Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dayton, Ohio area???

• Thread starter22yo mwf
  • Start date
22yo mwf please you are not anybody special
the rules would apply to you like anyone else.

as for the threatening e-mail no i dont think so.
1) it was a private message. (learn the difference)
2)it was not threatening i simply asked you not to carry out our little differences unto another innocent person thread.
you attacked me on a thread that you did not start. so dont ruin that poster"s thread. you can however if you feel the need to attack me on this thread because it is yours. its like you and i having an argument at your house or on the street. then i take it to your job where you work at with your co-employees and boss to see everything that would not be right. you would probably say that this is where you work etc.. "dont bring it to the workplace"

and i will repsect that. just like i am asking you to respect the fact of not attacking me on somebody else thread.

so hopefully you have a simple understanding of this

22yo mwf said:
This "Retard" still doesn't get it... My pic is up on this site. I even explained how to see my pic but I'm sure he must have had to have someone else type his responce because if Shango cant understand writen word, how can he type? I guess that's why he is a "Dollar van driver" (from his profile), who else woule hire such a loser....

Just a suggestion but why don't you go to the local book store, in the childrens section they should have a book called "See Spot Run". It should be about your speed, (it has lots of pictures to help you if it's to advanced for you).

Let us all know how it turns out... :asshole:

He's just troll who's all ass and no dick. The best response is no response.

KING SHANGO said:
ok shorty you call me a loser right but this is my whole point since you dont seem to get it still.

and i shall try to explain it to you using no ignorance as to insure that you understand what i am trying to say.

my whole point is this people log onto dark cavern am i correct.
then the board allows you to choose a particular area of interest(mines being wife pics)
once i click to wife pics i expect to see pictures there whether they are nude of fully clothed one click was all it took.
so why should i continue clicking or searching....****SNIP*****

So let me get this straight: "I expect to see pictures"? "so why should i continue clicking or searching"?

Try showing a little humility, a little respect, and give a little "thank you". Trust me on this: it'll go a looong way!

KING SHANGO said:
@ bobinbetty

as for you u fucking cracker ass white bitch i would love for you to say that shit in my face.

but then again you will never have the heart because you probably one of those white women who see a black man or a group of black men walking down the street you automatically (subconsciously) hold on your purse a little tighter with a firmer grip and (subconsciously) walk across to the next side of the street.

so why dont you go bobin in a toilet bowl and eat shit bobin betty

oh and by the way bobin is spelled with 2 b (bobbin) letter g is optional at the end ok you fucking trailer park non spelling ass bitch

It's apparent to everyone you not only have a respect problem, but anger management issues as well. Typical profile for a woman beater.

Damn...No wonder why I kept away.

Quoted by KING SHANGO

you attacked me on a thread that you did not start. so dont ruin that poster"s thread. you can however if you feel the need to attack me on this thread because it is yours. its like you and i having an argument at your house or on the street. then i take it to your job where you work at with your co-employees and boss to see everything that would not be right. you would probably say that this is where you work etc.. "dont bring it to the workplace"

and i will repsect that. just like i am asking you to respect the fact of not attacking me on somebody else thread.

so hopefully you have a simple understanding of this

I USED to act like that. (Sometimes, I still do.) Then I did what King Shango has asked someone to do. (And yes, kristina, I used the words, "please" and "thank you" to no avail.)

I followed another idea that kristina said: "The best response is no response." Let the issue go. I have too much shit going on in my life to be caught up in useless arguments.

I'll end this issue simply by saying to go look for the pics...no matter if it is on the public profile on DC, yahoo group, XXX website, etc. Yes, it is tedious, but stop griping, and do it. Life is too short to ask for simple shit, sometimes.

@ black lam dog

look from when i left it alone. she is the one still coming at me
whether her name is 22yo wf or her new moniker kristina. she feels the need to keep coming at me. but i will leave her alone because chances are this if i do start doing all that work just to see her pictures, chances are she wont look like
1. britney spears
2.angelina jolie
3.jennifer aniston
4.jenna von oy

and on another note my friend since you like to discuss the fact that i drive a dollar van

remember this,

new york city just had a transit strike (no buses or trains)
and unless you live like a hermit you heard of this strike because it was on every major news network because of its magnitude....
new york city claimed to have lost 4 million dollars a day in revenue due to the strike
4million a day damn thats a lotta money

4 million a day + (no buses or trains) = who you think made some of that money. and mta is going to raise the fair another 50 cents to $2.50 per fair in new york city

so in a nutshell well you all see the equation you all do the math.

Users who are viewing this thread