Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you swallow?

• Thread starterJamesR50
  • Start date
biintexas said:
i suck way after they have finished spurting cum in my mouth. i suck until they are soft and on the rare occasion that they get hard again, i suck again. i have had many guys nudge my head away or tell me that enough.
Yes, knowing the proper technique for gently sucking and licking a cock while and after it cums really helps to improve the quality of a man's orgasm. I always tried to keep pleasuring a guy for long as he wanted it. They typically pulled away sooner at a GH or if there were other guys still waiting to be sucked off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximan
I love swallowing. I love everything about cum. the taste texture I real love it if he's a shooter hitting the back of my throat making me gag a little. Love how sensitive his cock gets especially the uncircumcision one's.

I typically do not swallow. I keep sucking when they cum, but i just let it run out of my mouth onto the floor or a towel. the challenge i have had with swallowing is that the cum gets stuck in my throat and i end of hacking up cum for 30 minutes. this does not always happen but enough that i stopped trying to swallow. Also, if i am at a xxx store, it is really hot to walk out of the store with several loads of cum running down my chin, neck, and onto my shirt. nasty.

I tasted my own for quite awhile in preparation. Now I'm use to it! lol

Reactions: Maximan and biintexas
Hawkdoctor said:
I tasted my own for quite awhile in preparation. Now I'm use to it! lol
i have edged myself with no lube onto a plate then eaten the cum while i came a second or third time.

Actually, my wife tasted a fingertip worth of cum for the first year of our marriage and I always pulled out so she didn't have to swallow. Now she is use to it as well. I don't unload everything in her mouth now in out later years but she always gets some. :)

I was an onsite paid cocksucker on zn offshore construction site and I serviced some of the350 BBC's everyday and I swallowed buckets of cum

bitchboi said:
How many loads if cum have you swallowed?
1,000's and I swallow about 15 every Saturday at a bath houxe that has Mexcan construction workers,hard cocks and big loads. some times they bring their teenage sons to get sucked or fuck me. some times I take my Mexican wife and they fuck her

Reactions: Maximan, 4sure and bitchboi
fredanddaisy said:
1,000's and I swallow about 15 every Saturday at a bath house that has Mexican construction workers, hard cocks and big loads. some times they bring their teenage sons to get sucked or fuck me. some times I take my Mexican wife and they fuck her
That's hot! Especially to get to suck the sons' cocks. I bet the younger ones have bigger loads. Do they last as long as their daddies?

fredanddaisy said:
1,000's and I swallow about 15 every Saturday at a bath houxe that has Mexcan construction workers,hard cocks and big loads. some times they bring their teenage sons to get sucked or fuck me. some times I take my Mexican wife and they fuck her
You must have swallowed gallons and gallons if cum.

Wife trained me to be a cum slut - I have to swallow any cum in sight, whether it's hers, mine or someone else's. She's made it mandatory.

Reactions: bitchboi and Maximan
creempieluvr said:
If you are sucking him as foreplay that is one thing.
But if you are sucking him to make him Cum then I let them fully enjoy it by continuing to suck them all the way through their orgasm.
It is very thrilling to hear their grunts and moans, their bodies shaking and quivering. Waves of Cum filling your mouth. It's Fantastic.
I completely agree, there’s a little different mindset to sucking cock for the reward & sucking cock before you fuck.

• Love
Reactions: creempieluvr and Maximan
4sure said:
Wife trained me to be a cum slut - I have to swallow any cum in sight, whether it's hers, mine or someone else's. She's made it mandatory.
How much cum have you swallowed? Or how many times have you swallowed directly from a cock?

Absolutely.

i continue to suck way after they have finished cum in my mouth. i suck until they are soft, cry uncle or on the rare occasion that they get hard again, i suck again. Most guys tell me to stop as they're too sensitive to continue.

1st wife didn't swallow
2nd wife (HW) did swallow
last longterm GF swallowed
current GF (HW) swallows

I give shooters the choice of a facial or swallow, most all select swallow. It's been thousands of guys.

Reactions: Maximan and bitchboi
2wheel said:
Absolutely.

i continue to suck way after they have finished cum in my mouth. i suck until they are soft, cry uncle or on the rare occasion that they get hard again, i suck again. Most guys tell me to stop as they're too sensitive to continue.

1st wife didn't swallow
2nd wife (HW) did swallow
last longterm GF swallowed
current GF (HW) swallows

I give shooters the choice of a facial or swallow, most all select swallow. It's been thousands of guys.
You are a cum slut and very busy.... 2500 guys would be 1 a day for about 7 years. Or 2500 teaspoons of cum. This is about 4 gallons of cum. That's is a fucking lot of cum and very hot to think you swallowed that much.
That's a lot of cock too!

Users who are viewing this thread