Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dayton, Ohio area???

• Thread starter22yo mwf
  • Start date

22yo mwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2006
profiles.yahoo.com
Would love to find locals that are nice, decrete, and able to stay over when my husband travels. I like guys that treat me like I am more special than I am. I have only been with 8 blacks but they all treated me like I was a queen or something. I have one regular but he also works and can't always be with me when I'm alone.

If you feel I'm worthy of a responce then please respond....

Size is not a requirement but a bonus.

lonesome

Hi! I know I'm not what your looking for but I'll answer any way. I'm single wm that loves to see white woman with black men. if I can help you in any way let me know.I'm in cleveland area.

What Da Fuck Do You Look Like You Dumb Bitch
Wheres Da Pics

KING SHANGO said:
What Da Fuck Do You Look Like You Dumb Bitch
Wheres Da Pics

YEA... Like I'm going to respond to a guy like this... He's calling me a "Dumb Bitch" and he can't even figure out how to see my profile picture... So, Who's the Dumb Ass? I'm suprised he can even type as a 2nd grade drop out.

cplneedbifem said:
Curious what you look like...

Click my name, that should give you an option to go to my profile, my pic is there. It would not let me post my pic because it is already uploaded I guess...

you are the one over here begging for comments bitch

and why should i have to look up your profile you are on a sex site that requires you to have pics up. are you that we-todd-it you might not know what that means. but are you fucking retarded bitch

lol

KING SHANGO said:
you are the one over here begging for comments bitch

and why should i have to look up your profile you are on a sex site that requires you to have pics up. are you that we-todd-it you might not know what that means. but are you fucking retarded bitch

This "Retard" still doesn't get it... My pic is up on this site. I even explained how to see my pic but I'm sure he must have had to have someone else type his responce because if Shango cant understand writen word, how can he type? I guess that's why he is a "Dollar van driver" (from his profile), who else woule hire such a loser....

Just a suggestion but why don't you go to the local book store, in the childrens section they should have a book called "See Spot Run". It should be about your speed, (it has lots of pictures to help you if it's to advanced for you).

Let us all know how it turns out... :asshole:

Damn King Shango your ass got sacked!

Beth,

"Queen Shango" does sound like a real "loser". We like to call this the "Little Man Sydrome". Sorta like a Chihuahua, about the smallest dog breed but the meanest, snippest dog alive, thier harmless but annoying. They have to be that way because they have nothing else going for them.

Don't be mad at him (Shango), feel sorry for him. He has no life, doesn't sound very educated, and has no respect for anyone including himself. You on the other hand sound real nice and look HOT! We would love to buy you dinner and hang out if you ever get out our way...

ok shorty you call me a loser right but this is my whole point since you dont seem to get it still.

and i shall try to explain it to you using no ignorance as to insure that you understand what i am trying to say.

my whole point is this people log onto dark cavern am i correct.
then the board allows you to choose a particular area of interest(mines being wife pics)
once i click to wife pics i expect to see pictures there whether they are nude of fully clothed one click was all it took.
so why should i continue clicking or searching for that fact for your pictures
would it not have been easier to just post a picture on the thread that nobody else but you started. instead of directing the fans here,there, and everywhere to view your pictures.

why does viewing your pics require on to do so many things.
everybody else that starts a thread posts at least one pic up and then may remove it. but they dont play traffic director and have people loggin here and there looking for pics.

oh jesus lord almighty i hope you get the point now that i have addressed you civil and with no ignorance.

have a nice day now i gotta go dis your little cheerleading squad

@ chrimelis52

dawg i can never be sacked as you so call put it

@ bobinbetty

as for you u fucking cracker ass white bitch i would love for you to say that shit in my face.

but then again you will never have the heart because you probably one of those white women who see a black man or a group of black men walking down the street you automatically (subconsciously) hold on your purse a little tighter with a firmer grip and (subconsciously) walk across to the next side of the street.

so why dont you go bobin in a toilet bowl and eat shit bobin betty

oh and by the way bobin is spelled with 2 b (bobbin) letter g is optional at the end ok you fucking trailer park non spelling ass bitch

girl you are hot. a sham that the brothers arent all over you.

Lol

KING SHANGO said:
ok shorty you call me a loser right but this is my whole point since you dont seem to get it still.

and i shall try to explain it to you using no ignorance as to insure that you understand what i am trying to say.

my whole point is this people log onto dark cavern am i correct.
then the board allows you to choose a particular area of interest(mines being wife pics)
once i click to wife pics i expect to see pictures there whether they are nude of fully clothed one click was all it took.
so why should i continue clicking or searching for that fact for your pictures
would it not have been easier to just post a picture on the thread that nobody else but you started. instead of directing the fans here,there, and everywhere to view your pictures.

why does viewing your pics require on to do so many things.
everybody else that starts a thread posts at least one pic up and then may remove it. but they dont play traffic director and have people loggin here and there looking for pics.

oh jesus lord almighty i hope you get the point now that i have addressed you civil and with no ignorance.

have a nice day now i gotta go dis your little cheerleading squad

This guy has issues, he even sent me a threating email. After this insainly long explaination on how he his too lazy to go to my profile and how he "Demands" that all posts have pics for his convience, I looked for his photo.....mmmmm guess what? No photos. How :lame: is this guy???

Thanks

wifefucksmyfriends said:
girl you are hot. a sham that the brothers arent all over you.

Your nice to say that. I have meet up with 2 guys from here so far. They were very nice to me (unlike some of the posts). I never expected to get so many emails from so many guys. I hope to hook up with most of the responces. I got over a dozen responces from guys stationed at WPAFB. I should have started thier :)

We are a military town, never thought of hanging out at the local wartering holes that these fly boys hang out at...

Users who are viewing this thread