Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Details of our second Time with Dom Bull

• Thread starterkerigurltv
  • Start date
What Enser said

I suspect Enser is right on the money with this. Then shortly afterwards, Lynn will inform you that her pussy is now reserved for alpha males — and that since you have demonstrated that you're a sissy beta who allows himself to be fucked in the ass by bulls, that you no longer have access.

Latest Update On Whats Happening

Thanks to everybody that has posted replies to my posts. While I agree that Steve is very dominant, I just cannot imagine that "my Lynn" would allow men to be fucking her for money and Steve appears to have a pretty nice lifestyle so I do not see why he would need to "pimp" Lynn out like some have suggested. I am keeping as a close an eye on the situation as possible.

In the meantime things with Lynn and Steve and myself and Steve have definately started to move into what I guess I can only describe as a new phase. I have not had many discussions or e-mails from Steve over the last week and a half or so, but as I wrote, Lynn has begun to see Steve in one -on-one dates. She has described them to me as intense, and has told me that she is generally collared and actually had a leash put on her the last time they met. She explained that Steve has increased his humilation of her and insists that she ask him to be fucked, or beg him to allow her to fellate his cock. She also told me that he likes her to be dressed in lingerie and spread her legs and make herself cum while he watches her and tells her that she is a slut. She told me that sometimes while she masterbates her pussy he will have her tell him stories about how she fantasizes about being fucked by dominant men and how she loves submitting to him and allowing him to use her body. Lynn explained that Steve has a number of vibrators, dildoes and plugs and that he has her fuck herself with a fat dildoe in front of him. She has also taken an anal plug into her ass and has told me that Steve has shown her that her ass is very sensative and that if properly manipulated can result in a big orgasim. I also suspect that she is now used to taking his seed in her mouth and pussy. I am unsure if he has cum in her ass yet. Although I cannot imagine that he has not. Steve made it pretty clear when I was with him last time that he viewed his sperm as a means of controlling a woman and told me that once he had cummed in a woman she was essentially his. I have seen him cum into Lynn's mouth and pussy. There is little doubt that at a primal level Steve owns Lynn at this point. I guess he also owns me as well since I have been on my knees in front of him dressed like a slut. He is the dominant male in her life and has exerted that dominance by in effect having her learn to accept his seed and I guess even beg for it. I have seen how Lynn becomes when she is with him. She starts out a little bit shy but eventually becomes almost intoxicated and willingly allows Steve to take pleasure from her . I have heard others say that woman can go into heat for a dominant male, much like a bitch does for a male dog. There is little doubt that my Lynn is very much Steve's bitch, she will aggressively work her body in order to bring him pleasure. The funny thing is that before we met steve, Lynn was not really into me cumming in her mouth, although she did like it in her pussy. I find the thought of my wife spreading her legs and asking to be fucked very erotic. I suspect that at some point I will see Lynn doing the things she has described to me.

In terms of some other things, Lynn has also told me about some leather cuffs that he put on her wrists and explained that Steve has "imobilized" her in positions where her ass, pussy and mouth were positioned in a such a way that they could all be available to him. I told her that it sounds to me like he is getting ready for a gangbang or something but she insists that he told her he would not be doing that and that the point of the cuffs is simply to get her used to presenting her mouth, ass and pussy to men. He said he wants her to get over any embarressment and learn how to present herself to an alpha male. She also said that any other men would be strictly one on one affairs with her. She did mention though that Steve had teased her about her getting used to having some very large cocks. When she told me that she smiled and told me that large cocks are not a problems for her, she loves them. I was shocked that she said that, it just came out her mouth. I am not sure what Steve has planned, but Lynn is now over her initial apprehension and appears to be more relaxed about her sexuality and seems more willing to accept the role that Steve has defined for her.

In terms of me, Lynn has never been mean or anything since this all started, but she now clearly deliniates between an alpha male and a beta male. She will often kiss me and tell me that she loves me and is appreciative that on a day to day level she can enjoy the easy going nature of me as a beta male. Lynn has explained that with me being a beta male, she feels like she can talk about more stuff with me than she could with a guy like Steve. She told me that the fact that I have done, as she says, "sexual stuff with Steve" and have experienced some feminine things brings us closer and gives us the ability to "talk more". She told me that in many ways her relationship with Steve has actually brought us closer and that part of wanting to continue with Steve is to see how much closer we get. Lynn has been clear with me that she is ok with what Steve did with me and that she found it erotic to watch as he exerted his dominance over me. She explained that she had never really thought much about one male exerting dominance over another, but she was intrigued when Steve had her remove my body hair, dressed me in sexy lingerie and then used me in much the same way that he uses her. She told me that Steve has explained to her that it is important for their relationship that both she and I learn to accept that I will need Steve to take pleasure from me and show Lynn that it is not only her that is submissive to him, but also me. Since our last joint encounter with Steve, Lynn and I have experiemneted a little bit with me wearing panties and the heels Steve gave me. I do find it exciting and like to experiemnet. But as I have said my fantasies generally run toward domiant woman. Having to please Steve was very, very difficult and I know that if Lynn continues her relationship with Steve I will be expected to show my submission through feminzation and submission to Steve.

As far as another meeting with Steve is concerned, I got an e-mail from Steve on Monday. He asked if I could come over to his house one day this week in the afternoon. He said Lynn would not be there but that his friend cathy would be and that he wanted me to bring may lingerie and heels. I am supposed to go there tomorrow at 3:00.

Last edited by a moderator:
This week you might loose your anal virginity, Cathy could lower your panties and grease your hole, she could also help to spread your cheeks so Steve has easier to take his pleasure from you. Ask Lynn to pick you up when Steve had enough of you, you might have difficulty waking. It’s very embarrassing and humiliating when you whimper or even cry, when Steve forces his dick in your little hole and a female is there as witness.
Maybe he wants non of the before mentioned, maybe he wants to rent you out to clean Cathie’s house. You would look good in female under-ware and high heels doing her laundry. In the mean time Steve could drive to your house and look what he can do there.

In any case, he is not calling you to his house to do you a favor, or to please you. Take some headache pills with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Visit with Steve

As I mentioned in my last post, Steve had set up a date for me to be alone with him and Cathy. The three of us met last week. I am sorry for not posting the details of the meeting, but well.... here they are.

I actually ended up meeting Steve last Friday afternoon. We had spoken on Wednesday and again on Thursday. In each telephone conversation he would try and keep me calm and explain that I needed to be open minded to all of the changes that were happening around me. He specifically reiterated that Lynn was a very compliant submissive, and that she was very sexy and open minded. He suggested that like Lynn, I try to be open minded and allow my "beta male" side to "flourish". Steve told me several times that as a beta male it is was perfectly acceptable to allow the alpha male to be both a dominant figure in Lynn's life, but more importantly in my life as well. He explained that throughout history, alpha males have exerted themselves just as he was doing with Lynn and I, and that in ancient cultures it was accepted practice for a beta male to act as a concubine for the more dominant males. Steve even went as far during our call to remind me of his large physical size and the fact that at 5'5 145lbs I am not an overwhelming masculine type. He told me that loved seeing me last time dressed in lingerie and he emphasized how that "type" of clothing is designed to emphasize the "feminine" features of the person wearing it. He explained that when a person, even a male, wears heels, a panty and stockings there is an emhasis placed o the roundness of the "wearer's" ass and legs.

Steve went on to tell me that he wanted to see me dressed again in sexy feminine clothing and that Cathy would be there to assist him in "showing me" that a beta male can be quite sexy attractive to his alpha male counter part. Steve then went on to explain that like Lynn he wanted me to explore my submissive side more, and that I would be collared and taught to let go of those parts of my ego that instinctively made me want to try and show a dominant masculine , alpha male trait. He said I needed to accept my place, as Lynn had already done.

In terms of Cathy, I got an e-mail from her a couple of days before the "date" she told me that she was going to be "helping me" and that it was going to be really fun. She seemed genuinely excited about getting togther. Like Steve she told me that she was eager to see me "dressed" and that based on what she remembered from the first time we met that I had a really "cute" body. She also told me that Steve had told her how "sexy" I was when I dressed and had suckd him. Frankly, hearing that from Cathy, knowing Steve told her was embarressing.

On Friday afternoon, before leaving for Steve's I did as told, I used hair remover on my legs and chest areas and then shaved and trimmed myself so that I was completely hairless everywhere except for a small well trimmed patch just above my penis. I packed up the heels and lingerie from the last time I met Steve (with Lynn). On my way out the door Lynn came to me, kissed me and told me that she was really excited for me. She mentioned how much she has enjoyed being with Steve and how much he has taught her about herself. She told me that in her "minds eye" I was a sexy beta male, with a nice trim body and sexy eyes. She told me that I should not be embaressed by what I am and that I should embrace it. I then headed out. My heart beating a million times per second.

I arrived at Steve's a short while later unprepared for the embarressment that would ensue over the next several hours. I had the bag with the lingerie in it as I rang the doorbell. Cathy answered and invited me in. She is so sexy, short black hair, nice body (about 40ish). She was dressed in the tightest jeans I have ever seen and a tank top which showed off the roundness of her breasts. She took my bag and led me right into the family room. Steve was sitting and watching TV and when I entered the room he shut it off. he thanked me for coming and invited me to sit down. The three of us made small talk for about 15 min and then Steve suggested that we have a drink. I was very eager for that! Cathy invited me into the kitchen and we got Steve a beer. Cathy suggested that I have a "cosmo" with her. We all talked for a while and had a couple of drinks. We also "smoked" a bit of weed and things became very relaxed. I was sitting with Cathy and Steve sat by himself. Out of the Blue Steve just looked at me and asked what was in the bag I brought. My humiliation was about to begin. I told him "just the stuff from last time" but that was not sufficient. Over the next 45 min he made me describe each article of clothing while I kneeled in front of his chair. He held up the heels and then asked me about them. He also explained to me that high heels were intially invented as a means for a woman to properly display herself. He said that a good pair would cause a woman, or beta male's ass to "jut out". After a I had described the lingerie including a new black panty Steve gave me he stood up, walked to Cathy and told her it was "time". He then left the room and Cathy told me to go with her. She took me upstairs and once again I showered. She mentioned her approval that Iwas hairless and that she was going to help me prepare myself for Steve. I was a nervous wreck. Over the next hour, I was dressed in not only the lingerie, but also a very short tight lycra miniskirt, a tight tank top, a garter belt, hose and of course heels. The most surprising part of the afternoon however, id when Cathy told me to sit at a make up table so that she could "apply my make up". I told her no way and she became very dominant and pissed off. I eventually succumbed and not only allowed her to make my face up, but also to try three different wigs. She eventually settled on a should length straight brown hair wig for me.

Meeting with Steve Cont.

Cathy led me back into the room where Steve was waiting. As I entered I saw him smile and he clapped. He told Cathy that she was a "gem" and that she had done a terriffic job "preparing the concubine". On a small table by Steve was a black leather collar and a leash. There was also a small riding crop, a camera and a cock ring. Steve told me to come to him and he then told me that I was a very sexy girl. Again he explained that since ancient times this sort of thing has been done and that it was not a big thing for certain types of beta males to "adorn" their bodies with lingerie and allow themselves to be used by aplpha males. I thought I was going to die from embarressment as he said these things and I could see Cathy smiling at Steve. She was totally getting off on my humiliation. Stev had me model for a while and he then had me stand in fron of a full length mirror. Both he and Cathy asked what I saw. They teased me asking if I saw a male of a woman. They lauighed when I said a male. They told me my ass was totally feminine, rounded and jutting out. Steve told me I might as well just consider my outfit an invitation. That it was basically asking any male that saw me i it to seduce me and use me. Steve asked again what I saw in the mirror and this time I said a beta male, he said "good girl" and then again asked what I saw. He did not stop asking the same question until I said a sexy woman.

Before long he had me on my knees, he made me ask to be collared and I could not believe it when I heard the word coming from my mouth. As i kneeled (now collared and leashed) Steve had Cathy model. Steve asked if I thought Cathy was sexy and I responded yes. He asked what I liked and I told him that I thought her outfit was sexy and that she had a nice body. As I said that Cathy lookedat me, kneel and whispered in my ear, that I had a terriffic feminine body too. She told me that my ass was appealing to males as was hers, and that I would be using my "tight rounded ass" a lot in the future. She finished by telling me to get used to feeling sexy and that I should accept that I was sexier as a girl than as a male. She told me that Steve was the definition of a "real man". Over six feet tall, muscular and aggressive. She told me that I was far more appealing dressed as I was than when I "try to be masculine". Again, Steve was watching and listening and it was humiliating. I watched as Cathy stood up straight, and began removing heer clothing. She was so sexy. i thought for a min that Steve was going to have us do something togther, but I soon realized that he wanted something totally different. As Cathy sat down Steve took the leash and began to "walk me". He then gently pulled the leash so that I was kneeling before him. He then told me to stand. I did as told and I received his next command which was to remove his shirt.

I unbuttoned it and removed it. he teased that I was just as obediant as Lynn and just as sexy. When his shirt was off, I felt him pull me close and he told me that I should kiss and lick his nipples and make way back down so that I was kneeling in front of him. I did as told and again had to endure hearing him tell Cathy what a sexy girl I was and how my mouth was even hotter than Lynns. He kept saying that he could harly wait to feel me sucking him. Evetually, I was told to remove Steve's shoes and pants and in very little time my thoughts became scrambled and disoriented. I was very horney and surprised that I was doing as told. I could actually understand why Lynn was so captivated by this man and how she had been drawn in. Cathy gave words of encouragement and kept say things like "what a sexy girl" or "your so very hot baby". Several times as I sucked she kneeled with me and gave instructions or would tell me it was ok "just let go" enjoy "his manhood". Listening to her talk made it very hard to stop, she was so sexy.

Before I began to suck Steve he had me work the cockring onto him. He explained to me that he was going to use it for two purposes. One was so that he wouldbecome very erect and the other was to delay his orgasim. He explained that he was ging to want me to spend a great deal of time on my knees sucking, as wellas with his "manhood" buried in my "rounded ass". he said that it would not be long before I truly understood how an alpha male could not only take pleasure from a beta, but also provide pleasure. He asked several times if I liked his "manhood", or if I was enjoying the feel of his hard cock. Again, humiliation. He would pull his cock from my mouth and then tell me to tell him that I was enjoying it. He would tell me that I was going to be his bitch, just like Lynn.

As I sucked, Cathy again kneeled next to me. She was so hot. She would tell me to stroke him, or kiss the head, or do some other thing and I would comply. She was sexy. She told me several times how I was going to enjoy feelinf Steve fuck me and how she had watched Lynn on a couple of occassions doing exactly what I was now doing. She told me that I should try to not close my eyes while I sucked, but rather to look at Steve. To let him know I was his. She told me Lt=ynn was really learning to suck cocks and that I was such a good job. it was sexy and humiliating having to hear that. She told me how Steve had fucked Lynn in the ass many times and how she watched Lynn "use her mouth to make Steve cum on a number of occassions". Cathy then told me that I neededto work to make him as hard as possible and that I needed to know that he was going to be pentrating me, just as he had been doing with Lynn. I then heard Cathy say the following to steve...

"I think this bitch is ready to give herself over to you"

I felt Steve yank on my leash and I was led to the bedroom. Steve told me that he wanted me to learn to do all of things that Lynn now does. I was put on my back, skirt pulled up and my legs spread. I felt steve on top of me and he looked me in the eyes. he told me to relax and enjoy, that I should relish the feelings of letting go. I then felt him position his cock and begin to push into me. Surpisingly it did not hurt at all. He took it very easy and was buried in me rather quickly. Once he was all the way in, he sat a bit, took my chin in his hands, ****** me to loo him the eyes and then told me that I was now his bitch.

He also said that from here on out I was never to complain again and that i would be expected to allow him to use me and Lynn as he saw fit. He told me that from out first "date" he knew that I would submit to him and that Lynn would be his bitch too. He said that he was enjoying using my wife and that like her I would enjoy being his bitch.

He then pulled out of me, removed the cock ring and told me to get up on all fours. He pushed into me doggie style and I was surpised that this time it did hurt a bit at first. I could feel his hands on my hips and his cock as it pistoned in and out me. I heard him whisper in my ear that he was going to "seed" me and then he started to buck and I knew he was cumming. It was a bizzare moment.

The evening did not end there. before the end of the night I watched Steve fuck Cathy and then ate is sperm from her pussy. Cathy helped me get changed, telling me over and over how "hot" i was. I headed home a "new man" or maybe a new girl. What is funny is that I had fantasized about this kind of stuff but never, ever thought that two months after Lynn's first experience, we would both be under the spell of a domiannt bull.

wow...sooooooo hot! would love to see pictures of the fun. Samantha;)

Hi there, just the way I thought that Steve would treat you, that he let you clean Cathy I did not expect. Will you tell Lynn all about it? Maybe she will not get mad if she hears that Steve ordered you to lick Cathy clean.
Next time Steve will ……. No I will not write what I think will happen in the future.
BTW you gave a nice report of your meeting with Steve, thank you.

Pictures

JasonandSam said:
wow...sooooooo hot! would love to see pictures of the fun. Samantha;)

I can see if Steve will give me one. He took a number of me, but I dont think any while he was fucking me or when I sucked him.

Did you like being penetrated? And are you looking forward to serve Steve again?

Where Things Are Right Now

Like I said in a post a couple of weeks ago, Lynn has basically embraced that part of me which she believes to be more "beta" than "alpha" male. So it was interesting to me that when returned home after being with Steve and Cathy that Lynn was extremely interested in "hearing about everything". I was very reluctant at first but over the last week Lynn has squeezed most of the details out of me including how Steve placed e on my back, legs spread high in the air and took me. For whatever reason, and maybe its normal, Lynn sees me much as she sees her "girlfriends". We have much easier discussions and things around the house seem to be really good. Although, as I have said in the past our sex lives together has changed considerably. Lynn assures me that our "experiment" will probably not last forever and that things will eventually get back to normal. I really hope so as I miss being able to mount her and penetrate her. I have not penetrated Lynn in her pussy now for several weeks. We spend a lot of time giving each other oral sex and it is during these intimate times that we tend to discuss all that has happened and what Lynn and I thing Steve will do next. I know that Steve has told Lynn to not let me fuck her and I think that in part that had something to do with me allowing things to go as far as they have. I have a lot of pent up sexual energy

Lynn is much freer now about telling me how Steve fucks her, and again it is more like friendly talk among friends. The only time I feel really weird about what is happening is when we are all togther as a family. I hope my kids never find out about any of this, especially how I have submitted to Steve, been collard and leashed and used for his pleasure. Steve met Lynn last night and it now a prety regular thin that they see one another at least two night per week. I knw that he cums in her regulalry and sh has told m that she has learned to enjoy taking his cock not only in her mouth and pussy, but also in her ass. I also know that cathy has been there a few times now, but Steve has told Lynn that she will not be with other woman. Lynn told me that Steve has told her that he things she is best for men. Lynn has also expressed to me on several occassions that she has gotten over the embaressment of having t dance and strip for Steve and that she s much more at ease with being collared, put on a leash or "bound" with her legs spread. She has also told me that Steve regulalrly has her work her pussy with various "toys" and that he enjoys watching her put on a show. Its a bit weird because just a few months ago, Lynn was much more modest. While she had some really sexy outfits and liked porn, it was on the rare ocssion where sh would let go with me, let alone eat my cum. As I have said, Steve is the only man that i know of that been inside Lynn's bottom and she say that she has really leaned to receive pleasure from being penetrated there.

I suspect that Lynn may have at this point been with other me who steve has intorduced her to, although I am unsure and that is the one thing that she really does not want to talk about. Wheneve I bring it up, she just kind of clams up and wont discuss it. Her standard response is that this all a big "experiement", that she loves me but for right now she needs to explore the side of her that desires dominant men who understand her need to submit. he says its difficult to explain, but sh always reminds me thatI too have experiemnted. She will tease a bit and tell me that she knows from Steve that I enjoyed submitting and that I should focus on learning to not get caught up in my ego and focus on enjoying Steve just as she has done. Thats easier said than done.

In terms whats next, well I am not that sure. Steve e-mails pretty much everyday, reminding me of how I was so "obediant" and how much he enjoyed seeing me all dressed up like a sexy woman. We have set aside time on Monday evening and the two of ar supposed to meet. Lyn has told me that she and the kids will be going to her mom's for the night. Steve will be coming over. He has told me that it will be somewhat of a repeat of last tme. I told him I was unsure, but between he and Lynn ther is a lot of pressure for me to do this again. Its not that it hurt alot or anything like that, and when I masterbated for him after he fucked me I had a huge orgasim. Its just that as a male I am still having trouble, knowing that when i dress in a panty and heels, etc, tha he becomes erect and will eseentially use me as girl.. I alsohate when he refferred to me as a concubine or his bitch. Lynn has told me to just let loose and enjoy it. We will see. I know that in all liklihood I will be collard, and fucked again. I hope he is a bit kinder this time. He made it such a ritual last time. Holding my legs in the air, my panty tangled around my heels, etc. I als hated how he spoke to me as he penetrated me. He was very deliberite in his speech telling me how I had such a nice hot ass and how guys would run one another over to get at me. Eventually he had me on my back, legs over his shoulders, with him telling me to look him in the eyes, him telling me I was his bitch.

anyway, I hope this answers some of the questions from Enser and the other guy. I guess in a way I am letting loose and just trying to accept all of this. Afterall I was the one who convinced Lynn to do this.

Pics Lynn and Keri

Someone along the way asked to see pics. I have provided one (faceless) of Lynn I have provided it again. And now... well... I hope this adds a bit more for people who have taken an interet in all that is going on in our lives.

Attachments

• 9b7e.jpeg
    9b7e.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 765
  • 3616.jpeg
    3616.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 543
Glad To See Pictures!

well, well, well you finally posted a picture. I can certainly see why Steve is desireous of spending time with you and Lynn. Arent the two of you a sexy couple. I suspect that with such a slight figure you probably look better dressed in lingerie than you would trying to pretend that you are a masculone male. What a joke that must be! You look lovely in your garter, hose and heels.

I have to tell you, I am not sure which of you, Lynn or you, is sexier. I have seen Lynn's picture before and she certainly has a nice thck ass and thighs, but I have to say, your ass is quite sexy too and I can only imagine how nice it must have felt for Steve to be the first to push his cock up between your smooth cheeks.

I think that you should post some detailed information on how he took you and let us all know if you liked it. I know you said that you would be seeing Steve again, but I think everyone reading your thread would like to know how it felt to take Steve in what appears to be a very nice, tight ass. Also, how long have you been dressing like a woman? I know you said that you have fantasized about it, but I assume that you have dressed like a slut on other occassions.

The Pic on Left is me! On right is Lynn

HappyD said:
Just wanted to say that your wife is very beautiful and sexy. i've been reading this whole thread and I have to say it is extremely erotic journey that you and your wife are taking. I can't wait to read more. Also, do you have any pics of yourself

Happy. The picture on the left is Me. I figured it was kinda obvious. The picture on the right is Lynn. I have to laugh a bit because at least one person here thought I was actually a girl. There is some humor in the world.

No offense to Happy, of course

Serving Steve

enser said:
Did you like being penetrated? And are you looking forward to serve Steve again?

I know that a lot of people will probably critisize me for this, but in a way my experience with Steve was pleasurable. Wayne1964 asked how long I have been dressing and the truth of it is that for many years I have dabbled. Before Steve nobody had ever seen me (including Lynn) and I never had any desires to be with a male.

Having said that, it was sort of a weird experience to actually submit to a male. There is little doubt that Steve knew what he was doing from the moment that he met Lynn. I suspect that once he learned from Lynn that I had frequented various crossdresser websites like urnotalone he figured that there was the opportunity to not only get into Lynn's panties, but also put me in a position where it would be hard to argue. I think Steve also knew he could break down barriers in terms me being in close proximity to his cock and balls by having me assit Lynn in removing his clothing etc. I think he also knew that I was on the submissive side so having me watch and actually prepare Lynn was also a way to breakdown my barriers.

In terms of wanting to see Steve Again, well.... in a weird way yes, I am looking forward to it. There is a small part of me that enjoyed the opportuity to understand what it means to be dressed in a way designed solely to excite a male. And... submitting, allowing Steve to use my body for pleasure was something which, in hindsignht was somewhat pleasureable.

Lynn seems to be encouraging me to, as she says, just loosen up and enjoy. I am going to be seeing Steve later today and he sent me a note early this morning telling me he wanted me in the same outfit, except that he wants me to wear a pair of Lynn's panties that he finds very sexy. Lynn told me she knows which ones they are and that she will be laying them out for me. It really is weird to even be writing this, but... this is where we are and I think I will be going with it.

Wayne1964 asked what it actually felt like, well... when Steve first penetrated me I was really scared. His cock is quite big with a full head. I kept telling him that I did not think I could do it. He would whisper in my ear that I should relax, that I was a sexy girl and that sexy girls allow men to fuck them. He had me take hold of his cock and position it at my entry. He kept telling me to be his slut and make sure that he was lined up properly. Onece he was in a little bit, he began some short strokes which eventually became full strokes. Eventually I felt his public hair on my ass cheeks, but even weirder was feeling his balls against my ass when he had fully penetrated me. I was on my back, legs up, he would look in my eyes and tell me that I felt so good and that I was his bitch just like Lynn.

I will let everyone know what happens tonight.

Also, Lynn is going out with Steve on Wednesday and he has told her to plan on an evening which will be the sexiest yet. I believe that I am supposed to be there too, I will let everyone know what happens.

Loved the Pictures

First of all, I assume your name is Keri. Is that just your girl name, or is it also your male name? I think everyone here would love to know what to call you, and you have never indicated your name in any of the threads. So, I guess Keri it is.

Secondly, I suspect that everyone enjoyed seeing the pictures of both you and Lynn. Like I said before, Lynn has such lovely thick thighs and what I believe apprears to be a nice full ass. The pictures are great, but I think I speak for everyone when I say please provide more. I would like to see what type of breasts Lynn has and a picture between her spread thighs would be nice too. Keri, Lynn is a slut now and I suspect that obtainning some pictures would not be to problematic. I also suspect that Steve has plenty of pictures of her and if other posters on this forum are correct (about her being shared with Steve's friends) it is likely that her picture appears on several websites. You might also want to ask Steve. He took pictures of you and I guarantee that he has tons of pictures of Lynn.

In terms of Steve, you have never said whether he is white or black? Lynn's body appears to be the type of body that is well suited toward black cock. Meaning, that because she appears to be thick, it would seem logical that she could accomodate a very long and very, very, very thick shaft. My friends and I generally refer to Lynn's body type as a "breeder". Very thin girls generally do not have the ability to take large cocks and also do not have the stamina that thicker gals like Lynn have. I would be almost certain in asserting my theory that Lynn has not just the ability to take a very large cock, but also can almost certainly take several cocks before she tires. I have trained a number of wives like Lynn and I have to say I generally look for a woman that has the body type that Lynn is sporting. A woman like Lynn can be very versatile in terms of pleasuing men and I suspect that Steve, like many dominant men, knew exactly what he was looking at when he first laid eyes on Lynn. What a gold mine she must be. I bet Steve's freinds are the fortunate benficiaries of some excellant training and your wives lovely breeders body. Hopefully, you will soon get to see how well she is trained, meaning if Steve is anything like I suspect he is, you will soon witness your wife pleasuing several men, and watch as they pump her full of seamen.

In terms of you, I have had the great fortune of also having trained several crossdressers. I understand your reluctance, but it is pretty obvious that like Lynn you will are being trained to provide pleasure for men. Hence Lynn not having intercourse with you. Do you really think that her refusal is not at the behest of Steve? Steve is using Lynn to keep you hot and horny all the time and you will soon find that your arousal increases when you are attired in sexy lingerie. There is nothing to be ashamed of Keri. Steve is correct, for centuries, beta males like your self have acted the role of woman for dominant males. Just take a look at your picture(s). You ahev a lovely body and such a sweet ass. You were and are meant for all of the things that Steve is having you do. Just listen to Lynn, relax, enjoy and understand that your satisfaction now comes from pleasuring Steve's cock.

Keri, one last thing, believe it or not, while most men will say they are not attracted to tranny girls, shemales or whatever you call girls like you, they will rarely refuse the opportunity to receive oral pleasure or better yet, push their cock up into a tranny girls hips if the opportunity presents itself.

Best of luck this afternnon. Relax!

I wonder what happened to this guy.

Or maybe he was a fake all along.

Private Messages

I have gotten some pvt messages from this guy after I posted. I think he is for real. He mentioned that he and his wife have slowed things down somewhat but did continue to see their bull on a regular basis.

Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread