• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Dark Cavern cannot handle homeless black men fucking white girls

• Thread starterannta
  • Start date

annta

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2008
one guy thinks its extreme and you post the topic in IR.

what the fuck.

this whole site is extreme.

u guys need a backbone.

thiers millions of homeless black men across america, who fuck white girls

get with times..

Dark Cavern does not exist in the real world! It has a politically correct blinkered view in which the only hings that happen are lawful, it does not recognise the right of free speech....

re

listen bitch.. i dont care what you think.

i will post whenever I want. and wherever I want.

if you try to suppress views on here. then try all you can. it wont help.

if your such a man. why dont u tell me where u live.

yep... i thought so.. friggin pussy.

bring it on..

and who the fuck are u tell me anything.. get the fuck out of here bitch..

ill spam the site if i want too.. fucking tool ass administrators in here..

who the fuck put this tool in charge anyway????

im still waiting for that address in missouri.. home boy?

lol..

so.. the whole point was

HOMELESS BLACKS FUCK WHITE BITCHES AND IT SHOULD BE IN THE MAINSTREAM SECTION

at least it is now.

Dark Caven has a pussy administrator called will & eve

who the fuck put this guy in charge..

i guess they wanted hitler in charge of a interracial site.

BAN will & eve from this site

will&eve

WHO Is this guy

will&eve

WHO Is this guy

will&eve

WHO Is this guy

will&eve

WHO Is this guy

will&eve

WHO Is this guy

will&eve

WHO Is this guy

will&eve

WHO Is this guy

Bernard Dunning I Dare U

BAN administrator will&eve

WHO Is this guy

i dont see what youre original beef was here. that homeless thread was posted..in fact created quite a stir. so whats youre problem with Will. he didnt start it, or prevent it.

What has happened to this site ? It is sad to see all this.

It's obvious the thread started has no life and is probably under 18, Judging by his typing and argumentative speech.

You peeps need to learn to chill. If no one wants to hear what he has to say the thread will die. Stop breathing life into threads that you find stupid, offensive, hypocritcal.

RELAX,
You'll live longer

Hard to believe that this site's perhaps most outspoken member was banned for dealing with the nincompoop.

As I have said a thousand times: Never put down to malice what can be explained away with igonrance.

Arguing about whether a thread should be mainstream or not is quite a bizzare argument to start. State your case and accept the decision or move on. Life isn't fair - buy a hat !

can you stop new subscribers from joining for a while? Might be the only way to sto this crap for a while. This asshat want's nothing more than to cause problems. And, you think Will and Eve maybe moved your disgusting thread at the request of others? Why the fuck should you care if it gets moved anyways, it's still on the friggen site. You're acting like a twelve year old.

expatdad said:
Dark Cavern does not exist in the real world! It has a politically correct blinkered view in which the only hings that happen are lawful, it does not recognise the right of free speech....
With all due respect I think this site has free speech. When is the last time you seen dig or buzz or will come in here and delete or ban something someone has said if it wasn't a nasty name calling word directed at someone.

Shadowmuffin said:
can you stop new subscribers from joining for a while? Might be the only way to sto this crap for a while. This asshat want's nothing more than to cause problems. And, you think Will and Eve maybe moved your disgusting thread at the request of others? Why the fuck should you care if it gets moved anyways, it's still on the friggen site. You're acting like a twelve year old.
If I see the first thread or post from someone and they talk like this prick did they will be banned and the thread deleted we do not need this bullshit on this site that is my goal to do away with this kind of shit and make it a friendly wanting to visit site.

billy-ray said:
Hard to believe that this site's perhaps most outspoken member was banned for dealing with the nincompoop.

Didn't think of it that way but turns out Pimp was right. He must be laughing now and I can't blame him. But technically Pimp was still banned for the right reason. He needed a hand slap and I think he knew it was coming even while he wrote that response.

Funny that this ding dong isn't mad at Pimp though. Just at Will. It's got to be a kid. The total immaturity just pours out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread