Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hello

• Thread starterDWF
  • Start date
Time for more photos!

Why haven't you posted any action shots? Are you all of a sudden deciding not to obey your master? Do you wish to be punished? Post a photo of you sucking a large black cock or taking it into your pussy. At a minimum I think we expect to see photos of you with a large black dildo showing us how you want to have the real thing. :twisted:

HOWS MY FUCK CUNT DOING

You fuck slut, I told to get your new neckless that says in big bold letters BLACK OWNED. When I tell you to do something your to do it cunt. I also need more pictures of you in you new fuck slut dresses. All black cocks need to get hard an cum.From now on you need at least 6 black nigger cocks at a time that way they can pass you around to every young gangnigger in town. Send me more pictures of you in your new fuck slut dresses cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread