• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

First time u sucked cock?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
smallshavedcock said:
I was in my teens and friend was in lteens We were swimming and I noticed he loosened his swim suit and he had a nice big bulge in them he then swam around me until his swim suit "accidentally" came off ******** his sexy ass as he swam by. He got close enough to that i playfully rubbed and lightly slapped his ass. He came up to me with a huge smile on his face and he lightly whispered to me took at his boner. It was very hard and stiff pointing almost straight up at me. He had a very nice cock. I starting to smile as I looked at it and he took my hand and asked me to rub it so I started to rub it and play with the head of it and his balls to. He asked if I liked it and I just smiled and nodded yes. He slipped my swim suit off revealing my small cock was stiff to he kinda laughed at me due to how small mine is and hehe fondled it watching it twitch.. Hebthen sat on the side of the pool and his cock was rock hard and twitching too i walked over with him just wit a grin from ear to ear and blushing some. He said a little embarrassed about liking my cock or embarrassed about your tiny thing i said both. I then looked him in the eyes as my hand was lightly stroking him and he was beginning to moan and lean his head back. He gently grabbed my head and lightly pushed me dow to see if would be willing to go with the light push. I followed his push and he guided me straight to his vock and told me to open my mouth as I opened he slouched his throbbing cock in my mouth snd he told me how to start to suck him. Following his directions I slowly started to suck him and as I did I was learning and listening to him and his moans and groans to know what felt good to him. I began to get get a little faster and he began to pump in my mputh with my rhythm. I then started to to taste his pre leaking in my mouth not surr what to do i stopped and pulled out to reveal the strings of pre cum from my mouth to his cock. He looked at me and said oh baby your not stopping now are you I said absolutely not and I put his hands back on my head and he pushed me down I gladly opened my mouth to his waiting throbbing cock and he began to slowly fuck my mouth again until he got faster and faster making me gag a few times I then felt him begin to pulsate in my mouth as he was fucking my mouth pretty hard now and he said baby im about to cum.. he held my head and mouth all the way down on his cock as he began to shoot his massive thick warm seed in my willing.mouth. as I tasted it the first time i must say I was taken back by the texture and taste so I did gag and spit some out but did swallow s fair share too. From that point on our friendship took on a very closer turn and this was not the last time that I sucked him off. He would always play and tease me about mine which would just turn me on more and more and he would tell me that I was so small. He was also the first to fuck my ass as well.. i was always willing to satisfy him in anyway he wanted. He also made sure that all.our friends at school knew what I was allowing him to do to me and how tiny my dick was. So my reputation around school was definitely scattered and any of my friends or his friends would always come to me for good blow job's or to use my ass. And all our friends that were girls would always just tease me about it and my tiny cock and laugh at me and call me all sorts of names. And it never got much bigger either..here it is currently..lol 😆..

7163881-3514cf105f2b53bfbea2cf0b3421021e.jpg
7163880-2fa2dd50360b83eb4c1111bdbb1a5072.jpg
1465716-24cd2590a98ea639d1b4a995cbf38fb3.jpg
1468484-9a5e83c1fe687814ce937475d586dcbf.jpg
Such a beautiful story ....you have a gorgeous cock now honey!!

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean, creempieluvr and smallshavedcock
My own, 15.

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean, Rooscuck and smallshavedcock
BiCDhubby said:
WOW, self suck at 15 is nice....
I could self-suck from age 13 to 15 but then my body gotten bigger but my dick stained the same.

BiCDhubby said:
WOW, self suck at 15 is nice....
Yeah, played a lot. First facial and first cum in mouth/swallow.

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby
yourmanneoh said:
yes, please tell us MORE stories of your wild sexy wife's promiscuous nature and your cocksucking skills!
i am finding your story very arousing, which surprised me

YumGrool said:
Yeah, played a lot. First facial and first cum in mouth/swallow.
Very very hot

Reactions: YumGrool
It is hot to share stories about first times!

Reactions: YumGrool
Myskinnyblondewife said:
Wow 20 minutes of long suck session. He held that load a long time for a young buck, bet it was a big load for sure.did you swallow?
He told me he was very nervous about letting a guy suck him because in 1972 it wasn’t cool to have gay sex believe me the more we did it the faster he shot his load. We both were virgins at the time.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr
I feel embarrassed to say how old I was. Just to let you know, I didn't even know the difference between boys and girls. I just thought girls were more beautiful and had long hair!
I had played with a boy or 2 in our old neighborhood. When we moved to another place, I met a boy of the same age living next door. Naturally, we made friends and soon started playing "husband and wife" by rubbing our cocks against each other and kissing. I had never seen or heard of cock sucking, but one day I just suddenly had this urge to get on my knees and suck his cock. I still remember the taste!

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny and creempieluvr
I was young but I sucked my teachers cock. Been bi ever since lol

• Love
Reactions: wmjacking and BiCDhubby
YumGrool said:
My own, 15.
I tried a lot but could never do it. However, It was worth trying as I managed to cum on my face and in my mouth.

• Love
Reactions: noway, johnmasters and BiCDhubby
YumGrool said:
My own, 15.
I have tried to suck my own cock too. I balanced myself against a wall with my head on the floor and my arse up above me against the wall and tried hard to bend sufficiently to get my cock into my mouth. I failed and had to settle for cumming on my face and in my mouth just like @Rooscuck

Reactions: Rooscuck
Rooscuck said:
I tried a lot but could never do it. However, It was worth trying as I managed to cum on my face and in my mouth.
same here.

johnmasters said:
I have tried to suck my own cock too. I balanced myself against a wall with my head on the floor and my arse up above me against the wall and tried hard to bend sufficiently to get my cock into my mouth. I failed and had to settle for cumming on my face and in my mouth just like @Rooscuck
Very well explained. That's how I tried!

Rooscuck said:
Very well explained. That's how I tried!
My friend tried a bag of potatoes on the back of his head,still didn't work.

OldSoldier said:
I was 15 with a teacher
There is a story there that we would all like to here,sexy teachers dick...mmmm

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby, creempieluvr and incog

Users who are viewing this thread