigger in the school know they can have some hot white pussy anytime they need it. You going to be the biggest black cock ***** of all time. Your going to put on a show everywhere I take you slut. Send my pictures now cunt an make sure when your walking down the street all black cocks are hard.HAVE A GOOD DAY CUNT

You like that BBC hanging tween my legs. :twisted:
You get on your knees and offer up that ass to me you black cock *****. just like in your lil fantasy. I want to hear you say you wnat me to push my black shaft all up inside your white pussy. I want to hear it slut.

I do like it darkman. really

This whole thing is making me so hot. I never realized it would be doing this to me. My X is having fits ... calling me all kinds of names like slut and ***** and bitch and cunt. He is furious. He's tried to sleep with me again, I think it turns him on too, but he won't admit it. I think he is ashamed. LOL

Why are the pictures so light, they look good before I upload them?

God! you are so hot!!!!! I,d like to tie you down in that position :D and spend a long time....... :idea: it might be even better to make your ex watch it all happen.

That sounds like it could be fun.

Joe where are you?

Wifemaster?

Talk to me and make me hottttttt

What up you slutty white cunt. what the idea! No Picture? Show us that white cunt with those legs spread wide for my Black shaft. Spread them wide and point those sexy little ***** feet like a good black cock slut.

I'm your new master cunt

I want you to tell everyone at is posted that I'm your new master, an you do as I say cunt. Show everyone at this site how I make my new fuck cunt dress to make all big black cocks hard an cum.You live to make all all niggers want to gangfuck you slut.Your my big tight white ass for all gangniggers cocks. I love to make my new fuck slut dress up an show off all over town for black cocks. Your the new town black cock loving *****. Send the new pictures of you in your new fuck slut dresses, HAVE A GOOD DAY CUNT.

Chemical imbalance. Dumb bitch

Joe is my master. I will do as he says.

I will dress to make all black cocks hard. But not to tease, I am to make myself available to thier black cocks.

Joe I have bought a black dildo. It is about 8 inches long and 2.25" around with balls and a suction cup base. I was embarrased to buy it and the guy at the store even asked me if I wanted a white one, he said there were white ones available. there were a couple behind me and I know I blused furiously. But I told him no, I wanted the black one. He just smiled at me and looked at the cpl behind.

CUNT I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR BLACK OWNED NECKLESS MADE

How many times do I have to tell you to get your new BLACK OWNED neckless made cunt.I would love to see the store owner face when you ask him to make it for you.When I tell you to do something your to do it cunt.I'm also tried of the black guys on this site, you need rougher an you need your bkacl cocks in groups of at least 4 at a time. Your going to be a gangniggers *****, an your going to give it up to groups of young black boys.Show me more of you in your new fuck slut dresses, an they better be short cunt. joedelix@aol.com HAVE A GOOD DAY CUNT

Denisethepeice,

Tell that white slut to pinch her nipples! And next time she posts she better have that black dildo inside her black cock loving cunt. lol

Users who are viewing this thread