Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you swallow?

• Thread starterJamesR50
  • Start date
Maximan said:
Absolutely. It’s so wonderful receiving the gift from my lovers.
Feels so good to him but i want him inside me

Reactions: Maximan
If you are sucking him as foreplay that is one thing.
But if you are sucking him to make him Cum then I let them fully enjoy it by continuing to suck them all the way through their orgasm.
It is very thrilling to hear their grunts and moans, their bodies shaking and quivering. Waves of Cum filling your mouth. It's Fantastic.

• Love
Reactions: Ericsean, noway, JamesR50 and 1 other person
Every drop. My ultimate fantasy is to suck cum out of my wife’s ass and pussy until I am completely full and can’t take another drop

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, JamesR50, bitchboi and 2 others
Perfect treatment for a scratchy throat.

I love the taste of cum and I never stop when it’s pulsing and shooting down my throat

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50, Maximan and creempieluvr
I worried quite a bit about STDs at first, but after several years of actually using condoms for sucking I finally gave in to the urge of letting guys cum in my mouth. There was no going back once I started. Nothing better in the entire world than feeling a hot cock grow, stiffen, throb, and finally shoot a hot load between my lips.

• Love
Reactions: 4sure, cacpl, JamesR50 and 3 others
Laceyfemme said:
I worried quite a bit about STDs at first, but after several years of actually using condoms for sucking I finally gave in to the urge of letting guys cum in my mouth. There was no going back once I started. Nothing better in the entire world than feeling a hot cock grow, stiffen, throb, and finally shoot a hot load between my lips.
Well said as usual,Miss Lacey

Laceyfemme said:
Amen, not gay here but Love sucking a nice cock and swallowing cum... So Hot and Naughty!

• Love
Reactions: cacpl, JamesR50 and Maximan
i love swallowing it.

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50 and monitaur
Always swallow

Reactions: Olddognewtricks, zarkovac and Maximan
well yes! although admittedly did take me a little while to get use to the taste and texture but now i love love love it!

My wife swallows, every drop, except the times she wants a cum facial. She loves that taste and texture of cum

Reactions: 4sure and Maximan
I always swallow. I am a true cock lover

i love to swallow, also lick mine from my fingers and clean up the wife

Reactions: Maximan and incog
creempieluvr said:
100% yes. Love to make a man Cum with my mouth. I would never ruin his orgasm. I let him fully enjoy my mouth until he pulls it out. Then I stroke him and make sure there is no Cum left in there. If there is I let him watch me lick it off of his Cock.
as it should be

creempieluvr said:
If you are sucking him as foreplay that is one thing.
But if you are sucking him to make him Cum then I let them fully enjoy it by continuing to suck them all the way through their orgasm.
It is very thrilling to hear their grunts and moans, their bodies shaking and quivering. Waves of Cum filling your mouth. It's Fantastic.
i suck way after they have finished spurting cum in my mouth. i suck until they are soft and on the rare occasion that they get hard again, i suck again. i have had many guys nudge my head away or tell me that enough.

I recently bought an 8" dildo, wondering if i could deepthroat it, found out it was all that hard to do, been a long time since i have had a real cock though.

incog said:
Haven't yet...maybe one day
give it a go. i love the feeling of it flowing down my throat. or pooling on my tongue.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread