Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Details of our second Time with Dom Bull

• Thread starterkerigurltv
  • Start date
Conclusion Third Time with Steve

I watched and listened as Steve continued to ask Lynn questions about how it felt to service a dominant male. She kept saying how hot it makes her and how she loved the way that he used his body to domiante her. She was looking at me as she answered. He asked how it felt to be dressed in lingerie and she looked at me and told me it made her feel so sexy, provacative and desireable. She said the lingerie Steve bought her made her feel so horny.

Steve told her to rub the cumm all over the outside of her pussy and I watched as her hand moved and started to touch the cum on her thighs and tummy and pussy. I noticed that her hand was coated in cum. Lynn was still on her back legs spread and steve told me to move between her legs. I knew he was not going to ask me to eat her, instead he told lynn to take her cum covered hand to begin stroking my cock. I could feel her hand take my cock and begin to stroke me. She was using my cum and Steve's cum as lubricant. Steve told me to look at him and I did as told. He told me that Lynn was now "marking" me. That I needed to realize that we were a submissive couple and that he was going to be taking us to all sorts of new heights of pleasure. He told me that I needed to let go, just like Lynn has and that if I did I would enjoy all kinds of new things.

Lynn continued to stroke and I could feel myself about to cum. As approached my second orgasim, steve told lynn to roll over and present her ass to me. Steve then told me to stroke myself as I looked at her ass. She was in the doggies position, and her ass looked so fine. I stroked and Steve told me how sexy a round ass looks and that he loves to see a nice smooth ass in panties. He asked if I liked bikini or a thong better and as I told him I exploded.

Steve got dressed and left about 20 later. I watched as Lynn kissed him at the door. Lynn came into the bedroom and we fucked like rabbitts.

Why do so many of these stories take on a homo-erotic theme?
If you enjoy it, knock yourself out (I am not telling you not to) but why is it frequently about a guy kneeling and being close to some dude's cock and eating a pussy that some other guy came in etc. It's unsettling.
I enjoy the fantasy of seeing a wife pleasure another man and teasing and getting into a married with a boyfriend thing and all that but when it comes to the man on man stuff, no way. I mean the man with the other guys left overs and all that. It's repulsive.
(just an opinion).
Is it that the guys who enjoy this are either closted gay or bisexual? Seriously, I don't understand it. I'm Not picking on anyone, I need to make that clear so don't get all upset with this post. I just want to try to understand. I just don't get the homosexual implications to so many situations I read on the forum.
Maybe the thing that confuses me is that I would guess that most of the men who participate in situations like that would probably be the first to say they are straight and absolutely not gay or even bisexual but there they are, licking up another guys load of sperm or pulling on another guys "thing". etc.
Once again, don't get angry about this post. I'm just looking to be informed and educated on this stuff.

Nothing Bi Happened Here

Island77 said:
Why do so many of these stories take on a homo-erotic theme?
If you enjoy it, knock yourself out (I am not telling you not to) but why is it frequently about a guy kneeling and being close to some dude's cock and eating a pussy that some other guy came in etc. It's unsettling.
I enjoy the fantasy of seeing a wife pleasure another man and teasing and getting into a married with a boyfriend thing and all that but when it comes to the man on man stuff, no way. I mean the man with the other guys left overs and all that. It's repulsive.
(just an opinion).
Is it that the guys who enjoy this are either closted gay or bisexual? Seriously, I don't understand it. I'm Not picking on anyone, I need to make that clear so don't get all upset with this post. I just want to try to understand. I just don't get the homosexual implications to so many situations I read on the forum.
Maybe the thing that confuses me is that I would guess that most of the men who participate in situations like that would probably be the first to say they are straight and absolutely not gay or even bisexual but there they are, licking up another guys load of sperm or pulling on another guys "thing". etc.
Once again, don't get angry about this post. I'm just looking to be informed and educated on this stuff.

Island - can you tell me exactly where I had any type of gay or bi-encounter with Steve?

Things Out Of Control

I have received a lot of private messages from people concerned that our "friendship" relationship with Steve is not one based on trust or friendship. I to am concerned, but Lynn seems to be enjoying herself. I tried to talk to her this afternoon, but she sort of kissed me and told me to relax and let go. She said that it was all a game and that our mariage is not even remotely in danger. I am just fearful of what I am seeing and participating in. I told Lynn that I would agree to "play" a couple of more times but that I thought we should carefully evaluate what was happening.

She needs Steve, so encourage her to stay loyal, obedient and submissive to all his requests. The spinoff is you get hotter sex from your wife in the days that follows.

Last Nights Activities

Figured that I would post the details of what happened yesterday. It seems that Lynn and Steve pretty much communicate everyday. That is not to say that I am treated badly, or that Lynn has taken on some kind of dominatrix role in the house. To the contrary, she is pretty much the same as she has always been, with the exception that she is generally more horny and is certainly more assertive about having sex. She still loves to watch TV with me, joke around, be a good mom, etc. She says that she is simply enjoying her new found sexuality and likes expressing her submissive side. She says being submissive sexually, allows her to as she says "just be" without all of the pressure. She says that letting Steve dominate her frees her from reasponsibility in certain ways.

Anyhow, we both got letters from Steve yesterday. My letter simply said that he had a lot of fun last week and that he definately wants to continue with what he call "our trainning". He told me that like Lynn, I should "let up" and just allow him to bring out not just Lynn's submissive nature but also my submissive nature. He explained, in I guess sort of a condecending way that when it comes to sex, some men are alpha and some men beta. He told me that being a beta male is nothing to be ashamed of and that I should just learn to accept and enjoy what I am.

According to Lynn, Steve provided her with some directions in terms of what he wanted her to do. She was laughing and smiling as we discussed our e-mail letters from Steve. She said that she just loved the control aspect he was prone to and that she wanted to do what he suggested. I told her it was ok with me, and that she should tell me what we would be doing. Again she smiled, teased me a bit by touching my crotch and then told me she was going up stairs to get ready. I finished my wine and went to the bedroom about 20 or 30 min later. When I got to the bedroom and opened the door, I saw lynn wearing the same outfit she had on last Friday. She wore her sexy black bikini panties, black gater belt, black stockings, and the lycra "tube top. She did not have the leather skirt on but was wearing the 5" pumps Steve had gotten her. I went ot her and we kissed. After a few min she broke the kiss and suggested we get into the bed. I was very excited and my cock was so hard.

Once in the bed Lynn told me that she wanted me to feel her legs and stockings, then she asked if I thought her panties were sexy. I said yes. For the next half hour or so I felt her through her lingerie and top. She would ask if i though her ass looked sexy in the panties, of I liked how garters belts looked on woman. She would tell me (as i gently stroked her lingerie covered body) how the lingerie makes her feel sexy and submissve and how turned on she gets as she puts it on. By this point I was beside myself and needed some relief. When I tried to push the crotch of panty aside she kissed me and told me "No". That tonight I would not be penetrating her. I then asked her why and she said Steve had "other ideas".

At that point she got out of bed and stood. He motioned with her finger for me to come to her and I did. She smiled and laughed and said "good boy". I laughed to. Lynn is so submissive that it was hard not to laugh. She then said that Steve wanted me to remove her panty just like I did last time. So I undid the garter belt tabs on each leg and gently lowered her panty. I then re-did the garter tabs so her stockings were re-attached to the garter belt. Lyn commented on good I was getting at dealing with the garter belt.

She then told me that she wanted me to eat her. I normally dont like eating her that much, but I dove right in and spent a long time teasing her and helping her get off. She then got up on all fours, her ass framed by the garter straps. I was on my knees behind her and figured I would fuck her doggies style. She told me "No". She said no fucking, but that she wanted me to "masterbate" my cock and cum on her ass. The whole time she kept saying the same things Steve had said last Friday. Things like look how sexy an ass looks framed by garters, do you think a smooth ass is sexy, men love a sexy ass, things like that. I cummed very fast and very hard. Lynn's ass was coated and I watched her hand scoop up the cum and she rolled over telling how good it felt to feel the cum on her ass. She then took the still hot cum and rubbed it all over my cock, balls and up into my ass crack. I have to admit it felt good. All the time she was rubbing the cum on me she was telling me how much she liked waht we just did. How it was hot that we both came with even fucking. She told me how she thought it was sexy that I liked her lingerie that Steve bought her.

Anyway that was last night! Very erotic.

"Beta" doesn't mean suspending thought. Be watchful....

Kerigurltv,

kerigurltv said:
It seems that Lynn and Steve pretty much communicate everyday.

Yes, you should assume they do.

kerigurltv said:
... she is pretty much the same ... with the exception she is generally more horny and is certainly more assertive about having sex.

Sounds like you, as well as your wife, have gained a lot (at this point).

kerigurltv said:
Anyhow, we both got letters from Steve yesterday. My letter simply said that he had a lot of fun last week and that he definately wants to continue with what he call "our training". He told me that like Lynn, I should "let up" and just allow him to bring out not just Lynn's submissive nature but also my submissive nature. He explained, in I guess sort of a condecending way that when it comes to sex, some men are alpha and some men beta.

That's good. Steve is taking the trouble to communicate and is expressing appreciation for his interactions with your wife, as his new lover, and you as her submissive cuckold. Re. alpha vs. beta: he might have said, "when it comes to sex and more-or-less everything else."

kerigurltv said:
He told me that being a beta male is nothing to be ashamed of and that I should just learn to accept and enjoy what I am.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, and is, in essence, a fact of life for you. Being a beta male, though, does not imply you should suspend your thought processes. A good framework for viewing Lynn's and your situation vis-a-vis Steve is, I suggest, to keep in mind that sexual fantasy should not be confused with real life. Steve's cuckolding of you — although it is real — is in the realm of fantasy, in the sense that it is enhancing and increasing the intensity of your sexual interactions with your wife *and* the intensity of your own sexual feelings, while Lynn and you are (apparently) increasing Steve's sexual satisfaction. In this sense, all of you can be viewed as benefiting.

"Real life," by contrast, means the world of work — including sexual work — and doing things for income. It was in connection with this that I suggested, last Friday (5 days ago), that "it's time to ask Steve what he does for a living." There are some reasons to suspect, I would say, that Steve's "training" of Lynn and you is related to the world of work and income.... that is, for him. I'll say more about this later. Meanwhile, Lynn and you should be vigilant in watching for signs that he is crossing that boundary.

kerigurltv said:
... Steve provided her with some directions he wanted her to follow. She was laughing and smiling... ...She said she just loved the control .... and she wanted to do what he suggested. I told her it was ok with me, and that she should tell me what we would be doing.

Good. Submitting to your wife as she instructs you in what to do to please her sexually will make sex more satisfying for you, as well as her.

kerigurltv said:
...Once in bed Lynn told me that she wanted me to feel her legs and stockings, then she asked if I thought her panties were sexy. I said yes. For the next half hour or so I felt her through her lingerie and top. She would ask if i though her ass looked sexy in the panties, of I liked how garters belts looked on woman. She would tell me (as i gently stroked her lingerie covered body) how the lingerie makes her feel sexy and submissve and how turned on she gets as she puts it on.

Sounds like Lynn feels she is getting adequate "foreplay" from you for the first time, in addition to feeling sexier due to wearing her lingerie (in response to Steve's instructions).

kerigurltv said:
By this point I was beside myself and needed some relief. When I tried to push the crotch of panty aside she kissed me and told me "No". That tonight I would not be penetrating her.

Good. Your wife has become sexually assertive with respect to you. It's very positive that she's telling you what to do, and not do, to please her in bed... even if it is in response to her new lover's instructions.

kerigurltv said:
At that point she got out of bed, stood, motioned with her finger for me to come to her, and I did. She smiled and laughed and said "good boy."

Excellent! Lynn is handling you well.

kerigurltv said:
She then told me that she wanted me to eat her. I normally don't like eating her that much, but I dove right in and spent a long time teasing her and helping her get off.

Also excellent! It's very important to obey your wife when she tells you to suck her cunt, and — in a broader sense — to *be* her cuntsucker and view yourself in that way. You're making good progress.

kerigurltv said:
Anyway that was last night! Very erotic.

Thanks for the update... please keep us posted (so to speak).

—Custer

Keri,

Just in case it isn't said enough, this is a great thread. Thanks for sharing with us.

B

nice stories

i am new also and a submissive
have just got wife to try the bdsm life and hoping to go further in to the life you talking about would be nice to meet a dom couple like them too

Your Welcome

Bradley said:
Just in case it isn't said enough, this is a great thread. Thanks for sharing with us.

B

I am glad to be able to share here. A number of people send me e-mails and stuff and I always appreciate the comments here.

I am hoping to one day post a picture, but so far we have not done any sexy ones. I know the guys here would find Lynn really sexy. Maybe one day.

Another "Date" Now Set Up

I received an e-mail from Steve about 10 min ago leting me know that he and Lynn had made arrangements for the three of us to meet this Saturday night. He said that in all liklihood he wanted to come to out house again, but that if we could not find a place for the kids then we would be going to his house. Last time the kids were spending the night out of the house. I am kind of hoping we go to his place, but I know that he likes the idea of coming to our place, for whatever reason. In the e-mail he told me that he was really having fun with us and that he really thought that Lynn was a sexy girl. He told me again that when think about this Saturday I should envision my self in the Beta male mode, and he as the alpha male. He reminded me that it should be eas since there is such a disparity in our physical appearances. Steve is very tall, broad shouldered and muscular. He has got to be 6'2. By contrast he remineded me that I am 5'6 of so. He described me as petite for a male in the e-mail. He is generally a good guy but describing me as petite was not nice, although I guess his point was to exaggerate his alpha male/beta male example.

In terms of Saturday night he said that he wanted me to purchase lynn an outfit. He said that rather than tell me what to buy, he wanted me to go to the local adult shop and pick out a complete outfit. Dress or skirt, heels, lingerie, etc. He said I should not discuss it with Lynn either. He said he wants to see what I like. Nothing like dressing your wife for another male, especially one who is so dominante. he asked that I write or call him before Saturday and describe for him the outfit I purchased for Lynn.

The last thing he mentioned was that he wants to start building trust among us. He said it was important for us to know he was STD free and for him to know that both Lynn and I were STD free. He told me that in time he wants to do away with the use of condoms so that he can begin to cum inside of lynn. He said that he hates condoms and would like to know what Lynn feels like without the use of a condom. Surprisingly, I was not upset about those comments. I hate condoms too. He also mentioned that he is an ass man, and loves the feel of a tight ass on his cock. Lynn's not much into that so I suspect Steve will be a bit frustrated there.

Anyhow I guess I will post wha happens.

nice letters

very nice letters i am hoping that some day i might be in your shoes and go threw what you are feeling and doding
im in nyc also so i might be luck like you some day

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Latest Date with Steve - The Most Intense

Our latest experience with Steve has thus far been our intense. It was even more intense than our first meeting with him which included all of the "firstimer" gitters. It was almost as if Steve knew that Lynn and I would be somewhat relaxed and he decided to see how far he could push. Sitting here even now its hard to believe we participated in the things we did and that just a few weeks ago we simply role played, at that time this was all fantasy.

Saturday basically started like any Saturday, kids stuff, some yard chores, etc. Around 3:00 in the afternoon though I received a call from Steve on my mobile phone. He asked if I was alone and if I could talk. I told sure and we went thorough our usual pleasentries. He asked how I was, etc. He quickly turned the conversation and asked if I had purchased Lynn the new outfit. I told him "yes" and he then asked me to describe it. I thold him I purchased a matching lingerie set in red, with black lace trim. He told me to describe it in detail and I told him there was a garter belt, crotchless panties, and a matching bra. I told him the stocking were very sheer and black. The heels were "pump" style, but did have an ankle strap (5" pinted heel). I told him that I had also purchased a very tight lycra strech dress in Black. I told him that it had a plunging neckline which would show some cleavage and that it was short. I suspected that Lynn stocking tops and garters would show. Steve seemed satisfied.

He then informed me that he had worked it out with Lynn that he would be coming over. I already knew the kids were going to a sleepover and although I would have preferred to meet at Steve's house I was ok with him coming over. He became very "sexual" in his descriptions at this point. Almost as if he was preparing me for the evening. In fact he began to almost refer to my wife as a "thing" instead of a person. It was if she was a thing for him to receive pleasure from. He told me that he felt it was important that Lynn learn to spread her thighs and ****** her pussy to him while in our "marital bed" and that he wanted us as a submissive couple to become comfortable with dominant males using Lynn in our home. He said that Lynn was going to need to become comfortable with understanding that her body very sexy and that she would need to have it accessable to him. He emphasied that quote "all of her point of penetration would need to be available to him". I asled what he meant and said her "mouth, ass and cunt". I knew at that point that Steve would be taking us to a whole new level. He continued by telling me that "Lynn would learn to get pleasure by providing it to dominant males like himself".

I told Steve that Lynn favorite sex act was to simply be fucked. He said he understood that, but emphasied that many woman like Lynn are ultimately trained to learn to obtain pleasure not just from being penetrated in their pussy, but by also allowing their lover to utilze their mouth and ass. He asked if I had ever fucked Lynn in the ass and he was surpised when I said no. He told me that for many men and woman, the feel of a hot cock penetrating them in the ass is extremely pleasurable. He said that Lynn full round ass was ripe and that he was going to fill it. I said I did not know if she would do it, at which point he just laughed and said there was nothing more sexy to him than a nice round, hairless ass in a sexy panty. I just let it go at that point. He said he would be over around 9:30 at which point I eneded the discussion.

continued

After the kids left for their sleepover, Lynn and I had a bit to eat and a few glasses of wine. The whole time just sort of ignoring the inevitable. Things were very relaxed and there was a part of me that just wanted ask her if we could cancel Steve. Before I could ask though, Lynn told me it was getting a bit late and that she needed to begin getting ready. I then told her about the outfit and she became very excited to see it. We went to our bedroom where I gave her the shopping bags and she began to get ready. I told her that I would wait downstarirs for her and that I would fire up a joint. About 40 min later she came downsatirs. I can only say that she look amazing, and incredibly sexy. She sat with me and shared the smoke and a glass of wine. She told me that she was really wet already and that she had been looking forward to this all week. I felt a bit bad at that point but accepted that I had led us down this path.

A bit later the doorbell rang and I answered the door. As usual Steve came in and made himself comfortable. Lynn got him a glass of wine and he smapled out weed. It was obvious that he was totally checking lynn out and after a few min he just told her put on some music and dance for him. he acted like I was not even there. He actually handed her a disk and I watched as she put it in the cd player. The music came on and I watched as my "soccer mom" wife began to sway, grind and wiggle to the music. She looked like a total slut. Steve told me to sit on the ouch next to him and we watched Lynn togther. As we watched he made comment after comment about her body, her ass, tits, mouth, legs, stomach, hair etc. He told me that she was built to pleasure men! I said she was very pretty and sexy, and he looked at me and with disdain, proceeded to tell me that Lynn was a "fucktoy". That she was far more than simply sexy. That I needed to recognize that she had dressed for him and dancing for him, enticing him, knowing full well that he would be penetrating her shortly.

He told me that he and Lynn had discussed a number of things over the week. He said that Lynn knew she was going to be "cum trained" that night and that it was likely that she would be giving her ass to him. I said there silently as he scolded me and told me that my wife was his plaything, and how all week they had talked and chatted about how much she desired the fuckings that he gave her. Appraently she had promised to do as she was told and had asked Steve to help make her more sexy and desirable.

As Lynn danced, Steve told me to take my clothing off, and without hesitation I stood and disrobed. he then told me to sit next to him. Again he began discussing Lynn. This time focusing on her outfit and her dance technique. He told me how much he enjoyed watching a girl like Lynn dance, especially in a tight dress like the one I had picked out. He asked me why I picked it and I just said I thought it was sexy. He then turned and looked me straight in the eye and said, I think its more than that. He proceeded to tell me that my yahoo e-mail address (kerigurltv@yahoo) revealed alot about me. That he knew that I was sexy little gurl. I asked what he was talking about and he just smiled and said that maybe next time I would be the one dancing for he and Lynn. I told him to not be crazy. Again he smiled and told me I had excellant taste in woman's clothing and that my sexy round ass would great in a pair of panties. As we talked Lynn continued to dance, sometimes making eye contact with us, at other times she would turn away and show off her ass and legs. I could not tell if she could hear us talking over the music. The pot and drinks were getting the best of me and I was struggling.

As quickly as Steve started that conversation he ended it. He told me to go to lynn and take her dress off. I did as I was told and soon returned to the couch holding the dress and leaving my sexy wife dancing in her lingerie. As i wne to put the dress down steve told me to stop. He had me stand and then told me to gently offer him the dress the I had removed from my wife's body. It was like an offering. As I presented it to him he had me describe how it felt. I told him it felt soft, that i liked the length (nice and short), that I liked that the material was strechy and tight fitting, and that I liked the shiney appearance. He took the garment from me and simply said "good girl". When I tried to protest he simply looked me in the eye, put a single finger to his lips and told me "shhhhhhh" its ok. He then told me to kneel and I did as I was told. I was ashamed.

Continued

He went to lynn and I watched as he hugged her from begind as I watched. He kissed her neck, shoulders and arms. As he did this she continued to dance. i watched as he unhooked her bra and then turned her toward him. He kissed her on her mouth and I watched as she slowly loosened up, her mouth opening and his tounge penetrating her. He hld her head to his by gripping her by the hair and holding her in place. He let her loose and then gently sucked her nipples while his hands roamed over her body, eventually i saw his finger enter her pussy though the slit in her crothchless underwear. All I could think of was Lynn telling me how sexy he was. She was now under his spell and he was "priming" her, getting her ready.

Steve told me I should tun the music off. After I tuned the stearo off and turned to walk toward them I saw Lynn removing his shirt. he was kicking hsi shoes off. He then told her to kneel in front of him. Just like last time he told me to kneel next to her. He the spoke to us. He told us that we were going to learn new things, experience new things and learn to accept that we were a very submissive couple. He told Lynn she was s exy girl, but needed to learn to recevive pleasure by simply giving pleasure. He looked at me and told me that I needed to accept what i was and let loose just like Lynn had.

He told lynn to stand and bend over the back of a nearby chair. He told me to go to her on my knees and remove her panty. I did as told undoing the garter starps, gently removing the pant and reconnecting the garter. Her ass was now framed perfectly. I brought Steve the panty, and just like with Lynn dres he made me tell him what i liked about the panty. He then asked me if I was ready to see Lynn fucked in her pussy and ass. I said yes. He said that I would need to remove his pants. My hands went to his belt buckle and it was like I watching someone elese doing it. I unbuckled him, undid the snap on his jeans and then lowerered them. He stepped out of them. He was now just in a pair of black men's briefs. and... I was kneeling before him. He told lynn to arch her back and stick her pussy out. He then looked at me and asked what his underwear were still on. I hesitated. I saw him looking at me but my eyes were cast down. He told me to look at him and I felt his fingers under my chin lifting my head. We made eye contact and he told me that I need not be ashamed. He again told me to put my fingeres on the waist band like Lynn had shown me last week, and puch the briefs down. I did it and before long I was before him, on my knees, his hard cock inches from my face. I was so scared.

I was reeieved when I saw Steve move in behind Lynn. He asked her if she was his fucktoy and she siad yes and begged him to "properly fuck" her. It was clear that she was saying things he had told her. She kept talking saying things like "my pussy is so hungry for cock, please fuck it". or put me on my knees and use my mouth. I heard steve laugh as he simply pushed the length of hard penis up into Lynn's hips. In moments he was stroking her pussy with his cock and she was moaning and pushing back on him. She looked beautiful. So sexy. He then had her move to the couch and he fucked her in various positions. legs spread, doggies, her on top. After about 30 min he asked how hot she was and told him very. Steve then had me feel her pussy which was soaked and open. She was in "heat". He then told her to tell me what she wanted from him. Lynn looked at me and told me that she wanted him to fuck her. Steve looked angry and told her to tell me exactly what she wanted. She cast her eyes down and told me that she wanted to "feel his hot cock fucking her full round ass". I was stunned.

Steve then told me that Lynn had purchased some KY jelly. He had Lynn tell me where it was and when I retrieved it Steve told me that I should prepare her for him by making sure she was propoerly lubricated. I rubbed the jelly all over her ass. As I watched, Steve put her on her back. Legs high in the air. He positioned himself and I knew she was penetrated when I heard her take a deep breath. I was amazed. He was in her ass and after a min to adjust I watched as he begun to pump in and out of her. I knew it must have hurt at firt because of her reactiosn but with a few min it was clear my wife was enjoying the sensation of taking a cock in her most intimate place.

Steve fucked her there and had me kneeling near her head. As he pumped into her, he told me that Lynn was going to be cum trained. I did not know what that meant, but knew I would find out. He asked Lynn if she "needed" cum training. and she responded by saying yes.

Steve pulled, had lynn remove his condom and then he positioned her on her knees. He told her to suck him. I was kneeling next to her watching as she sucked him. I could sensse she was bringing him closer. She was sucking and stroking his cock with her left hand. I could hardly believe it was Lynn. She was sucking like such a *****. She seemed to know exactly what her bull liked. He was gently rocking his hips, basically fucking her mouth and hand. He taked too, telling me how hot Lynn must be feeling, knowing she was bringing him pleasure. As he started to tense he told me to hold Lynn's head. I put one hand under her chin and the other on the back of her head. He pulled his cock from her mouth and told her to just flick her tounge on the underside of his cock. He continued to stroke and in seconds he was pumping a full load all over her lips and into her mouth. He then kneeled to and told Lynn to hold the cum in her mouth. I watched as he put his finger in her mouth and started to finger fuck her mouth as I held her head. I knew what he was doing. He was forcing her to swallow all of the load in her mouth. He left the cum on the outside of her mouth and told her not wipe her face, but to stand and let us see how pretty she looked. I stood too and I could see she had cumm all over her lips and chin.

Steve then told me I could have some releif too. He did as he always does. He had Lynn spread her legs wide while lying on her back. I kneeled between her open legs and began to stroke my cock. Knowing I was to cum on her thighs, tummy and crotch. As i stroked I saw Steve kneeling over her head. His cock and balls were resting on her face and in his hands was the panty I purchased her. He jusy held it, not speaking but showing it to me. I heard him tell me that it was such a pretty panty and that it would look so hot if my ass were encased in it. I was to far gone and started to cum all over Lynn. Steve made me take the panty and clean her up with it.

We rested a it, had a drink. Steve then took Lynn to our bedroom alone. Lynn later told me that he fucked her in our bed for a very long time, he fucked her in the ass again and after he cam he emptied the contents of his condom all over her thighs and abdomen. He left her there like that. Cum dripping on her. After he had showered and changed I let him out of the house and I went to Lynn. She was crying and said that she thought we might have gone to far.

I told her it was ok. That it was all fantasy and that we did not have to do it again. She kissed and said thank you. When she did that I could taste Steve on her lips.

We will see.

where oh where can I find a guy like Steve? Anyone know of any websites for submissive couples?

In a matter of days Steve and Lynn will be talking again, making plans for the next encounter.

Heard From Steve Today

It has been only two days since our last "date" with Steve and Ihave already received a phone call from him. I am hesitant to call him back. In the message he says that he has spoken with Lynn and that he wants to set up our next "Date".

Lynn told me the other day that she wanted a break, I am unsure if Steve is telling the truth. If Lynn has really spoken to him I would be a little surprised. I mean he totally degraded her the other night. Referring to her as a fucktoy and cumming in her mouth and stuff. Let a lone the things he said to me.

Should I call him?

its hard to stop, i say go for it....but set limits now,,,,,,,,,,

I'll tell you what I think! Steve obviously lacks the brains and the attitude to be a competent and responsible bull. You and your wife need to get rid of him -- right now!. I'm dead serious.

Users who are viewing this thread