Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

First time u sucked cock?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
I was young but I sucked my teachers cock. Been bi ever since lol

• Love
Reactions: Loveitall, ckc, wmjacking and 1 other person
YumGrool said:
My own, 15.
I tried a lot but could never do it. However, It was worth trying as I managed to cum on my face and in my mouth.

• Love
Reactions: noway, johnmasters and BiCDhubby
YumGrool said:
My own, 15.
I have tried to suck my own cock too. I balanced myself against a wall with my head on the floor and my arse up above me against the wall and tried hard to bend sufficiently to get my cock into my mouth. I failed and had to settle for cumming on my face and in my mouth just like @Rooscuck

Reactions: Rooscuck
Rooscuck said:
I tried a lot but could never do it. However, It was worth trying as I managed to cum on my face and in my mouth.
same here.

johnmasters said:
I have tried to suck my own cock too. I balanced myself against a wall with my head on the floor and my arse up above me against the wall and tried hard to bend sufficiently to get my cock into my mouth. I failed and had to settle for cumming on my face and in my mouth just like @Rooscuck
Very well explained. That's how I tried!

Rooscuck said:
Very well explained. That's how I tried!
My friend tried a bag of potatoes on the back of his head,still didn't work.

OldSoldier said:
I was 15 with a teacher
There is a story there that we would all like to here,sexy teachers dick...mmmm

• Love
Reactions: alaskana, BiCDhubby, creempieluvr and 1 other person
srx said:
There is a story there that we would all like to here,sexy teachers dick...mmmm
You know it was much bigger than a kid at 15. Mature guys, daddy’s, teachers and neighbors even older roomates have full grown cocks. It impresses younger man i know like I said before here.

One of my first questions was will mine be that big someday.

I think we all ask that question to our selves.

Reactions: ckc
Myskinnyblondewife said:
You know it was much bigger than a kid at 15. Mature guys, daddy’s, teachers and neighbors even older roomates have full grown cocks. It impresses younger man i know like I said before here.

One of my first questions was will mine be that big someday.

I think we all ask that question to our selves.
So did it get as big as his,did you continue to suck?

srx said:
So did it get as big as his,did you continue to suck?
Mine well yes got bigger I’m 7.5 but they were bigger pretty sure by far. On sucking cock not since I was younger.

srx said:
Dads knob instead of a pacifier?
Ya umm I think no need to go there. There is a line to be drawn. If I here any thing like this again I will report to the administrator,

Reactions: sissyjenny
"Pretended" to suck cock with some friends growing up. My first though was a gloryhole in Atlantic City. I was 21, just broke up with a girl. He stuck it through and i sucked a while. His time ran out, and he left. I followed him back to his apartment. He had to be in his 50's. He invited me in, then seduced me.

Reactions: incog
steveandpatty said:
"Pretended" to suck cock with some friends growing up. My first though was a gloryhole in Atlantic City. I was 21, just broke up with a girl. He stuck it through and i sucked a while. His time ran out, and he left. I followed him back to his apartment. He had to be in his 50's. He invited me in, then seduced me.
How much seducing was going on after you already had him in your mouth,did it take much convincing to get in your arse?

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread