Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you swallow?

• Thread starterJamesR50
  • Start date
sissyjackie said:
I try to never use my hand either. I love to use just my mouth to get him to cum. I love to use my lips as a fish on his frenulum, my tongue on urethral opening, with sucking action, and when he's Cumming I suck harder to drive him nuts. If he does not have his hand on the back of my head, I grab it and put it on my head to let him know I am submissive like a good cocksucker that I am. Reciprocation is not needed. I always say thank you for the load.
Oh YES! I always put their hands on my head if they aren't there already. 100% of the time it sends the right signal - "I am a cocksucking wh0re to be used", and they get rougher. I also like focusing on the frenulum, do that for a bit, go deep and try to lick his balls at the same time, back to the frenulum.

creempieluvr said:
If you are sucking him as foreplay that is one thing.
But if you are sucking him to make him Cum then I let them fully enjoy it by continuing to suck them all the way through their orgasm.
It is very thrilling to hear their grunts and moans, their bodies shaking and quivering. Waves of Cum filling your mouth. It's Fantastic.
Well put. Nothing makes me as happy and satisfied as having a horny guy shoot his load in my mouth. The rest of the world just goes away at that moment. It's really what I was put here on earth to do.

Users who are viewing this thread